Chapter Twelve

I Like You Not?!

Their hectic day was done after the dance class. Taeyong lean on his locker waiting for Tasha and Ten who changing their clothes.

"You like Ten?" Johnny asked as he close his locker.

"You like my twin?" He asked back.

"Duh. I ask first so I don't care you must answer me first." The taller boy pout childishly.

"I'm straight." Johnny rolled his eyes at his answer.

"Sure. That's why you never got a girl."

"And you have too much girls." Taeyong retorted.

"I'm.... whatever."

"So you do have a crush on my sister?"

Johnny sigh then nod. "Isn't that obvious? I think I show it already."

"Yeah since you're basically jealous on the 'tensha' idea." 
"Well I think I can handle the jealous part cause I kinda ship Taeten -what the am I doing right now- blame those idiots, plus you're right, the two are inseparable. Tasha won't survive if not for Ten who keep supporting her. He's like her other half."

"Yeah.. sometimes I wonder who's her twin.. Is it me or Ten cause that kid know literally everything about my twin. Jeno seems to like Ten too." Taeyong replied.

"You don't? Came on dude, I'm your best friend- okay that sounds so gay- tell me you like that Thai boy right? Even he seem obvious about like you too."

"It does sounds like a gay. Oh well I'm not sure about it. They're coming. Shut your mouth Youngho."

"Of course duh. I know. You too. Shut up about it. I'm still thinking a way to confess." Johnny retorted keeping a straight face tho Taeyong can see him blushing.

"Dude cover your cheek you're blushing." He laugh. Johnny glare to the boy slowly his hand creep to cover his cheek.

"Damn you Tae." He scoffed.

"Oppa! Youngho! Hi~" Tasha chirped. Obviously the girl was happy. Ten just smile to the two before walking to his locker.

"So.... I see you tomorrow?" Johnny smile to the twin.

"Yeah. Of course. Bye~" Tasha smile waving to her crush making the boy smile creepyly to Taeyong.

"Dude go away." Taeyong pushed him.

"Hahaha. Bye." With that Johnny turn away the walk until he reached Ten. They spoke for a few seconds before Ten's ears turn red and Johnny laugh. The older boy then pat on Ten's head while wink to Taeyong who's throwing daggers from his eyes.

"Idiot." He muttured under his breath.

"Oppa let's go to Ten." Tasha tug his arms making Taeyong turn to the girl. He smile seeing her blinking her big eyes at him.

"Stop doing aegyo to me. You know it works every time." He said as he drop his arm around the girl's neck walking together.

"I know. That's why I'm the only girl in your heart. Don't mention mom or I'll cut your hair." She circled her arms around his waist resting her head on his chest.

"If I don't know you better I would think you're a couple." Ten giggle.

"This is my only girlfriend. Don't you count my friend's sister or I'll cut your hair." Taeyong glare at Ten childishly.

"Uuhh.. I don't say anything. Besides she's your twin." Ten giggle.

"Hey that's my words." Tasha pout hitting Taeyong on his chest.

"Really? Well since I already use it, it's mine now." Taeyong stuck his tongue to the girl. "Aish this boy. Oppa you're 17."

"You too. Blergh." The boy reply. Ten smile.He always like that side of Taeyong which only happen when he's with Tasha and Jeno but only when nobody's around. (A/N:So what are you Ten?)

"Where's Jeno?" Tasha turned to Ten.

"Jisung said that he and Jeno will wait at the car."

"What you didn't tell us sooner?!" Two voice ask in
unison.

"You didn't ask." Ten shrugged then walk away leaving the twin.

"What did you teach him?" Tasha ask as she push Taeyong. Her brother pout. "What da?! I did nothing." He whined.

"He never do that to meeee... you're the one who teach my best friend that. Lee Taeyong I command you stay away from my best friend if you're not going to marry him." Taeyong give Tasha a 'really' look. He then knock her head.

"Auch. What's that for?" The girl whined rubbing her head.

"Putting some sense in your head duh." With that he run towards Ten leaving Tasha alone.

"What's with everyone in denial?" Tasha ask herself then speed up chasing Taeyong.

"What type of presentation you're going to do?" She heard Taeyong ask Ten. Tasha smirked then slowing her pace wanting to give the two space to talk.

"I'm not sure. You?"

"I'm thinking about making a video about you. How is it sound?" Taeyong turn to Ten as reached Taeyong's car.

"Up to you. I'll make a video too then." Ten replied giving Taeyong his warm smile.

"Err.. Ten."

"Humm?"

"I want your phone number." Taeyong said. There's a tinti of pink on his cheek.

"Waaa... Ship sailing~" Tasha giggle as Jeno and Jisung whistle. The girl was having her arms on both boy's shoulder.

"Noona my back hurt." Jeno whined not long after that.

"What do you mean? I weight only 45 kg." Tasha scoffed.

"Here." Ten hand Taeyong his phone number on a piece of paper. The two keep talking ignoring Tasha and Jeno's bickers beside them.

"Thanks. I call you tonight." Taeyong smirk then walk into his car.

"I call the shotgun!" Jeno run behind Taeyong passing his brother.

"Noo!!! Oppa don't let him!" Tasha shouted before giving Ten and Jisung one last hug before running following her brothers.

"What a hyper kid." Ten laughed.

"Doesn't she feel tired at all?" Jisung asked ad they got into Ten's car.

"Knowing it's Lee Tasha we're talking about the answer is no. How's school?" Ten replied settling himself to a comfortable position before driving them home.

"Just fine. We play basketball during gym class. Er..." Jisung suddenly bite his bottom lips, his cheek turned red.

"Something has to do with Jeno?" Ten smirked. They already told each other about their crush. Besides the two can't keep secret from each other.

"Yeah. I told him about scars on my legs from dancing, running and that accident. He give me advices. It was beautiful."

"Aww my brother is hopeless." Ten messed Jisung's hair.

"Hush hyung. You know Jaemin hyung be our cheerleader today. He danced exactly like Taeil hyung's.

"Okay that hilarious." Ten laughed hard until he almost got on other's lane.

"Right? He just put his poker face when we told him that. Anyway, how's your?"

"Mrs.Song partnered us in an assignment title 'I know my partner.' I got assigned with..."

"Taeyong hyung?" Jisung cut him.

"Unfortunately yes." Ten pout.

"You can lie to others,but I know you're happy. Congrats hyung!" The younger cheered making Ten blushed.

"But..." Ten bite his bottom lips remembering their Saturday plan together.

"Why are you frowning?" Jisung asked worrying about Ten's sudden mood swing.

"They want to go to the circus in town.." Jisung gasped at his words. Since not many people know about Ten's phobia, he know he should be worry about it.

"But..."

"They don't know about it. I didn't tell anyone. I think Tasha also forgot about it. Eottokhae Jisung ah?" Ten sigh.

"Why don't you try to talk to Taeyong hyung? I'm sure he'll understand. Even he know Tasha noona's acrophobia and hemophobia. For sure he'll understand you."

"Maybe.. Let just talk later Jisung." Ten said then walk into their house leaving Jisung beside his BMW.

Jisung sigh looking at his brother's condition. He hate when Ten got mood swing. The boy rarely sad or even angry but if something has to do with things he care then you'll know how he act.

"Now what should I do? Maybe I should ask Jeno hyung to tell Taeyong hyung right? Hmmm but hyung might be angry cause he hate people saw him weak.. Ahh what should I do?" The boy sigh. Even it's not his problem, but it involved Ten so it's his problem too.