Chapter Eleven

I Like You Not?!

"How's your trip?" Tasha chirped as she saw Ten walking to his locker.

"Didn't you ask Taeyong?" Ten reply sleepily.

"I did. But I want to hear it from you." She grinned. Ten sigh cause he know he won't be able to win to Lee Tasha. The girl just hard to resist.

"Just fine. But Mark's grandmother keep bugging me to marry your brother. Seriously? I'm straight." Ten said but Tasha being herself of course saw his cheek turning red.

"Yeah right.." She lean onto the locker next to Ten's smirking.

"Urgh please. How's your girls day?" He ignored her stare knowing she will bug him about whole 'taeten' story.

"What girls day? Everyday girls day~" Ten scoffed at her reply.

"Brat you should stop kid around." They then walk to their classroom.

"Shopping and all. See my nails?" She showed him her manicured finger nails.

"You don't have any colour on it..."

"Yep. I hate the colours. It will  make my nails ugly. I just make it more shiny~" she giggle.

"What make you so happy babe?" Johnny smile to Tasha. Taeyong who was leaning on his chair raised his eyebrows to the girl. Ten gave his best friend a 'really' look.

"What the?! Youngho!" She quickly hit him on his shoulder making others laugh except for Taeyong and Ten who's still looking at her with poker face.

Johnny laugh at the girl's red face. He like his real name ring from the girl's mouth.

"What? Hahaha sit down Tash,I'm just kidding. Taeyong you can reduce the glare, Ten sit down."

"Not funny idiot." Taeyong scoffed to the boy beside him while Ten being the scaredy cat quickly sit on his chair. Jaehyun who's beside him laugh at Ten's reaction. The boy seriously scared of Johnny and Taeyong.

"Urgh!" Tasha turned away the look at Ten ignoring the boy behind her.

Ten turned his head to the girl then smile teasingly at her.

"Hush Ten. Stop teasing me." She push his cheek away but shy smile still plastered on her face.

Suddenly Ten's phone vibrated due to a message. He opened his phone to see the picture of Taeyong and him sleeping in the car. His eyes widen at the sender's number.

"Mark!" Two voice gasped in unison making Mark put both his hand in the air. Ten turn to the other voice non other than Lee freaking Taeyong.

"I did nothing seriously." Mark giggle. Hansol who currently sitting alone without Yuta snickered at taeten's face.

"I'm going to cook Nutty into soup seriously." Taeyong muttured under his breath. Tasha and Johnny who both know nothing lean to the person beside them to know the situation.

"What did we missed?" Kun and Winwin lean to Mark's phone with Jaehyun joining them.

"Now that's what you call relationship goal right babe?" Kun exclaimed to Winwin who's laughing beside him.

"Yeah. We should try." Winwin reply in his broken Korean.

"It's not like what you saw.." Ten scold,his ears were turning red. Taeyong hid his smile by putting on his poker face. Johnny who was beside him smirk nudging Taeyong teasingly.

"Ten omygosh!" Tasha close . Obviously the girl was happy.

"Urgh where is the bunny and old man." Ten whined wishing others will stop looking at him with teasing eyes. He glance at Taeyong but the older boy was on his poker face so it's hard to guess what he's thinking.

"Bunny told me he'll be late. Same goes with old man. Now don't change the topic Tennie~" Jaehyun tease.

"Its..." Ten was cut due Mrs Song entering their classroom.

"You owe me Chittaphon." Tasha whispered to Ten's ear before opening her English textbook. Ten frown at the girl tho she shrugged him by putting on her poker face.

"These twin really got on my nerves." The Thai boy muttured under his breath. Shaking his head few times Ten quickly straighten his body to focus to their teacher.

On the other side of the school

Jisung was sitting on a bench looking at his other classmates running around the track. Being an athlete made him used to running just fine. While others still finishing their third round Jisung already on his last.He showed boring face seeing Renjun and Jaemin pushing each other racing to the finish line.

"You're fast." A voice said from beside him making he turned to the owner.

"I'm gold medalist for long distance. Of course I am." Jisung chuckled looking at Jeno who's panting hard after his run.

"Urgh damn you and your pretty legs." Jeno reply taking seat next to the younger boy.

"Hahaha. Hyung it's far from pretty. I have scars on my legs." Jisung reply smiling but Jeno can see sadness through the boy's eyes.

"Don't be sad. It's normal you know. You're a top runner, one of the best dancer our school can offer, of course you have scar. You don't have to be embarrassed about it. It prove that you work your way to the top. You work to win." Jeno assured him patting on his back.

Jisung was speechless hearing Jeno's words. Even Ten never said anything about scars he had on his legs because Ten once said "A scar shows you what type of person you are and what have you done in your past. Either it's good or not, the prove will always stay with us."

"Nobody tell me that before. Thank you Jeno hyung." Jisung smile brightly making Jeno smile too.

"No problem. You know you can share with me about everything right?"

"Yeah..." Jisung reply faintly. How he hope that he can share his feelings to him too.

"How's your brother?" Jeno suddenly blurted a question that invite wrinkles on Jisung's forehead.

"Huh? Ten hyung?  What's with him?"

"Taeyong hyung told me your brother jumped every 10 seconds whenever Mark hyung and his pet came near." Jisung give him a question look.

"Why would he do that? Ten hyung loves animal except for... okay." Jeno wiggle his eyebrows to the younger boy making him laugh.

"He's scared of snakes?" The  older ask.

"Yeah. Taeyong hyung just know about snake thingy. Not many people know my hyung have coulrophobia." Jisung chuckled.

"What the effin hell is coul-ah-what-phobia?"

"Hyung don't curse!" Jisung covers his ears pouting to Jeno. Jeno laugh then playfully messing the younger's hair.

"Sorry Jisung ah." He laugh.

"Coulrophobia is fear of clowns. Ten hyung scared of clowns. That's why he never go to circus and McDonald."

"Whoa.. Why tho? I thoughts people loveeeee clowns."

"Not everyone. I'm not sure why but he feared clowns with passion." Both laugh when they tried to picture Ten running away from a big clown.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Jeno smile creepyly.

"I'm thinking what you're thinking." Jisung also smile at him creepyly.

"What are you two? Bananas? Who's B1? And who's B2?" Haechan ask with a frown on his face. Their other friends also making the same face.

"Duh. What are you guys? Six?" Jeno deadpanned.

"Being slapticus des asbestus are we?" Chenle rolled his eyes while stretching his body.

"Sure. These kids are all slapticus des asbestus." Jaemin nod. Others just give Chenle their big grin.

"Come guys let start the basketball! Five on five. You guys over there who's going in?" Their coach shout making everyone jogs slowly to the centre on the gym.

"Jeno,Haechan,Jisung, Renjun and Chenle." Jaemin answer him. Everyone in the group turn to him looking disbelief.

"What? I'm your cheerleader." The boy grin the moves his body left and right with his hand in the air moving on opposite direction.

"He remind me of Taeil hyung." Renjun snickered. Everyone laugh at his words. 
"Whatever folks. Now go go go! Kick some !" Jaemin shout.

"You know you can use break a leg than saying that words right?" Jisung scoffed.

"Where's the exciting part if I use an idiom? We're not in English class Park Jisung." The older boy retorted making Jisung sigh. "Whatever."

Back to Ten's classroom

"Okay guys I already assigned everyone with a partner so you guys will work together in this English 'I know who is my partner'. Ill be reading the list please listen carefully okay?" Mrs.Song said making the class gasped.

"I hope you're my partner." Tasha pout to Ten. After all years they've been friends, Tasha and Ten always got partnered up together.

"I hope you'are mine too. I'm afraid I won't get along with others." Ten pout. He glance around the classroom then gasped when his eyes meet Elene who were smiling sweetly to him but Ten shiver. He feel weird.

"Elene and Hara." Ten sigh in relief that he wasn't partnered up with the girl.

"Johnny and Tasha." Tasha gasped then turn to Ten. The boy already smirk at her teasingly. She then hit him on his shoulder.

"Auch. You should really put away that habit. It's bad and got my body bruised." Ten pout but still his eyes had that glint of teasing.

"Taeyong and Ten." As on cue, Ten's eyes grew bigger in horror. Tasha smirk teasingly. Ten turn his head to Jaehyun ignoring Tasha's gaze but.... Jaehyun,Mark, Hansol even Kun and Winwin were looking at him with teasing eyes.

"I shipp~" Mark grin.

"My ship is sailing~" Hansol sing.

"Damn you guys." Ten glance to his back wanted to see Taeyong's reaction and it shocked him that the boy already look at him then wink playfully.

"Oh God what in world that I've got myself into.." He facepalmed.

"Lastly,Hansol and Yuta. Since Yuta is in Japan, are you okay doing this alone Hansol?" Mrs.Song asked looking at nervous Hansol.

"Yeah. I think I'll be fine. We can Skype anyway." Mark and Jaehyun whistles at his reply.

"You guys are none good." Hansol muttured due to frustration.

"Feel me." Ten pout to Hansol. Taeyong smile at the younger's face.

"Okay,I'll leave you guys to discuss with your partners. Be good. No funny business okay?" Mrs. Song said as she look at Winwin and Kun.

"We did literally nothing!" Kun scoffed.

"Yeah right." Johnny snickered.

"You two turn to us." Taeyong said. Tasha stuck her tongue to her twin before both turn their seat facing Taeyong and Johnny.

"So where are we going to finish this assignment? I want to know more about Lee Tasha.." Johnny smirk leaning on his chair.

Taeyong hug himself playfully looking at Ten with amused look.

"There's a circus in town. Let's go together?" Mark chirped. The boys already joining them with Doyoung and Taeil.

"Nooo. Please no." Ten shook his head.

"Why? Thats a good idea anyway." Taeil nod. Everyone also nod agreeing Mark's suggestion.

"Fine." Ten muttured knowing he wouldn't win even if he plead Taeyong.

Taeyong raised his eyebrow seeing Ten look paler than usual but he made no effort to ask as he thought it's not the right time just yet.