Chapter 8 ~ Rain, Rain, Go Away

So.. I've become a God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook woke up the next morning, bright and early for school. He stretched out his arms and opened up his curtains only to be welcomed by the warm, shining sun. He smiled warmly which then turned into an unpleasant frown.

 

He forgot.

 

About that.

 

"A white snake has favoured you."

 "He has chosen you to be his master."

"He will try to find you and take you. When or where, i don't know, but i won't let that happen."

"I promise."

Those were Jimin's exact words. He promised to protect Jungkook. He promised. And he had to stick to his promise.

Jungkook sighed after getting changed into his uniform. He made his way to the tv room. The thing with this shrine was that it was a bungalow. There were no stairs and it looked very much like a trditional korean house.

As Jungkook picked up his bag and left to go to the tv room, he saw Jimin in a school uniform. The same one as his, to be precise and let me tell you one thing.

 

He looked handsome.

 

Jungkook watched in awe as the red headed fox ruffled his own hair to make it stay in place. Handsome. A beautiful sight to see in the morning.

And as Jimin was doing up his tie, he kept fussing as the tie was either too long or too short.

Jungkook chuckled realising the red headed fox couldn't put in his tie properly and went over to adjust it.

"Let me do it." Jungkook said as he smiled at Jimin. Jimin was slightly thrown off by the smile but just mumbled an "Ok" and as Jungkook was fixing the tie, he couldn't help but look at Jimin's face up close.

 

He looked like a little lost puppy. His little red cheeks, his beautiful majestic hair, his glowing face was a wonderful sight to see.

 

The two stayed in silence as Jungkook fixed Jimin's tie and felt his heart beating a little faster than usual. Little flutters in his stomach too. Could it be he felt something? Something towards Jimin?

 

Jimin then broke the awkward silence with a light cough. "Are you done?" He asked.

By 'done', he meant the tie of course.

"Er.. Yeah." Jungkook replied.

"Alright, let's go to school. C'mon." Said Jimin as he picked up his school bag and placed it over his shoulders.

The two of them left with Thing 1 & 2 waving goodbye and sobbing horrendously. "Goodbye Master Jimin!! Goodbye Master Jungkook!! Good luck!!" They both said sobbing. "What a beautiful sight. And Master Jimin has settled down ever since Master Jungkook arrived. So beautiful.." Thing 1 said as he wiped away a tear. Thing 2 nodded and wiped his own tear away before the two of them went back into the shrine.

 

Jungkook POV:

As we were walking to school, i couldn't stop looking over to Jimin. He was coming to school with me. He was going to protect me. He was here for me. 

I can't believe it. I've never had someone so loving since my mum and sister were alive. It was happy times then. But with Jimin, it feels different.. I feel something towards him.. My hearts racing and its always around Jimin..  I feel something but what? Am i in love? No, it can't be right? Anyway, i don't think he's noticed anything yet, im doing a pretty good job at hiding it from him. But am i really in love with this guy?

End of Jungkook's POV:

The two of them arrived at school and as soon as they entered the classroom, squeals could be heard.

Great, fangirls.

 

 

"Omggggg!! Jimin oppa, what are you doing here!!! You're coming to school with Jungkook now!??! Omg!!" The girl squealed with delight.

 

Next thing that happened was, a big group of girls went over to Jungkook and Jimin.

Most likely Jimin's fangirls.

They all started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter