Chapter Four

I Like You Not?!

Taeyong chuckled at Ten's flushing ears. He had that habit to look at Ten every time his sister were with the boy. At least people would say he was looking at his sister instead of Ten.

"Let's go to class. I still have two unsolved calculus question. Did you get the answer Mark?" Hansol turn to Mark.

"Me too. Number 12 and 45 right?" Mark shook his head.

Hansol and Jaehyun nod.

"Einstein?" Johnny turn to Kun.

"Hard to say but I still figuring what the heck did they even thought when they create those question.." Kun made his I'm-thinking face.

"Just say that you don't know too stupid." Jaehyun hit his head. Others just laughed at pouting Kun. Winwin just smile looking at his cute boyfriend.

"Ask Ten." Johnny scoffed at Taeyong's word.

"You and Tasha also can't solve it?" Winwin look at him disbelief the fact he can't solve the math question since the twins are top scorer.

"You can say that. Tasha said Ten can solve it. Well Ten really smart right? He's the top in math, calculus and everything involve numbers." He slowly say.

"You're praising someone Taeyong.." Jaehyun look at him shocked.

"Whatever." The older mumbles then straight to his place.

"Taeyong's getting weirder and weirder since Kai hyung announce his new partner replacing Yuta." Johnny being the closest to Taeyong made a statement.

"What the fish are you trying to sell here John?" Taeyong glare at him.

"Who's Taeyong new partner?" Hansol ask innocently.

"Uhhh I know." Jaehyun smirk.

"What is happening here?" Tasha ask as she saw her brother being all red.

Ten also turn his head to Taeyong but after earning a glare from Johnny he turn his head in front and not dare to look back.

"We're just talking about Taeyong's ..." Splap! Mark and Winwin quickly shut Kun's mouth preventing the boy to get himself killed by the beast who already glaring.

"Aish nothing really happen Tasha honey." Johnny give her his toothy smile.

Tasha rolled her eyes at the boy. Tho she's all jumpy inside.Ten turn to the girl beside him then smirk making her hit his arm until the guy grunt in pain.

"Stop hitting me. It's hurt." He pouted making Tasha laugh.

"Aigoo aigoo.. My baby Tennie is hurt." She pat him on his head.

"Mr. Kim coming!" The girl who sat near the door shouted making everyone settle up in their place. Ten quickly put his history book on his table with a notebook beside him.

Suddenly Ten's chair was kicked by someone at his back. The someone would be Lee freaking Taeyong.He then turn to Taeyong who kicked his chair asking what does he want with his eyes.

Taeyong didn't answer but tossed him a paper ball making Ten fall from his chair making loud thud as he tried to catch it. The class's attention shifted to Ten making he blushed embarrassed.

"Mr. Lee is there anything I can do for you?" The teacher ask as he turn to Ten who was now standing.

"Err.. Nothing sir. It just.... It just there's a lizard on my... Table.. Yeah lizard on my table." He grin. Tasha look at her best friend with weird look since she don't even see the lizard.

"Okay then. Please do not disturb my class. Understand?"

"Yes sir. I'm so sorry." He bowed then sit back at his place. He glare to Taeyong at his back who already red due holding his laughter. Taeyong smile cheekily to Ten before gesturing the younger to read the notes.

'Meet me during English class at rooftop. Mr. Seo is absent.' Ten look at the note disbelief. Why the heck would the beast want to meet him?!

'How can you be so sure?' He wrote.Ten was afraid to ditch class since everyone know the boy is basically a nerd without specs or nerdy outfit. He tossed back the paper to Taeyong without looking at him.

Taeyong glare childishly at Ten although he knew the boy wont even seen it. Johnny snickered at the scene but was elbowed by Taeyong so he shut himself but manage to mouthed Taeyong the word '' making Taeyong smirk and wiggled his eyebrows.

'I know what I'm doing.9.30 am at rooftop. Sharp.' Taeyong slipped the paper piece on Ten's uniform.

Ten read the notes and nod. He secretly smile but the nervous starting to take over his mind. Taeyong cant be bullying him right?

History class ended. Taeyong walk out from the class tapping Ten's shoulder on his way. Ten sigh slowly then drag himself to go out. He look at Tasha but the girl was busy teaching Johnny the calculus equation that he already teach her before. Beside he don't want to be the third wheel.

Ten slowly climb the stairs to the rooftop. He never been there so it kinda scare him how it would look like. Beside the place was rumoured to be haunted.

"You're late." A voice almost made Ten jump but he manage to control himself. He turn around to see Taeyong was looking furiously at him showing he's upset.

"Sorry. I got lost." Ten came up with the best reason he can thought. Seeing the beast angry made him shiver in fright.

"You've never been here?" Taeyong ask soft as he lead him to a canopy beside, him being angry won't be good to their relationship. Ten might hate him more. Underthe canopy was a set of table, sofas and flower pots were everywhere.

"Yeah. I thought we can't come here?Besides there's rumour saying it's haunted. But it's so pretty and don't look haunted at all." Ten reply slowly as he touch a growing daisy. Taeyong smile at Ten's back.

"Yeah nobody come here except me. If you read the school's rules none are saying students can't come here but well, I'm the one who start the rumour." He then sit on the chair with a book on the table.

"Why? It's not true?" Ten walk then sit in front of Taeyong eyeing the book in front him and of course preventing himself to stare at the angel in disguise.

"Nope. I need privacy from everyone. But well since you're here better kept this as a secret Ten. Not even to my sister."

"But..."

"No buts Chittaphon. I don't want anyone to know about this except you and me." Something ring inside Ten's head when Taeyong said the word 'except you and me.' He feel special. Plus, Taeyong calling him by his real name made butterfly gone crazy in his stomach.

"Fine then.. Why did you ask me here?" He actually feel relief since Taeyong don't even use harsh words on him. Besides why would Taeyong bully him? If he does his twin might kill him.

"Teach me this equation. It already drive me crazy last night. I don't even get a nice sleep." The older push calculus book to Ten.

"That's explain the bags under your eyes."Ten slowly murmured as he look at the book. He's been curious about eye bags under Taeyong's eyes when he saw him earlier.

"What did you say?" Taeyong ask as he pull his chair to Ten making their shoulder touched. Ten slowly gasped but he quickly pull himself together.

"Nothing. This is the way to solve this equations." Ten pull a pen from his pocket and start writing the answer while explaining the equation.

After showing the right way to do it he raise his head only to realises that Taeyong's face only a few cm away from him. Ten quickly move and almost fall onto the ground if not for Taeyong who catch his arm.

"Whoa easy there boy. People might end up thinking I bullied you if you get hurt." Taeyong nags as he pull Ten back on the chair.

"But you don't right?" The younger reply half whispering. Taeyong nod and smile tiredly. He pushed his book away and put his head on the table looking at Ten.

"I'm tired." Taeyong sigh slowly.

"Then sleep. It's still 1 hour before next class." Ten manage to smile softly although butterfly were going crazy in his stomach.

"Let sit there." Taeyong pull Ten by his arm to the sofa. Ten was flushing red but Taeyong being so sleepy didn't even realize it.

"Why don't you..."Ten didnt finish his words when he felt his something heavy on his lap. Taeyong was already asleep and his head on Ten's lap.

'OMG OMG OMG! WHAT DO I DO NOW!?' His heart race. He look at Taeyong's angelic face. The boy snore softly. Ten smile since this is the first time he can look at Taeyong without no one realize he was enjoying the view even the boy himself.

"Why am I being sleepy too?" He mumbled before actually dozed off too.

 

-------------------------------

Olaa folks.

double updates cause I wont be able to update in a month perhaps?

I'll be facing examination starting 7 Nov till 5 Dec. :)

I'll be missing you guys. Do comment! I love reading them.