Chapter Eight

I Like You Not?!

Ten was disturbed by his phone alarm ringing at 6.30 in the morning. He pushed the silent button then snuggle closer to his blanket as it's the one that keep him warm. His blanket suddenly moving made his eyes opened.He then realize a weight on his waist.

Ten look up to see he was snuggling to Taeyong's chest. Taeyong was peaceful  asleep with his chin rested on top of Ten's head. Yesterday event start to play on Ten's mind. He want to get up so he wiggle in Taeyong's arm making the boy grunt then open his eyes.

"God Ten it's holiday get back to sleep." He mumble in his hoarse voice due to sleep.

"Err. Y-yah.." Ten yelp as Taeyong pull him back onto the bed then hug him closer.

"B-but Taeyong, why are you..." Taeyong shut him by kissing his under his ears which is Ten's sensitive spot, making Ten moan slowly before blush madly and shut his mouth.Taeyong smirk as he heard the moan.

"It's better if you go back to sleep Ten. I don't know what I can do to you if you keep me awake now because I'm ing tired." He warned. Ten stiffen in Taeyong's arm but relaxed after Taeyong move his hand in circular motion on Ten's stomach under his shirt. Not long both of them drifted back to sleep.

----------

"Good morning!" Taeyong smile as Ten slowly open his eyes. Ten reply him with his simple smile then murmured "morning." He then reach for his phone to look at the time.

He frowned. It was a quarter to ten which made he jumped in horror. Taeyong chuckle as he saw Ten clumsily fall onto the floor with a thud since his legs were tangled with the comforter.

"Oh my gosh why you didn't wake me up?! Jisung must be hungry to death. Poor my baby.." Ten exclaim glaring at Taeyong as the boy help him to stand up straight.

"Relax Ten. Jisung was out with Jeno. Plus I already made him breakfast. Don't worry." Taeyong's reply made Ten sigh in relief.

"Why you didn't wake me up?" He ask Taeyong while watching the boy fold his comforter and made his bed.

"You were peacefully asleep. I don't want to disturb you." Taeyong reply giving him a slight smile.Ten noticed heavy bags under his eyes.

"You can't sleep last night didn't you?" He ask. Taeyong flinched at the sudden question but slightly nod.

"Why?"

"You got nightmares and it scares me to death. It manage to keep me awake." Taeyong mumbles making Ten sigh.

"I'm sorry Taeyong. Why don't you just go to sleep?"

Taeyong shook his head at Ten's suggestion. "I'd love to but I've promised to Mark and Hansol that I'll accompany them to visit Mark's grandparents. I should leave now to get there before lunch."

Ten slightly frown. Taeyong will leave him alone at the big house. He's pretty sure his friends were busy today and it will leave him to deal with bore.

"Oh.. then you better get going." He awkwardly said. Taeyong notice the sudden change in Ten's voice look up to the younger's face.

"I had a better idea. Let's go together. You don't have any plans right?"

"W-what?!" Ten stuttered. With Taeyong and his friends?

"Let's go together." Taeyong patiently reply .

"Er..Tasha?"

"She's going to meet Johnny's sister and her friends. Do you know Seo Hyerin? Wait of course you know her." Taeyong beamed.

"Herin is Johnny's sister? So it means... err.. God.." Ten stutter. His palm start to sweat.

"Why? I thought you knew that? Hina is Yuta's cousin. Koeun is Jaehyun's girlfriend.  Well you know Lami is Doyoung's sister. My sister won't look far for a friend. She did it once and she regret it for life." Taeyong sigh while Ten froze on the spot.

"Koeun is Jaehyun's girl?! They're all related? God I'm ruined." Ten ask but mumbled the last part.

"What did you say?" Taeyong ask as he step closer to Ten.

"No... Nothing. Err.. I'll go take my bath first." The boy replied before practically run to his bathroom leaving Taeyong dumbstruck.

"He seriously didn't know the whole things? Well maybe for Koeun and Jaehyun being a thing as everyone thought he's Mark's boyfriend or at least there's something going on between the boy and Ten's friend Doyoung but Johnny  and Herin are siblings?! Everyone know that. Plus Ten's close to the girls.Ten you really are something." Taeyong mumbled to himself before walk to elevator but stopped eventually.

"Ten you're coming right?!" He hollered.

"I'm not sure.." A faint shout from Ten as he was brushing his teeth.

"What can't hear you! I'll take it as yes. I'll wait you downstairs." At that he walk out of the room smiling cheekyly.

"Why I never knew Lee freaking Taeyong can be so cheeky? I swear on Lee Tasha that he never show this side at school.." Ten mumbled at Taeyong's strange behavior. He then quickly take the shower then went straight to his wardrobe.

"What the heck should I wear now?" He ask himself. Since it's his first outing with Taeyong, Ten want everything to be great.

"Ahh.. Whatever." He then pick a white and red Tom&Jerry shirt matched with black skinny. He casually stroll to his elevator.

"Taeyong?" He called for the older boy.

"Here! Come lets have breakfast together." Ten walk into the kitchen. A rare sight which made him awestruck.

Taeyong was wearing Ten's spongebob apron that he like to wear although Jisung bought it just to annoy him. The guy also wore a black snapback backwards so his forehead was showing.

"Yah. Why are you standing there? Come." Taeyong ask as he turn with a plate ready to dig in.

"Ten." No response.

"Ten Leechaiyakul." Still no response from the boy.

"Chittaphon Leechaiyakul!" Ten jumped on his place at the loud sound making Taeyong grin at his face.

"Your face.. so priceless." Taeyong laugh. Ten give him a really look before walking to the table placing himself in front of the boy.

"Stop it Lee Taeyong." Ten childishly glare at him. Taeyong try hard to restrain himself then put the plate on the table.

"Is that a chocolate pudding?" Ten's grew big. Taeyong nod then smirked.

"My favourite!!!!" Ten cheered happily.

"Yes I know Ten. Wait up. Can you help me with the bowls and chopsticks?" Ten nod at Taeyong's words before walk to the cupboard.

Ten tiptoed to take the bowls since the cupboard was too tall for him. Taeyong who was busy tossing ingredients didn't even realize Ten's dilemma. 

He then turn to look for some spice but couldn't find it. "Ten where did you place.." His words were left hanging as he saw Ten struggle to take his favorite black IKEA bowl.

Taeyong silently chuckled then walk to the younger then reach the bowls, cornering Ten at the kitchen counter in the process.

Ten was completely shocked to see Taeyong hover over him making he feel so small.

"You should tell me if you can't reach that." Taeyong mumbled then hand him the bowls.

"Yeah." Ten awkwardly grin rubbing the back of his head to Taeyong.

"Ah and where's the spices?"

"In the ref." With that Taeyong nod then turn to the refrigerator while Ten rolled his eyes to the boy.

Ting tong~

Suddenly the bell was ring from outside. Both boy look at each other with confused face.

"I'm not expecting someone." Ten quickly exclaim as his eyes meet Taeyong's.

"Well I think that's Mark and Hansol. I text them your address. Sorry for not telling you." Taeyong said lowly as it was his fault.

"Oh... it's okay. I'll go and open the door for them." Ten then leave to the door after placing the bowls on it's place.

Taeyong quickly finish his cooking then put it inside a big bowl before putting it beside his chocolate pudding.

"Hi Ten! Where's Taeyong?" He heard Mark shout so he assume the two were still in Hansol's car outside the gate.

"I'm here. You guys are loud." Taeyong coldly say as he walk to the door leaning on the door frame beside Ten.

"I thought I was visiting a couple's house." Hansol chuckled as he walk out of the car greeting Taeyong with fist bum but a friendly handshake with Ten making the younger smile awkwardly at him.

"We'll we're not a couple yet." Taeyong reply smirking at Ten making him blush.

"Emphasizes the word Yet young man. Yo Ten!" Mark tackle Ten into a hug. Taeyong was shocked while Ten was dumbstruck because Mark had never talk more than 10 words with him were hugging him as if they were best friends.

"Leave him alone you creep." Taeyong hissed as he tear the two apart. Mark pout then dramatically fake crying on Hansol's shoulder.

"Don't do that idiot. You look ridiculous and more stupid." Hansol laugh.

"Please come in. I feel bad not inviting you guys inside." Ten then smile letting the two inside.

"We'are about to have breakfast. Wanna join us?" Taeyong ask the two after they were seated at the living room. Ten was gone to the kitchen to prepare drinks for Taeyong's guest.
(A/N: These two are really husband and wife right?)

"Nah just go on. We'll wait here." Just as Hansol reply him, Ten came to the living room witha tray filled with a bottle of fresh orange juice alongside blueberry cheesecake with two plates and two glass.

"Sorry. These were only left in the ref. I baked it 2 days ago. Please help yourself." He smile as he put the tray down.

"Gosh Ten you're the best." Mark cheered then attack the cake.

"Thank you for the hospitality Ten. Its so nice of you." Hansol politely smile.

Ten blush at the complement. Taeyong smile proudly as if he's the one who receive the complements.

"Hey you guys should go have your breakfast. Tho it's a bit weird for Taeyong to have breakfast at 10.30 in the morning."

"Shut up Hansol. Lets go Ten." Taeyong glare at the older boy before pulling Ten with him.

"Made yourself at home." Ten chirped then let Taeyong drag him to the kitchen.

"You cooked ttobeokgi? Waaaaaa my favorite!!" Ten sequel one his eyes set on the main dish beside chocolate pudding.

"Yeah." Taeyong grin slightly. Silence envelop them as the two start eating savouring the taste.

"Wait what should I bring? We're visiting Mark's grandparents right?" Ten ask as he was doing the dishes while Taeyong start to clean his cooking area.

"Mark's grandmother love pastries and his grandfather love teas." Taeyong inform him.

"Ohh.. Good thing I have home baked cookies and a box of green teas now. I'll pack it." Ten finish his work then off to pack some gift to Mark's grandparents.

"Is it chocolate chip cookies?" Taeyong's eyes lighten as Ten take out two big Tupperware filled with cookies.

"Yeah. I love to bake them. Your sister apparently the main reason." Ten turn to look at Taeyong who eyed the cookie jar like a maniac with his big eyes.

"You want some?" He asked the older boy. Taeyong nod then take some cookies before munching it like a kid.

"Omygod why so cute." Ten giggle seeing Taeyong eat cookies like his life depends on it.

"My favorite." Taeyong try to talk despite his mouth was filled with cookies.

"Aaa okay.. Eat slowly. I'll give a jar for you to bring back home." Ten the walk away to look for the tea.

Taeyong was star struck by his words. Yeah he had to go home. They have school tomorrow. He cursed silently under his breath then leave to join his friends at the living room.

"Let's go now? Ten are you done?" Taeyong hollered to Ten.

"Yeah yeah. I'm coming." Ten walk clumsily towards them. "You might trip Ten. Walk properly." Taeyong warned the boy. Hansol and Mark both elbowed each other at the scene in front of their eyes. They winched in pain as their elbows hit on wrong place.

"Mark!" Hansol glare at the boy.

"Hansol!" Mark turn to the boy beside him.

"Kids." Taeyong stop the two from quarrel. "Lets go now." He added.