Chapter Five

I Like You Not?!

Taeyong wake up due his iPhone vibrating non-stop. He look up to see Ten's sleeping in very hurting position. His head was thrown to his back. Taeyong slips his hand at Ten's head then adjusted him to more comfy position.

"Yeah what?" Taeyong answered his phone. His voice became hoarse from sleeping.

"Dude where're you? Are you sleeping? Everyone is looking for you and that Thai boy-auch- Tashaaa.... " The caller was Johnny and Tasha was beside him.

"You mean Ten? Yeah we're together. Don't worry. We'll join you at lunch. Yea tell to Tasha I don't bully her best friend." He sleepily reply. Taeyong yawn then pull himself up to sit next to Ten. He himself didn't realize that he was sleeping on Ten's lap.

"Okay then. See you Taeyong." Taeyong smile as he manage to hear his sister whining to Johnny.

". We skipped class today. At least I pull the good boy with me.." Taeyong said to himself as he look at Ten's sleeping face. His hand reach to get rid strands of hair on Ten's face.

"How can you be so good looking plus adorably cute? Aish what am I'm thinking? Idiot Tae." He hit his head.

He carefully shook Ten's body. "Ten ah. Wake up." He smile when Ten slowly opening his eyes. The younger yawn slowly rubbing his eyes in process.

Ten almost jumped when he saw Taeyong smiling to him when he fully awake.

"Finally. Let's go now." Ten look at Taeyong with his confused face.

"Where am I?" Ten shut his mouth with his hand because of his hoarse voice. Taeyong laugh at his red face.

"You're so adorable Ten ah." Taeyong messed Ten's hair. He then pull the boy to follow him to school's cafe.

Taeyong pulled Ten with him to the cafeteria. They casually walk. Wait scratch that, Taeyong casually walk without giving a damn on people's stare while Ten duck his head due to the stare.

Ten was shocked to see Doyoung and Taeil were also at Taeyong's group's table. Tho they don't even say it's their table, nobody dare to sit at the so called School's VVIP.

"Heol." Mark chuckle as he saw Taeyong walk to their table while pulling Ten with him. He nudge Jaehyun beside him but the other boy was into his cat-dog fight with Doyoung so he ignored him.

"What were you doing here?" Ten ask his best friends. Tasha turn her head to his voice before jumped in excitement seeing her best friend were safe. Johnny who had his arms on the back of Tasha's chair snarled.

"I made them sit here. Where the heck were you Ten? Did you got hurt or something?" She ask Ten but give Taeyong a deadly glare. But being Taeyong everyone know he wouldn't care what people think about him.

"I did nothing to him. Gosh Tasha get a life!" He snapped at her before sit beside Kun leaving an empty spot for Ten to sit between him and Tasha.

"Who know oppa.. I don't trust you to be with Ten." She reply then rolled her eyes to Taeyong.

"Great. My twin said I'm untrustworthy. Why mom and dad put me in the same stomach with you." Other laugh at the two childish fight. Everyone know the two always fighting with each others as Taeyong is a really oppa-like behind his all-time-serious and straight face.

"Shut up. Soo answer me both of you?" Tasha ask as she sit back beside Johnny.

"We're at somewhere secret." Taeyong reply sipping his watermelon juice which already at the table.

"What's so secret about it? Did you two making out there?" Kun ask in monotone causing Hansol throw his apple to Kun's head. Lucky for Kun, Winwin manage to catch it or it'll hit Kun on his pretty face.

"Talk rubbish again and you'll won't be going to school for a week Einstein." Taeyong glare at him.

"What made you guys skip class?" Doyoung curiously ask.

"We..." Ten was about to answer when Taeyong cut him by saying "We slept together. We don't realize the time."

"YOU WHAT?!" Every single of them shout in unison causing everyone to look at them.

"Yah! Don't confused them with you words?" Ten's eyes turned big in horror then hit Taeyong on his arm.

"Yeah right." Jaehyun smirt secretly at Taeyong.

"Shut up." Taeyong coldly say before turn his head to Ten making the younger shiver then doubting his action by hitting Taeyong.

"Let just go practice already." Johnny show his boring face. Everyone nod in unison before walking out from the cafeteria.

"Whoa kiddo where are you going?" Taeyong hold Ten's arm as the younger boy we're trying to quicken his pace towards Hansol and Taeil.

"G-going where? I'm just want to walk with my friends." Ten reply stutter.

"What am I then? Anyway since you're my dance partner you'll walk with me." Ten duck his head low after listening to Taeyong. He know he'll never win with the beast.

"You're..." Ten glance at Taeyong who's looking at him. He then shook his head. "Err.. nothing."

"I'm nothing?!"

"Nooo!! It just.. you're Taeyong." Ten show his cute grin before run to their changing room. Taeyong chuckled at his sudden cute act. He then trail him to the changing room from behind.

 

---------------------

I'M SORRY! I FORGOT THAT I ACTUALLY POSTED A STORY HERE. I'LL UPDATE TEN  CHAPTER TODAY AS I'M SORRY.\

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING! I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT. DO COMMENT TOO!! <3