Chapter Fifteen

I Like You Not?!

"Hey.....yah!" Johnny quickly run when he heard the voice.

"Hyung what did you do to her?!" His voice raised when he saw the girl in his brothers arms.

"I didn't do anything. She black out after she saw me.Damn, her body's hot." His hyung replied.

"Kangjun hyung! Don't be such ert." Johnny quickly take of his office suit then covered the girl's body while pushing Kangjun away.

"Duh I'm not a ert idiot. I'm saying she got a fever here." The older glare as he stare at Johnny who already got the girl in his arms bridal style.

"It comes out weirdly. Well thanks for sending me here. You can go back to office. Remember to send someone with new banquet of tulips, no pink. You ruined the one I bought. I should never trust you with the banquet." Johnny nags.

"Yeah whatever. You sure you don't want to call a doctor? Or neither Taeyong?"

"Nah. I can manage. He told me to take care of Tasha until he got home." Kanjun nod then walk to the front door leaving the kids on their own.

Johnny carefully hold the girl close so her head was on his chest. He sigh as Tasha's hot breath fan his face. The girl was steaming hot.

"Ugh.." Tasha's hand move to her head.

"Shh.. sleep little kid." Johnny whispered. The girl, being too tired don't even open obey Johnny then snuggle closer, enjoying his warmth as she's freezing.

"It's freezing."

"You're still not in a good shape. Sleep." He replied making Tasha slowly close her eyes.

"I need to kill her twin for sure." Johnny mumbles pushing Tasha's door settling the girl under her comforter.

He then rolled his white sleeves before walking downstairs for bowls and towels. Since the house was practically his second home, he had no problem to look for the things.

Settling the bowl and towel on a table,Johnny walk out to the garden. He picked some hibiscus then walk back inside preparing water mixed with hibiscus.

Done mixing the water, he rushed back to the girl's room. He smile as the girl blinked at him with her big brownish eyes.

"What are you... Ugh." She close as her voice come out harsh.

"It's okay. Questions for later now I want you to lay back down. Your temperature was high. Almost 40°." The boy reply then sit beside her on her bed.

Tasha quitely lay back looking at Johnny who's holding a bowl.

"Youngho it's cold!" The girl whined.

"Face it Tash. You need to be cool down." He reply continue placing wet towels from the hibiscus water.

"What's this?" The girl asked as she touch a red flower petals on her cheek.

"Hibiscus water. Its good to lower the temperature." Johnny reply taking the flower from her cheek.

"It's cold Johnny.." the girl softly whispered as she tug her comforter closer.

"I wish Taeyong oppa is here. He'll hug me." She mumbles faintly but manage to heard by Johnny.

"Do you mind?" The older boy asked.

"Mind what?"

"I'm sorry." Johnny then lay himself beside her then pull her thin body close to him.

"Err..Youngho.." Tasha stuttured. Her cheek were red probably because her fever plus Johnny's sudden skinship.

"You're freezing inside but your temperature is hot. Sleep Tasha." Johnny whispered to her ear.

Tasha lay her head on Johnny's arm which situated just under her neck. She tried to look at his face but end up looking at his chest because the boy already starring at her.

Johnny's chest vibrated as he laugh at her cuteness. "I know I'm handsome." He said.

"You're lucky I'm too weak to hit you right now." The girl grunt. Not long after silence develop them, Johnny manage to hear soft snores from the girl.

"Why it's so hard when it comes to you? I feel like I've lost my sanity every time I look at you. What is this feeling Tasha? It feel so foreign to me. I've never experience this. It's harder to breath with you here." He sigh then kissed on to of their head.He pulled her closer to his body then let sleep enveloped him.

At school
*few hours later

"Let do this step." Ten demonstrate a few dance steps he tried at home to Taeyong. The older boy looked at him with amusement in his eyes.

"That's good.Then we add this steps." Taeyong also demonstrate some dance steps. Few minutes later both of the were dancing in sync.

Taeyong's dance were powerful and sharp while Ten's dance were soft yet full of art. Without them realizing the whole dance crew already stop their practice and were watching the duo.

"Damn they're good." Mark curse under his breath.

"That's what you call pros." Hansol who's standing near him retorted.

"They danced beautifully." Jisung commented.

"There's nothing true than what you said." Jeno nodded.

When the song came to the end both boys were stunned as everyone clap their hand.

Taeyong smile slightly while Ten bow shyly. "It's not a wrong thing I paired you two. I know you can do this." Kai's voice echo from a side of the room. Everyone turn their head to him.

"It's worth a force since both of you tried to declined it." He shook his head. Both boys turn to each other with questioned face.

"Oh well. Go back to your practice. Show is over. You two can take a break." Kai clapped his hand. Everyone then scattered around the big practice room.

"You try to decline me?" Both turned to each other asking the same question.

"Er.." Ten blushed.

"Just go find some place hidden for us to sit. I'll just go and grab our bottles and towels." Taeyong said then walk away. Ten sigh."Maybe he'll hate me."

As Ten walk to their rest room which no one were there, he just throw himself on the couch leaving darkness envelop him.

"Everything is just too hard for me." He sighed again.

"It will be hard if you said it's hard you know." A familiar voice belong to no other than Lee Taeyong.

Ten quickly straighten himself giving the older boy space to sit. Taeyong plopped himself on the coach. Because the space was limited the two had their shoulders touching.

"Why you didn't switch on the lights?" Ten asked after he's done gulping from his bottle.

"I preferred darkness. It's better." Taeyong replied.

"Err... I'll head home first and come later at your house. I need to pack my clothes and take my camera." Ten started.

"Sure. I'll wait for you." Silence develop them as both let their mind flew.

Ten turned his head to ask Taeyong something when his lips brushed to something soft while his nose touch another nose.

"Oh my God." Ten tried to move away but failing when Taeyong caged him in his arms.

"T-Taeyong." He squirmed.

"Just forget this actually happen." Taeyong lowly whispered then lean his face to Ten's face not realizing the younger's eyes went bigger.

Their lips touched as Taeyong close his eyes. Ten stutter as Taeyong's lips touched his. He don't know what to do.

After a few seconds, Taeyong pulled himself from the younger. Ten sigh in relief.

"C-can I hug you?" Taeyong asked. He smile confidently.

"Erm. Ah. Yeah." Not waiting for the younger to finish his words, Taeyong pull his thin figure close to him. Keeping Ten secured in his arms.

"I will never let you go." He whispered faintly then put his head on the younger's neck inhaling his vanilla mixed sweat scent. Ten was stiff at first but then let himself melt in Taeyong's arm.

 

-------------------

I'm sorry for typos and all.Thank you for reading tho.