Chapter 14 ~ Sorry

So.. I've become a God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook walked into the shrine, grudgingly dragging his feet along with him.

 

He didn't want to face Jimin but he knew sooner or later he was gonna have to face him at some point right?

 

He walked into the kitchen where he saw Jimin sitting down on a chair who looked down and then back up at Jungkook.

 

Jimim stood up from his chair.

 

"Look im sor-"

"Look, im sor-"

 

 They both looked at each other and chuckled nervously when they both spoke at the same time, saying the same thing.

 

"You go first." Jimin smiled.

 

"Im sorry for what happened before.. I didn't mean to pry into your past, i really just was curious i promise. It was nothing else, but i get it. You don't need to say anything anymore because we can just move on from it right? It's ok, it'll be like it never happened. We can move on." Jungkook smiled warmly.

 

Jimin smiled back and nodded in understandment.

"Yeah, Jungkook. But i'm gonna just tell you anyway..

Jae was my lover. I loved him more than anything in the entire world and despite me having my flaws, he stayed with me no matter what.. But.. right now, he's dead.. and i always wished that i could've been better to him but you can't turn back time can you? So i've just really been grieving him over the past hundreds of years but he's always stayed close to my heart. Dead or alive. And i guess whenever i heard his name, something in me snapped because alot of people, humams to be exact said malicious things about both me and him.." 

 

Jungkook nodded as he took in what was being said.

"By any chance.. Was Jae human..?" He asked.

 

"Yeah.." Jimin said as he looked down. "That's also another reason why our relationship didn't go down so well.. He was human whilst i was yokai.. Who'd ever have heard about a human and yokai loving each other? People had thought we were mad, despite not knowing our love for one another.. They were just prejudiced and it did hurt but Jae was the only thing that kept me going." Jimin looked back up to see Jungkook with a concentrated face.

 

"His death must have meant alot to you right? And not being able to go to his funeral must have made you even more heartbroken.." Jungkook spoke in a soft tone. 

 

Jimin looked suprised. "How do you know?"

 

Jungkook sighed and looked up, tears forming in his eyes. "I put the story and your view together to come up with that but Jimin.. I know how it feels.. Because.. well.. I experienced something like that too, only not with a lover.. But my family.. I never got to go to their funeral and it honestly did break me inside as, we, together as a family had already been through so much.." He spoke sadly.

 

Jimin gave Jungkook a warm smile and the two of them decided to hug it out.

 

After the whole situation was resolved, Jimin had called Jungkook over to the living room where he moved all the furniture out of way.

 

"Jimin, what are you doing?" Jungkook asked, confused.

 

"We need to learn a dance for the end of the year festival and i have the perfect dance to teach you." Jimin smiled.

 

 "Ok but wait. What end of year festival? How come i didn't know about it?" Asked Jungkook.

 

"Well you know now." Jimin grinned. "No but seriously, we have to learn this dance by the end of the year. Other God's and shrines will perform at the end of year festival but since our shrine had no God for 30 years and now, you've become God, we have to do it. But don't worry, im helping you and im quite a good dancer myself." Jimin smiled.

 

"Also, i know someone who will be doimg a special performance for us. He's performing for our shrine and is a really close friend to me. He will perform a special intro and then us two will dance to pur routine. Any questions?" Said Jimin.

 

"Yeah i get everything but if he's performing for us, why is there the need for us two to perform?" Asked Jungkook.

 

"Good point, but every shrine and God that is participating has to perform with their familair. It's compulsory. The only thing that's optional is something like an intro which either you and your familair can do or you can ask a friend. That's it. But we have decided to add an intro since we want to make a big comeback so we can show all the other God's and shrines what they're missing out on." Jimin grinned.

"And there's a prize at the end."

 

"Ooo~ what is it?" Jungkook asked, feeling competitive.

 

"If you win, you get a big personalised trophy and word gets round about your shrine, making you popular. You get to visit the God's Palace for a day or more, depending on how generous the Judges are and you win a free exclusive journey through time!!! But things might have changed so they might have added more things or altered a few prizes." Jimin explained.

 

"Cool.. Then what are we doing here, wasting time? C'mon we need to get practising!!" Jungkook laughed.

 

Jimin and Jungkook both chuckled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter