Chapter 1 ~ I'm a Land God??

So.. I've become a God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jungkook groaned in frustration. His dad had just run away and the house got evicted, meaning highschooler, Jeon Jungkook was now homeless.

He sighed.

 

It was typical of his worthless father.

 

He always brought them in debt, meaning loan sharks would come by every single day to demand their money but of course, they couldn't give it.

 

Can you imagine how scary that is?

 

Jungkook sighed at this and sat down on a bench in the park. It was 11pm and it was getting quite chilly which made Jungkook shiver but grateful he had a scarf around his neck. That was what was keeping him warm. Well, for now anyway.

 

"Aish.. Where the hell am i going to live now.." He mumbled to himself.

 

He was about to get up and start walking again when he heard yelling.

 

"Please!!! Someone help!! Get it away from me!!" A man cried. Jungkook was only a few feet away from him, to realise he was talking about a dog. A dog.

Jungkook looked at the man in confusion as he was hanging up by the tree but the man spoke trying not to stutter. "I-i have a f-f-fear of dogs.. S-s-small dogs i can handle but b-b-big ones.. I c-c-can't."

 

Jungkook ushered the dog away and helped the man down out of the tree.

 

"Thank you for helping me, young man. What's your name?" The man asked.

 

"Oh its no problem, sir and my names Jungkook." He replied.

 

"Haha. 'Sir'. Never been really fond of that word. Call me Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. And Jungkook, what's a boy like you doing here so late at night eh? Shouldn't you be at home?" Taheyung asked curiously.

 

Jungkook scoffed at this, leaving Taehyung perhaps confused?

 

The young boy looked down and played with his hands. "I din't really have a home to go back too.. Our house got siezed/evicted and my dad ran away, leaving me alone... So i don't really have a place to stay for now.." Jungkook chuckled lightly.

 

A huge grin formed on Taheyung's face, as if he was proud of the little boy.

 

"You can stay at my place if you want. I'm sure Jimin will make you feel welcomed and prepare things for your arrival. You see.. I haven't been to my home for the last 30 years and i'm sure Jimin is anxiously waiting for my return.. But i can never return, not until the time is right." Taheyung said. "So what do you think?"

"Erm.. Are you sure? I don't want to barge into your home if you're doing it because you feel bad. I'm a complete stranger, how do you trust me?" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook-sshi, you don't know much about the world, do you? I trust you. You may be a stranger to me, but deep in my heart, i know i can trust you. And you can live in the house all you want, i know Jimin will look after you." Taehyung said as he cupped the younger boy's cheeks and brought him closer to his face.

 

Jungkook was getting flustered real quick.

 

"And Jungkook?" Taehyung said, "Think of the house as a thank you gift." He smiled before placing a soft kiss on Jungkook's forehead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter