Chapter 17 ~ Trapped

So.. I've become a God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The man chuckled as he walked closer and closer.to Jungkook and Jimin.

 

Instinctivly, Jimin held Jungkook's hand and pulled him closer so that the man could go nowhere near him.

 

"Aww, don't worry about your boyfriend Jiminie." The man smiled. "If anything, i'd be more worried about yourself, rather than him." He said as his face showed a more serious expression.

 

He came closer to the two and turned his head to the side. His face was finally revealed as light had shone down, upon him.. Well, half of his face anyway, but Jimin knew who it was straight away. He growled at the sight of the man and at this point, Jungkook fainted.

 

Jimin quickly cupped the younger boys cheeks and slapped it a little lightly to wake him up. "Jungkook!! Yah, Jungkook, this isn't the time to sleep!! Get up!!" Jimin called out but there was no reply as Jungkook's eyes were still glued shut. 

 

Meanwhile the man grinned and used this moment to his advantage.

 

"Yoongi, you have the ring?" He called and beside him stood a figure dressed in all black as he nodded and gave the ring to the man.

 

"Good work~ Yoongi-ah." The man grinned. "Now with the power of this ring, I CAN FINALLY BECOME IMMORTAL AGAIN AND YOU PARK JIMIN, ARE NOT GOING TO STOP ME. I'M TAKING YOU TO HELL." He yelled as he swallowed the ring which was given to him by Yoongi.

 

At this point, Jimin's ears perked up as he ran over to the man to stop him. "YAH, YOU SICK BASTARD, GIVE IT BACK." He yelled.

 

He didn't realise Yoongi was there until he felt someone tackle him to the ground.

 

As Jimin struggled in Yoongi's embrace, Yoongi just used this as an advantage and forced Jimin to keep still, using his magic.

 

He grinned at this.

 

Meanwhile a surge of power had gone over the man. Jimin kept yelling at his name. "YAH NAMJOON. STOP. THIS IS ENOUGH. ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?? STOP IT RIGHT NOW. AND I WANT THAT RING BACK." Jimin yelled, however Namjoon didn't hear anything.

 

 Namjoon was lost in his own world right now. He sighed even more contently as more and more power surged through his body.

 

"YES YES!!! I'M FINALLY BECOMING IMMORTAL AGAIN!! NOW, I CAN FINALLY HAVE MY BODY BACK!!" Namjoon yelled as he cackled wildly.

 

Yoongi just watched in amusement at the weak Park Jimin who struggled to break free from his magic.

 

Namjoon chuckled to himself as even more power surged through his body, until all had gotten quiet.

 

Namjoon was glowing alright, due to all the power that was in his body but Jimin noticed how the elder stared at Yoongi in confusion.

 

Hah, something's gone wrong, Jimin thought but the smile on Jimin's face had now turned to a frown as his surroundings had changed and Namjoon was grinning.

 

The bloodied sky was no longer red and bloody, but bright as an image of a small little boy showed. At first Jimin was confused but then, an image of two little boys with ice cream and a woman was shown and instantly Jimin knew. It was Jungkook with his older brother and his mother.

 

Those 'images' in the sky were not images, but memories..

 

Jungkook's memories.

 

Jimin growled and Namjoon grinned at his reaction. "Hah, who would've thought this would've happened?" He laughed.

 

"You know, originally the plan was to torture you and make you suffer but i guess this works too." Namjoon cackled.

 

"Now, you're precious boyfriend can suffer and that way you can suffer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter