Chapter Fourteen

I Like You Not?!

"Hi Ten!" Two voice say in sync. Ten turn to his friends who's smiling widely.

"Hi bunny,Taeyomi." Doyoung and Taeil scoffed.

"Duh. Why are you alone? I think I saw Jeno with Jisung?" Doyoung asked.

"Tasha got sick. Don't ask me why." The Thai boy reply slightly smiling.

"Ohh.. What class we have first?" Taeil ask as he open his locker.

"English." Both the Korean boy grunt.

"I'm still don't have idea for the project. Plus Jaehyun not helping." Doyoung pout.

"I think Mark and I got along just fine." Taeil smile. Both of them got partnered with unexpected partner.

"Ten is fine with Taeyong..." Both smirked turning their head to the boy.

"Hush guys. Let's go to class."Ten push both boys. Hid cheek turned red making others laugh at his cuteness.

The trio quickly went to their classroom. Ten stopped in front the class making Taeil and Doyoung bumped to his back. All of them fall onto the ground inviting laugh from their other classmates.

"Idiots." A blonde girl shouted. She was sitting on a table leg crossed looking at the boys.

"Shut up Blondie." Doyoung snapped as three of them stand up. Both Doyoung and Taeil glare at Ten.

"Why did you stop?" They ask in unison.

"." The boy look furious.

"What?!" The two turn their head to see where Ten was looking at. Taeyong was sitting at Tasha's desk beside Ten's. His face were expressionless as he look at the blond girl who's trying to talk to him.

"Oh.. good luck. Maybe you can kick the fake blondie away perhaps?" The two laugh making Ten scrunched his nose in disgust.

"No time. You guys are not helping you know?" The boy replied walking to his place.

"Ehem. I need my seat." he show his boring face to the girl.

"Just go to hell." The girl replied making Ten frowned.

" if you wanna flirt go elsewhere. My seat are not for flirting. I don't hurt girls so care to off and let me sit on my chair?" Ten reply coldly making everyone turn their head to the two. It's a rare to see Ten cursing and maybe the blonde went overboard because Tasha was absent.

Everyone knows no girls can flirt with the boy when his twin is around. As much as people feared Lee Taeyong, they also feared the star of debate team, Lee Tasha. You won't win with talk. Hence you won't win with hands.

"Whatever gaytard." She rolled her eyes then walk away leaving Ten's seat empty.

"What a . What's so good about big s. You practically need to look for big bras to cover it. Hell her uniform look like it's for her sister." Ten mumbles as he sat in his chair.

"You're angry." Taeyong said as he saw the boy beside him mumbling.

"Now why the hell you're sitting here?" Go back to your place." Ten glare at him furiously.

"To tell you that you're my seatmate for the rest of the day." He playfully exclaimed. Ten snapped his head to the older boy.

"What the..... Why?" Ten look irritated.

"Johnny's got some works in his father's office. You know my twin is sick. So rather tan sitting alone I'll just sit with you." He reply casually before yawning wide.

"You look sleepy.." Ten said after Taeyong put his head on the desk looking at Ten. Somehow too cute for the younger.

"I am. I wake up at three to finish home works plus Tasha got high fever. I should never do that again." He pout feeling regretful of bullying the girl.

"Yeah. Do it again and I'll cut your hair."

"Hey that's my words."

"It's mine now. I'm using it." Ten playfully stuck his tongue to Taeyong making him smile.

"Fine then. So about the project... Can you come for sleepover at my house this weekend?"

"What?!"

"Ten, there's nothing I said that didn't make you shocked. Aish.. Sleep at my place this weekend which mean tonight and tomorrow night." The older boy explain leaning fully on the chair.

"Why tho?" Ten asked innocently making Taeyong face palmed.

"Oh my why so clueless?" Taeyong flicked the younger's nose. Ten whimpered in pain.

"What's that for?" Ten scoffed slowly rub his nose.

"It's for being to cute and clueless. And we're discussing about the English project remember?" Ten nod but frown later.

"What's wrong?" Taeyong asked.

"If I'm sleeping over at your house, what about Jisung?!" He shake his head.

"Ten breath. Jisung also coming over. I already ask Jeno to take care about it." Taeyong said holding the boy's shoulder.

"O-kay.."

Meanwhile back to the twin's house.

"What the?! How dare  that Lee Taeyong and Lee Jeno diched me?! Argh! I freaking hate that two idiotic brothers of mine." The girl screamed. She suddenly feel a pang inside her head.

"Oh gosh my head's hurt. Darn Taeyong. My headache is not getting any better than last night. I will kill him for sure." She mumbles as she lay herself on the couch in the living room. The girl still wearing her pyjamas which is Taeyong's boxer *which she take when she like* and blue top.

"What the?! Who the heck came at these times?" She whined as someone ring the bell. Slowly the girl walk to the door.

opened wide to see the person who's holding a banquet of flowers smiling widely to her.