Chapter Six

I Like You Not?!

"God John don't touch her." Taeyong put his hands on both his waist glaring at Johnny.

"Damn it Tae! How the heck am I going to lift her without touching?!" Johnny yell at Taeyong feeling annoyed at the boy's overprotective act.

Tasha look at Taeyong with her most cold expression. Her brother don't even start his practice since half and hour ago because he keeping on yelling at Johnny for touching her.

"Is it not enough you're making me wear this outfit to prevent any ual thought from other dancers?" She coldly ask him.

Ten who was teaching some other dancers glance at Tasha's outfit curiously. She was wearing black Adidas leggings along with long sleeved shirt.

He smile remembering the fact that Tasha would never got the chance to wear shorts or mini skirt. Even if she wear it, both her brothers would make sure she bring jacket to cover her legs.

If their other classmates go to dance practice only wearing sport bras or small tee, Tasha was different. She hate showing her skin much but it doesn't mean she don't wear shorts and skirt. It just a rare sight if she wore it. The girl prefer skinny than anything else.

Ten lowly chuckle at the thought about Tasha wearing sportbras and shorts their other classmates use to wear and the reaction of Taeyong and Jeno to her. He bet both not will wrap the girl in big blanket and shove her inside their backpack if it's possible.

"It's no harm sis. I don't want they to have weird thoughts about you. I know how creepy a man can think." Taeyong reply blabbering like a mother.

"God Lee Taeyong get a life! Both of us already dance partner for 3 ing years! I won't touch her unnecessarily." Johnny shook his head at Taeyong.

"Can you please let us have our practice peacefully?" Tasha sigh. She's tired for the day and don't want to have another fight with Taeyong.

Ten ignored the quarrel between the twin as a girl name Elene Tan who's also their classmate ask him to teach her a slow dance.

Ten nod to her request half-hearted as he know she had a crush on him and she's one Ten's stalker. Plus he  know the girl don't get along with Tasha as she's jealous about the whole TenSha relationship.  That made him dislike her a bit.

"Err.. do you understand that you have to do like that Elene?" Ten ask slowly as he stop dancing in slow motion. Without waiting for her answer Ten then sit at the corner far from others as he wait for Taeyong to ask him dance. Wait scratch that, Taeyong ask him to start their dance practice.

Elene smile then walk slowly to Ten who already sit in the corner not far from her place. It's her chance to be with Ten since Tasha was busy fighting with her brother. She then sit so close to Ten that the boy can see her s clearly. Ten look at other place except at her.

The girl on the other hand start to trail her fingers on Ten's bare arms. Seeing Ten don't show any respond, the girl push herself straggling Ten as she sit on his lap making the boy look at her in horror.

"W-what are you doing? Get off me!" Ten ask furiously. Her s were practically shoved to his face which made Ten shiver in disgust.

"Ten I've been liking you so long but you never acknowledge me. But you see, I give you everything.." She was cut when someone totally dragged her off him.

"Get off from him Elene. He's mine." Taeyong snarled at her. He glanced at Ten who looked like he just experienced some horror in his life.Taeyong was fumed to see Ten in such vulnerable sight. It break his heart to pieces.

"What do you mean? He doesn't even have a freaking girlfriend! I want him Taeyong! You don't own him." Elene reply demanding an answer from Taeyong.

" off. He's mine. Mine!" Taeyong emphasized the word mine signalling the girl to back off. Elene glare at him but smile innocently at Ten.

"I'll be back for sure. Bye Ten. I love you." She wave her hand and walk out like nothing happen.

"Ten are you okay?" Taeyong run abruptly to the boy. He hold his pale face with his hand.

"I-I...." Taeyong pat Ten on his head as the boy still tremble from fear. He don't know if the boy was shocked or what but his body was stiff as stone and he's about to black out.

"Tasha! Jisung! Ten stay with me." Taeyong yell for people that he believe can aid Ten while he try to keep Ten awake. Few footsteps came and Tasha with Johnny beside her. Jisung also came running with Jeno trailing from behind after hearing his shout.

"Ten! Oh my god what happen?! Ten listen to me. You're okay. Ten I'm here. Honey it's okay to open your eyes. Ten listen to me.." She softly say to his ears. She hug him tightly.

Johnny gesure Mark and Jaehyun to dismiss the croud around them and ask the class to end. Both nod and start pushing people just with their eyes.

Taeyong sigh in relief when Ten's body stopped stiffen and his black eyes start to show.

"Tasha, Why girls are so scary?! I hate them!" Ten pulled Tasha into a tight hug. He was stutering in fear. Taeyong put his hand on Johnny's chest preventing the guy to do anything he thinking.

"They're just bestfriends John. No hard feelings." He whispered into his ear. Johnny slowly nod and both just watched the two.

"Shuu.. It's okay. I'm here. Jisung come here." Tasha gesure Jisung to come at them. Jisung then pulled Ten into his arms. He understand his brother much. Ten can be very vulnerable at times.

"Hyung let just go home okay?" Ten nod at Jisung's suggestion.

Tasha leave the brothes to let Jisung comfort Ten. She pulled Taeyong and Jeno with her.

"Oppa can you drive Jisung and Ten to their house? Jisung don't know how to drive, plus I won't let Ten drive with his unstable condition. Don't worry I'll drive Jeno home."

"Noona I can drive myself. You have a date with Johnny hyung." Jeno said and received a glare from Tasha.

"It's not a freaking date." She snorted at him.

"Okay. Tasha I want you to go with Johnny.Sort everything out. Jeno can drive himself. I'll send Mark and Jaehyun to watch on him." Taeyong raise his eyebrows at the two.

Both nod with Tasha half hearted to go with Johnny since Ten is still not in a good condition.

"I'll take care of him sis. Don't worry too much." He assured the girl by holding her shoulder. Tasha look at him wit her hopeful eyes.

"You need to tell me what happened oppa."

"Elene strangle Ten. She sit on his laps practically her s were on his face. I shoved her away." Taeyong slowly say as he saw flames in his twin's eyes.

"I'm going to kill that pathetic ."

"No. I'm going to kill her first." Taeyong cut her. Tasha glance and frowned as this is the first time she saw Taeyong being so furious and it kinda scare her.

"Oppa are you okay?" She rub his back slowly knowing the boy always need that to calm himself.

"How dare she touch what's mine. I'm making her life a living hell." The boy grunt, kiss her on her head and left to Ten helping him to walk while Jisung carried Ten's bag.

"What does he mean by saying Ten is his?" Tasha muttured to herself. She turn her head to Johnny then slightly smile.

"Can we go now?"

"I'm sweating John. Let me get change first." She smile at him before off to girls changing room. Johnny smile at her atitude. He like her for that. He himself then walk to boys changing room to get himself a shower.

"Taeyong sunbae, I don't know where Ten hyung put his car keys..." Jisung slowly said as he saw Ten already leaning on the car.

"In the pocket. Right side." Ten mumbled. Taeyong quickly grab his car keys and carefully placing Ten into the passengers seat. Jisung settled himself at the back of the car.

"Be sure to take care of yourself Jeno. Don't drive to fast nor too slow. Don't race. I know Mark can be foolish sometimes but ignore him okay?"

"Yah what do you mean?! I'm a good driver!" Mark half shouted from his car. Turns out he also heard he say that.

"Sure hyung. I'll see you at home. Bye Jisung. Be careful on your ride." Jeno smile genuinely at Jisung causing Taeyong to rolled his eyes.

"I'm the one who's driving you,prick. Why he's the one who have to be careful?" Taeyong glare at the younger making Jeno laugh while Jisung turn red.

"You drive safely hyung. It's late already. I should drive home now."Jeno said eyeing his watch which showing 8.30 pm.

"Okay. I'll be leaving now. Bye Jeno." Taeyong then drive Ten's car towards school's gate.

"Where is your house?" He eye Jisung as Ten was sleeping beside him.

"Near your house. Just a blocks after yours sunbae." Jisung politely reply. As Taeyong is a senior that he adored beside Ten.

"Stop calling me sunbae. Just call me Taeyong hyung. Well I don't know that we live nearby.." Taeyong glance at Ten.

"Oh you didn't? Tasha noona always come to our house so I assume you know where it is.." The conversation end there when Taeyong continue his drive while Jisung busy typing onto his phone.

"Which one?" Jisung look at Taeyong after hearing his voice asking.

"The red and black painted house." Taeyong drive into the gate but it didn't open. Jisung who realize his mistakes then quickly take the remote control for the gate.

Taeyong drive straight to the driveway and park the car in the underground garage as Jisung ask him to do that. 'It's going to rain. Ten hyung hate his car got wet by water.' He told him.

"Hyung you wait here. I'll go and open the door."

"Wait don't you have any other family or maid or something waiting you guys to come home?" Jisung shook his head.

"My parents live in London. That's why I have Ten hyung here.We also have a maid but Eunha noona only came in the morning and return home in the evening so we basically live just the two of us."

"Oh.." Jisung then left leaving Taeyong starring at Ten who's peacefully asleep.
"So it's true that your life is lonely." He murmured looking at him.

"Taeyong hyung the door is opened!" Jisung shout from inside. Taeyong lift Ten in his as he don't want to disturb his peaceful sleep. Jisung gasped at the view but manage to control himself from fanboying at the two.

"Where is Ten's room?"

"Third floor. Don't worry you can use the elevator. The whole floor is Ten hyung's so you can put him on the bed straight."

Taeyong nod as he follow Jisung to the elevator and push the third floor. After a few seconds he was invited to a very pretty room.

The room was all white but the furniture were black. Everything was put in neat and organized. Taeyong put Ten on his bed and wrap him under his comforter.

"Sleep tight Tennie." He whispered then softly kissed Ten's head. The younger slowly stir in his sleep mumbling causing Taeyong to smile.

Taeyong then walk around Ten's room. He smile looking at Ten's childhood pictures and his growing process. He then lift a picture of Ten, Tasha and Taeyong himself on their graduation when they're still in middle school.

Ten was smiling brightly to the camera while Taeyong just slightly smile because the picture was taken when he's not ready plus he doesn't smile often.

He smile as if he's returning Ten's smile. He then take out his phone and took pictures of Ten's photo album.

"I should leave now." Taeyong mumbled then walk out from Ten's room. He smile to Jisung as he meet him downstairs.

"I'm going home now." He walk to the boy.

"But Taeyong hyung it's raining outside." Taeyong sigh. What he's going to do now.

"You can sleep in Ten hyung's room. Plus we're on holiday tomorrow." Taeyong raised his eyebrows to Jisung. They don't have school tomorrow?

"Really?"

"Yeah. Tomorrow is our principal's birthday. You know he give a day off when it's his birthday as he want to spend time with his family." Jisung explain as he gesure Taeyong to sit.

Taeyong hit his own forehead. How can he forgot Jaehyun's father's birthday.

"Oh. I guess it won't be a problem. But won't Ten be angry?" The older ask as he plopped beside Jisung. Plus he's sweating since he don't have a chance to change his dancing clothes.

"No problem. My brother is not the type that got angry easily. It takes a lot to piss him. You can sleep here. And wear his clothes if you want to change." Jisung reply as he eyes Taeyong's dancing outfit which a black sleeveless shirt and black skinny.

"Okay. I'll go now. You okay being alone Jisung?" He asked as the younger doesn't look like he had interest to sleep and were watching Phineas and Ferb on the TV.

"Nah. I'll go to sleep later. Bye hyung. Good night. Sweet dream!" Taeyong wave at the boy then walk back to the lift to Ten's room.