Chapter Seventeen

I Like You Not?!

"You sleep on that side." Taeyong gesture Ten to the left side of the bed. The two just got into Taeyong's room after their dinner.

"Why am I sleeping here? I thought Tasha asked me to sleep in the guest room with Jisung." Ten mumble.

"What did you say?" Taeyong who just walk to the bathroom turn his head to Ten.

"Er.  Your room is pretty." Ten smile awkwardly. But then it's the truth. Taeyong's room is much similar with his. But the older boy's room is much cleaner. The walls were painted stripes black and white on the upper side while pure black on the lower side. Taeyong's furniture were white. His bed colour were black however.

"Thanks. I pushed my brain to it's limit to get this cause you know.... I'm not creative. Well suit yourself. I'm taking a quick shower. Or do you want to join me?" Taeyong smirk teasingly to Ten.

"Aaa? Err... Thanks but no Thanks. May I know where is Jisung?" Ten replied whilst his ears turning red alongside his cheek.

"He's in Jeno's room. Just go to second floor. His door straight from the lift. Oh and knock before you enter." With that Taeyong left but Ten can still heard his laugh echo from the room.

"Hush this guy... I can't stand sleeping with him. Why the heck am I doing in this room." Ten murmured walking out from Taeyong's room. Since Taeyong's room were on the rooftop the elevator were situated out on the balcony.

"His room is damn beautiful. Not creative my Taeyong. Your room is like a girl's room. Even the balcony is pretty.." Ten pout as he look around Taeyong's big balcony.

A gazebo was situated not far from the room's door, a medium sized Jacuzzi in the middle, flower pots, hence  Taeyong even have an orchid garden in his balcony.

Ten walk straight to Jeno's room when he reached second floor. He knocked the door few times until someone opened the door.

"Yes hyung?" Jeno smile to Ten. He gesture the older boy to come inside his room.

"I'm bored." Ten replied following him into the room. He saw Jisung was sprawling on his back smiling like an idiot.

"Hey kid." Ten called as Jeno walk to Jisung asking the boy to sit properly.

"Hi Ten hyung. Why are you here?" Jisung smile to his hyung.

"I'm bored. Is your noona sleeping Jeno ya?" Ten asked as he plopped himself on a coach.

"Yep. She went to bed straight after dinner.I'm wondering why she's not fat yet."

"She got enough exercise that's why." Ten replied.

"Where are you sleeping hyung?" Jisung turn his head to Ten.

"In Taeyong's room. But then your noona ask me to sleep in the guest room with Jisung." Ten showed Jisung his famous I'm-not-interested face as the younger smirk teasingly at him.

"Noona knows nothing. Beside Jisung and I agreed to sleep together since we have something to do later but Taeyong hyung insists  you to sleep in his room is a bit weird. He don't even let John hyung enter it tho." Both Jisung and Ten had their mouth hanging as Jeno finish his explanation.

"Ooww... how weird right?" Jisung trailed smirking playfully to Ten.

"Park Jisung..." Ten sigh. He then ignored the two as he lay himself on the couch trying to rest. He still feeling awkward with Taeyong when they're in the same room.

"Ten hyung asleep.." Jeno whisper to Jisung. Both turn their head to Ten as they can heard his soft snores.

"Yeah.. we shouldn't be loud then. He must be tired." Jisung reply looking at his hyung with pity eyes.

"Che-che-che chewing gum~"Suddenly Jeno's phone ring causing the two flinch from their position.

"Uh hyung? Wae?" Jeno said after picking up the call.

"Who?" Jisung mouth him.

"Taeyong hyung." Jeno mouth back before continue talking to his brother.

"Yeah he's here.... Err one problem hyung... Well apparently Ten hyung is sleeping. We had no courage to wake him up tho... He looked tired..."

"Sure.. yeah.. I'll wait. Okay then. See ya hyung." With that the call end.

"Why?" Jisung asked as he pull both knees under his chin looking at Jeno.

'Ohmy why this kid so blessed with too mucb cuteness.' Jeno thought but smile to Jisung with his perfect eyesmile.

"Tae hyung wanted to pickup Ten hyung. Let just wait..... That's him." He was cut by the knock so the older boy walk to the door opening it.

"Hey kids.. Jisung ah, is your brother a heavy sleeper?" Taeyong smile.

"He's pretty well alarmed with situation. But I'll say he's a sleeping log now. He looked tired." Jisung reply as he walk bring himself out of the bed.

"Fine then. Easier for me." With that Taeyong swiftly carry Ten bridal style in his muscular arms.

"Woa..." The two younger boy gasped.

"You never carry me hyung.." Jeno pout signalling he's jealous.

"You're too heavy. I do carry you when you're younger tho. Hey I still had to carry your noona up until now." Taeyong deadpanned.

"Hey I weight 50 plus plus only. Hence noona is your twin so accept it."

"Yet you'are almost my weight." Taeyong rolled his eyes then salute to the two before carefully walking out of the room.

"Are they in relationship?" Both ask the same question at the same time after Taeyong left.

"I dunno."

"That's why I'm asking." Lastly the two were left laughing as they literally speak the same question in unison.

"But seriously I ship them." Jeno said when he lay himself on the bed beside Jisung.

"Me too.." Jisung giggles.

---------

Taeyong carefully place Ten on his bed before throwing his own shirt on the couch then plopped himself beside Ten.

"Are you feeling awkward after I kissed you? Well I'm feeling that too.. I don't know why I kissed you yet the feelings was great. It's my first kiss after all. Ten if you know my problems right now.... it's getting more and more sufficient with you near but I don't think I can survive without you.. I don't know why is this feelings.. it's so.... foreign...  what the hell am I supposed to do. At first i thought you hate me, but when I asked Tasha shes just said I'm too scared to be with. Am I? Did I scare you? You know what Ten.. you're mine until I know what all of these mean..." Taeyong looked at Ten's face with heavy eyes.

"Well I'm talking to myself.. har har." He then rolled his eyes.

Turning himself to switch off the lamp Taeyong put his phone with Ten's sleeping picture next to his pillow. He then turn back before pulling Ten into his embrace enjoying his fresh vanilla scent.

---------

"Youngho where are you going?" Tasha pout holding Johnny's hand looking at him with her half-closed eyes.

"Hush I'm not going anywhere... just the toilet for two minutes. I'll be back okay?" Johnny smile to the girl making she nod like an obedient child then back to sleep.

"She's so ing innocent while on fever. I'm positive she'll kick me out of the room if she's healthy." Johnny murmured, finishing his nature call before washing his hands then went back to the girl.

"It feels like I'm a married person with a happy life.. God, please make this girl caught fever often." He slowly said then lay himself next to the girl.

Tasha realizing another weight on her bed quickly opened her eyes.

"Its me, Youngho. Now sleep princess." Johnny caressed her hair. The girl the snuggle closer to him because his warmth.

With joyful smile the boy pull Tasha into his arms securing her in his embrace.

"I really like you.. no I love you actually." Johnny whispered to Tasha knowing the girl won't reply since she already asleep. He smiled the kill her hair before slowly let sleep embraced him.