Chapter Thirteen

I Like You Not?!

"Lee Taeyong, Lee Jeno dinner's ready!" Taeyong smile as he heard Tasha's from intercom at the kitchen to his room.

He quickly put on a red sleeveless shirt. He walk to his dresser table to take his phone when he saw the paper piece Ten gave him before.

"Lee freaking Taeyong if you're not downstairs in 2 minutes, you're not allowed to have your dinner." Again the same voice shouted.

"Noona stop being annoying. I'm hungry. Taeyong hyung ppalli!" Jeno also whined making Taeyong smile again.

Tho other people would say Lee Tasha is annoying but to him and Jeno,Tasha acting like a brat is the time that bring their wide smile. It's funny when she want them listen to her cause she's the only girl in the family which is only hope cause everyone know Taeyong and Jeno won't listen.

"Fine I'm coming. Be ready brat, I'll make you in living hell." Taeyong reply back from his room.

"Okay I'm dead. Jeno if Tae oppa ask where am I, you told him I got stomach ache so I'll be in toilet okay?" Tasha quickly said to Jeno knowing if Taeyong said he would, then it would definitely happening.

"You know noona, Tae hyung    .." Jeno replied but was cut by Tasha's scream when Taeyong lift her high in the air."Argh! Lee Taeyong put me down!!"

"Nope. I did say wanting you to experience living hell right?" Taeyong reply as he settle the girl on his shoulder.

"Oppa please..Taeyong.. Please put me down. Omygosh why so high! Gosh. Argh Taeyong I have acrophobia for God's sake let me down. Oppa please.." the girl cried.

Jeno continue eating his kimchi fried rice while looking at his older siblings with amused eyes.

"Nah.. I need you to confess your love to me." He said then swing the girl making her scream.

"Oppa please. I want to puke now. Lee Jeno help me. Lee Taeyong!"

"Sorry noona can't do. You said don't move until I'm done eating." Jeno grin lifting his plate making Tasha sigh loudly.

"Nope sis. Do it first." Taeyong cut her sigh again by jumping around. The girl was thin so it's easy to bully her.

"Lee Taeyong I love you so much till the moon, Pluto then across the milky way until only-god-know-where, my love to you are indescribable so please if you love your little sister here then you should put her down." Jeno laugh to hearing his noona ranting about loving their oldest brother.

"Okay. I love you too." Taeyong said as he put her down. Both Taeyong and Jeno laughed when the ed girl rushed to bathroom probably throwing everything in her stomach.

"Hyung noona's face was green." Jeno informed Taeyong when the boy take his seat.

"Really? Hahahah." Both laugh. They then continue eating while waiting for Tasha to join them.

"She's not sulking right?" Jeno ask. It's been half an hour and they don't even see the girl's shadow.

"Did she eat yet?" Taeyong asked.

"Not that I know. She was munching cookies when I came downstairs." Taeyong shook his head at the boy's reply.

"Let's look for her. I'm afraid she would faint out of nowhere. Her antibody is weak." Both then rushed around their house looking for the girl.

"Tasha!"

"Noona where are you?" No reply. Jeno scratch his not itchy head. Their house was big so it's kinda hard to look for a girl with a small figure. Tasha was taller than normal girl but still she's short around them.

"Oh God! Jeno come here!" Taeyong shouted making Jeno rushes to his hyung. Taeyong was on the east stair of their house which they only use it rarely.

"Why hyung?!" Jeno asked as he reach the stairs while Taeyong were on the staircase.

"Your noona is sleeping here. Aish this kid." Taeyong reply chuckling seeing Tasha sleep on the stair with weird condition. Her body on one staircase and the other on upper stair.

"I thought what had happen. Hyung you got me." Jeno chuckled as he reached the two.

"I guess she had no energy left after throw out everything in her stomach. Go open her bedroom door, I'll take care of her." Jeno nod the run to Tasha's room.

Taeyong lift the girl in his arms putting her in a comfortable position before walking to her room. Jeno already made her bed and were sitting at bed edge looking at the twin.

"You sure know how give us adrenaline rush.( Pump pum from adrenalin, adrenalin rush I can almost feel excitement flowing through my deep blood, man Never let it fade, keep it going on Cause the music it what pumps it and the beat continues on and on man ~)" Taeyong chuckle flicking the younger's head. Jeno laugh.

"Let just leave her to sleep here. She can't go to school tomorrow." Taeyong said then pull Jeno closing the door behind them.

"Won't she be angry if we ditch her?" Jeno asked knowing the girl would throw tantrums if she can't go to school.

"She's a heavy sleeper so it's not a problem. I need to finish my homeworks, you should go and do yours too." Taeyong Jeno's hair slowly while the younger nod before they did a bro hug then walk to their own room.

"Ten Ten Ten~" Taeyong sang playfully as he walk into his room. Ten and Taeyong's room are no big difference because the older boy also have white wall and black furniture in his room.

"Where did I put... ahh this is it." He jumped on his bed then dialing Ten's number. (A/N:Yeah right.. homework are we..)

Ten:Hello?
Taeyong:....
Ten:Who's there?
Taeyong:.....
Ten:Okay bye I'm not going to talk to someone who don't even speak....
Taeyong:Wait Ten. It's me Taeyong. 
Ten:(stutter) T-Taeyong?
Taeyong:(chuckles) Yeah it's me. I did said I would call you tonight right?
Ten: Yeah. Sorry I lost myself in calculus. I forgot you said that you'll call me.
Taeyong: So..... 
Ten: So? Why did you call?
Taeyong: Eer...I...err.. ah, Tasha's not going to school tomorrow.
Ten: eh? Why? Is she's sick?!
Taeyong: she's not. But she might got sick tho.. 
Ten: why?
Taeyong: I put her on my shoulder then swing her around.. hehee
Ten: WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! SHE GOT ACROPHOBIA FOR GOD'S SAKE. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! 
Taeyong: whoa kid. Chill are you angry at me?
Ten:I DON'T CARE WHO ARE YOU! MY BESTIE IS SICK BECAUSE OF YOU BASTARD!
Taeyong: who am I Ten?
Ten:YOU'RE THAT SICK LEE...oh God have mercy... I'm sorry Taeyong..
Taeyong: Good, tho you called me and bastard . My sister is okay. She just throw out everything in her stomach until she got no energy then sleep on the staircase. Making me and Jeno search the whole place.
Ten: oh... okay then. Err.. sorry I freaked out.
Taeyong: know where to raise your voice Chittaphon. But it's okay I forgive you for now. Anyway... why you object going to circus?
Ten: ugh about that... hmm. What should I tell.. you. Argh this is embarrassing.
Taeyong: Just tell me. 
Ten: I have coulrophobia.
Taeyong: what is that?
Ten:please don't laugh if I tell you.
Taeyong: not promising tho. I laugh if I want to..
Ten: Taeyonggg....(whining cutely)
Taeyong:(chuckles) fine. I won't laugh.
Ten:I feared clowns. That also explain I hate McDonald and circus.
Taeyong:oh...(ears turning red)
Ten: you're muffling your laughter.
Taeyong: no I'm... pfftt. Not.
Ten: urgh just laugh already! I know I'm a grown up but I still scared of clowns.
Taeyong: hahahahaha! Ten you're sooo adorable
Ten: I know... wait what?!
Taeyong: I said you're adorable. 
Ten: oh..okay. is it a...
Taeyong: take it as a compliment.
Ten:yeah thanks.
Taeyong:I'll think about going to circus again. Besides, I'm there. You don't have to be scared.
Ten: Sure.huargh(yawn) I'm sleepy Taeyong: oh. Okay you should go to sleep.
Ten:alright. See you tomorrow. good night. You should sleep too Tae.
Taeyong: err. Yeah. Perhaps I should sleep too. Well then Ten sleep tight. Sweet dream.
Ten: okay. You too sweet dream. Bye.

"Dream of me." Both said after they hang up their phone. Taeyong pull his pillow then hug it tight to his body.

"You don't feel like Ten." He pout pushing the pillow away.

"Of course idiot.it's a damn pillow not your Ten." He knock his own head.

"Hey that sound nice. My Ten.Hahaha... I'm talking yo myself. Hah I'm crazy~" Taeyong laugh alone.

"Why you're so cute?" He asked as he scroll Ten's sleeping face that Mark's send him earlier.

With that Taeyong fall asleep while hugging his phone close to his chest with Ten's face on the screen.