Chapter 5 ~ New Boy ~ Part 2

So.. I've become a God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the two intensely stared at each other, the class finished the food that Jimin had brought them.

 The 10 men that had brought in the food had also come back to take away the boxes and left when Jimin gestured at them to go.

"Alright, i'll leave for now but Jungkook, come out with me for a second." Jimin said in a serious tone as he left the room and Jungkook proceeded to follow him.

 

Jiminn sent a glare to Jackson and he did the same.

 

By the tone Jimin was using, it must have been something serious that Jimin wanted to talk to Jungkook about.

 

"Yeah, whats up Jimin?" Asked Jungkook.

 

"Jungkook, dont linger around that Jackson. I dont trust him and keep your hat on at ALL TIMES. NEVER TAKE IT OFF. Understand?" Jimin said with a serious look on his face.

"I dont plan to hang around that guy anyway, hes too annoying. And yeah i know, i have to keep this stupid embarrasing hat on all day." Jungkook replied.

 

"Good. I'll see you at home." Said Jimin and he disappeared again.

 

*Inside the classroom*

"So.. Who's that guy? How does he know Jungkook?" Jackson asked.

"Oh he says he's Jungkook's cousin and he just wanted to bring Jungkook's lunch for all of us. But he's abit weird though." One boy said.

"No hes not!!! He's so handsome..." Said a girl staring lovingly into space.

"Yeah.. He's beautiful.." Another girl joined in.

"Pffftt. He's good looking i'll admit but as soon as he gave us the lunch he threatened to kill any one of us if we dared to hurt Jungkook. Verbally or physically. And  then he smiled after that, i mean what the hell." The boy said again.

 "Yeahh sure he said that but i think its cute at how he's protecting Jungkook. I mean c'mon its not like Jungkook has the most reliabe family." The girl retorted back.

"What do you mean?" Jackson asked.

Just as the girl was about to open , the door was slammed open.

 

It was Jungkook.

 

"She means nothing. Why don't you go pry into something else instead of trying to gossip. Just go back to fangirling over Jackson or some other ugly idol you love." Jungkook said coldly.

 

Suprisingly the girl didnt say anything back to Jungkook and just went to sit back down in her seat.

 

As Jungkook walked over to his own seat, he could see Jackson trying to get his attention.

 

He ignored Jackson and for the rest of the day, no one had bothered him.

 

It was the end of the day and Jungkook walked straight home but of course Jackson was still persistant on getting to know more about Jungkook and kept pestering him.

 

Jungkook was getting annoyed by each second as more and more fangirls surrounded the two.

 

Thats it. 

 

Now there was a whole crowd full of girls surrounding the two shouting 'Oppa, saranghae!!' 'Oppa, please don't leave us..' 'Oppa, your handsome..'

 

So many annoying comments, Jungkook even heard one girl saying 'Notice me senpai!!'

 

Jackson didnt hear but Jungkook did and it was annoying as hell.

 

He pushed his way through the crowd of girls and legged it h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter