Chapter Eighteen

I Like You Not?!

"Let's go to the circus!!" Mark shouted as he walk into Lee's residents.

"Dude can't you be less loud?" Hansol grunt in annoyance. The other boys were also with him just laugh at Hansol's tired expression.

"Ten where are you going?" Taeyong asked as he saw Ten walking away.

"I'm helping Tasha at the kitchen." Ten replied smiling to him then walk away.

"I'll go too. Hey Ten wait up!" Winwin run to Ten.

"I clearly don't invite you guys to sit and make yourself at home right?" Taeyong rolled his eyes to Mark who already laying flat on his stomach.

"You didn't but Tasha did." Kun smile innocently.

"Where's Jeno?" Jaehyun asked Taeyong. He's always been the friend that take care of Jeno the most. Some  even thought Jeno is Jaehyun's brother and not Taeyong's.

"He's upstairs. His friends were here." Not long after Taeyong's reply noises can be heard from the stairs.

"Haechan that's mine!" A voice shouted. Everyone know it belongs to the Chinese Renjun.

"Hahaha! Come and take it Junnie!" With that footsteps echoes in the house with people running and laughing.

"Whoa...Hyuck." Mark raised his eyebrows to Haechan making the boy stop on his track looking at his boyfriend.

"I got it!" Renjun jumped happily as he get back his plushie from Haechan's hand.

"And then you will see Haechan got freeze by his boyfriend." Chenle said in sarcastic tone smirking as he sat beside Kun.

"I think Mark hyung have frozen power." Jisung giggles receiving glare from Haechan.

"Err.. Mark. Hi." Haechan smile shyly making others laugh.

"I wonder what had happen to mischievous Haechan." Jaemin said teasingly. Haechan glare at him knowing they would more.

"So guys are you going with us to the circus?" Doyoung raised one eyebrow.

"Sure. We had nothing to do anyway right?" Jeno turn to his friends.

"Yep. Sure." Others nod their head.

"Guys lunch is ready. Get your here." Tasha's boom inside the living room.

Both Taeyong and Jeno frown while others laugh. Everyone know how strict the brothers when it came to the girl. No cursing, no short skirts, no touchy and the list go on and on.

"Hey language!" Both shout,running to the dining hall causing fit giggles from the kitchen team while Tasha stuck her tongue to them.

Ten on the other side were in awe of the beautiful dining hall because they only eat at the kitchen before. The place was stunningly beautiful just like a castle. Long tables were in the middle of the room. Food were arranged neatly. The walls were filled with ancient photos and drawings by the twins.

"Its not fair. You guys can curse but I can't." Ten heard the girl argue as Taeyong and Jeno confront her.

"You're a girl noona. Its not a pretty sight if a girl curse." Jeno said.

"Okay stop bugging my girl. Shoo both of you." Johnny said she he came then back hugged the girl making her shocked.

"Dude hands off. If you're not her official first boyfriend then hands off my sister." Taeyong warned glaring at his best friend.

"Who says? This is my girlfriend. Right Tasha?" Johnny smirked to Taeyong.

"Uhh... I need to get the cake from the oven. Bye." With deep shades of red on her cheek Tasha run the the kitchen.

"So she does know how to blush.." Winwin said from beside Ten.

"Huh? You mean?"

"Tasha don't show emotions to other people right? So it's hard to know if she even blush. Its my first time seeing her that red." Winwin explained making Ten laugh.

"Yeah it's hard. Hey Winwin can you call others to come and eat. They're not here yet." Winwin nod then left, leaving Ten alone with Taeyong while Jeno and Johnny both went to help Tasha in the kitchen.

"So.... Did you sleep well last night?" Taeyong turned to Ten when the boy busy rearrange the foods.

"Ah... Shut up Taeyong." Ten replied blushing hard causing the older to laugh.

"I know my chest is comfy."

"Taeyong you're not even wearing a shirt last night!" Ten half shouting as Taeyong don't even stop laughing.

"Well you're the one who keep snuggle closer to me since I'm hot."

"Taeyong how many time should I tell you if I realize I won't be sleeping on your goddamn bare chest! Beside it's cold last night." Ten pout.

"Whoa love birds keep the things that you should keep in the bedroom cause we have kids here." Jaehyun said as everyone walk into the dining hall.

"Ten and Taeyong what did you guys do last night?" Hansol ask with a smirk plastered on his lips.

"Ship sailing!" Mark and Jisung high five to each other.

"Ten?"Johnny said raising one eyebrow.

"Oppa?" Tasha also doing the same.

"Bare chest?" Jeno came into the picture.

"What happened last night?" The trio ask in unison making Ten face palmed.

"That's exactly what we're trying to squeeze right now."  Kun explained.

"Lee Taeyong you. Urghh!" Ten hold his head due to frustration with Taeyong who keep grinning whilst Ten was turning red.

"What? I did nothing really." Taeyong smile raising both his hands in the air.

"Nothing my ." Ten snarled.

"Yeah your pretty ." Taeyong retorted.

"Taeyong!!" Ten shouted as everyone we're laughing at him.

"Okay folks let's eat. I'm freaking hungry. Let the love birds have their so called first love quarrell." Doyoung called for everyone as he and Jaehyun were already settling themselves at the table.

Everyone then started to take their places on the long  dining table. Ten sigh in relief before squeezing himself between Johnny and Jisung. He look up to the person in front of him.

Taeyong smirk playfully to him making him grunt in annoyance. The older never stop teasing him about their morning which made him embarrassed to him. Well who won't?

What would you do if you found yourself sleeping on the school's prince? Plus he's not wearing a goddamn shirt. Also when you found he wrapped his arms fully on you closing any gaps between you two. That's Ten's morning.

He woke up feeling shy as Taeyong keep looking teasingly at him. The older also quite fond of touching him like for instance when Ten was cooking breakfast, Taeyong came and backhugged him while sniffing his neck giving him chill.

Ten look under the table as something touch his foot. He glare childishly to Taeyong as the boy smile to him.

"Stop it." Ten mouthed him. Taeyong shook his head smiling teasingly.

"You two lovebirds we're eating stop playing." Taeil said to the two as he done munching his food.

"Taeyong have become more and more playful lately." Kun commented.

"Ah yeah I also seen that. What happened to you brother?" Tasha look at Taeyong raising one eyebrow.

"Nothing." Taeyong reply. His teasing smile were replaced by an indescribable emotionless face.

"So what time are we going to the circus?" Johnny asked turning the attention to him.

"Let's decide on the car too." Taeil commented.

"Lets go at 5 in the evening. So since we're.... how many people are going?"

"Let's count. Emmm.. eanie meanie minie moe." Mark start counting.

"Da heck Mark? Do it correctly." Hansol scold him.

"We have 17 people actually." Ten said looking up to Johnny. The older boy smile assuring to him.

"That's what I'm saying. 17." Mark smile innocently making everyone frown at him.

"Go away and put your head in a dusbin you shameless imbecile." Chenle rolled his eyes to Mark making the older boy gasped.

"Chenle...." he whined.

"Great job Chenle!" Jaehyun high five with the younger boy.

"Hey you're saying that to my Mark!" Haechan glare at the younger.

"Then what? Go on kiss him full on the lips to give him comfort. I know you never done that before." Jaemin stuck his tongue to Haechan.

"Dude innocent people here." Jeno warned as he close Jisung's ears with his palm.

Coincidentally Johnny was doing the same to Ten and Taeyong close Tasha's ears making the latter grunt in annoyances.

"I know we haven't even had our first kiss now would you folks stop it." Tasha grunt.

"Ohh you haven't Tasha? I thought you're pro." Kun reply her.

Taeyong reach the nearest thing close to him which is an egg before throwing it to Kun. Jeno was also doing the same using an apple.

"Dude you should really stop yourself from pinpointing the obvious. You know Tasha since kindergarten for God's sake."Johnny shook his head looking at Kun who's pouting as the apple hit him. Luckily Taeyong's egg was caught by Hansol.

"Yah you two do not throw food!" Hansol glare to the brothers.

"Kun stop doing stupid things when you're one of the top students in the batch." Winwin face palmed. 
"Aww Winnie it's not like I always act dumb. I just do it when everyone is here. It's for fun." Kun said to the boy. Winwin just nodded as Kun love to joke around tho he always manage to piss Taeyong off.

"Okay in Taeyong's car is Ten, Jeno and Jisung. Mine is Tasha. Winwin's car is Renjun,Kun and Chenle. Jaehyun will give a ride to Doyoung, Taeil and Jaemin. Hansol, Mark and Haechan will be riding with you." Johnny broke the silence.

"And why is my sister with you alone?" Taeyong's eyebrows twitched.

"Because your car is full."

"Oppa stop doing this annoying things.I'm 17 already." Tasha scoffed.

"I'm planning on driving SUV  please. The space is more than enough." Taeyong rolled his eyes ignoring his sister.

"But I need to talk to Tasha alone."

"Err hyung, Jisung and I will ride separately." Jeno chirped.

"Fine.. Do whatever you want." Taeyong said before walking away. Everyone was in silence seeing the boy walk away. Tasha look down to her plate. Her appetite had gone together with Taeyong walking away as her twin don't even eat his favorite lava cake that she just learned to cook it from Ten.

Ten frowned. He then excusing himself before walking away. He don't even know where to fine the older boy but his instinct told him the older boy would be at his room.

He walk to the elevator before pushing the button to Taeyong's room. He walked to the balcony. Ten smile softly as he see the boy were starring blankly to the seemingly empty evening sky.

"Can I sit here?" Ten asked as he stood before him. Taeyong just nod without looking at the boy's face.

"Taeyong are you upset?" Ten asked asked after silence envelop them.

"No I'm not." Taeyong shook his head yet his lips were turning into a pout.

"Aww.. you're so adorable." Ten can't help but to giggle softly at Taeyong's face.

"Ten!!" Taeyong glare childishly to the younger.

"But really.You leaving the table during everyone is eating is appropriate Taeyong. You should see Tasha's face." Ten said. The look on his face shows that he's somehow disappointed.

"Let her be." Taeyong frown. Ten glare at him in return to his answer.

"But... Jeno is with Jisung. Tasha and Johnny are getting closer.I'm feeling out of place. I don't want to lose my little siblings." Taeyong replied with a pout.

"Taeyong you as the older brother should be happy. Your siblings are happy. Sooner or later they would still leave you.Tho that, Tasha and Jeno still love you. You're their oldest brother. No matter what, blood is thicker than water."

"But I feel lonely.I somehow jealous with my friends. They have girlfriend, boyfriend.Well someone that they can share everything."

"Well. You have me. If... you're comfortable with me you can share anything.I'll keep it for you." Ten replied. His ears were turning red as he finish his words.

Taeyong's reaction was clearly unexpected. The older boy just wrapped his arm around Ten before burying his face between Ten's neck.

"Thank you Ten. Thank you." Taeyong said. Ten slowly wrap his arm around the older's shoulder.