Chapter Seven

I Like You Not?!

Taeyong was shocked to see Ten was nowhere in the room. Then he heard a faint voice singing from the bathroom. He smile the plopped himself on Ten's couch.

Ten finish his bath then stroll casually out of his bathroom with a towel hanging from his waist to his knees. He yelp when he saw Taeyong were laying on his black couch.

"W-what are you doing here? Or I'm seeing things?" He ask as Taeyong look at his face.

Taeyong smirk seeing the younger in such y conditions. Water droplets were all over his body. Taeyong walk to Ten smirking to him.

"Jisung ask me to sleep here since it was practically raining. I can't go home. Can I stay?" He smile innocently at Ten who madly blush under his stare.

Ten shiver under Taeyong's eyes. His hands unconditionally went up covering his chest blocking Taeyong's view to his white creamy chest.

"Yeah sure. I'll just go wear my clothes. You can go take your bath if you want." Ten mumbled before slowly walk to his wardrobe leaving Taeyong in hurry making the older smile.

"Thanks Ten." Taeyong hollered then walk to the bathroom.

Ten quicken his walk and get himself in a black sweatpants and long sleeved red shirt which is unusual because he normally sleep without shirt and in his boxer.

"Can I borrow your clothes Ten?" Taeyong ask as he walk out from the bathroom looking great as usual. A grin plastered in his face as he saw Ten was covering all part of his body with his clothes.

"Yeah. This way." He lead him as he can't stand seeing Taeyong's white abs which he might droll over it.

"You choose. I... Er. Will wait outside." Ten clumsily walk out almost fall on his way to his couch.

Taeyong silently laugh before put himself comfortable in a black sweatpants matched with sleeveless black shirt, showing his biceps. He walk back to Ten with his towel on his shoulder.

"Err.. Thank you for helping me back then. I have phobia with girls like Elene to be true." Ten blush as he said that.

"Nah. It's okay. My pleasure is yours." Taeyong smile at Ten's flustered face. He thought the boy look so cute and adorable.

"Also thanks for sending me home. Sorry if you can't go home." He added. But deep inside he was happy as he get to spend more time with Taeyong tho it's really embarassing to have him inside his room.

"No problem Ten. You don't have to be all stiff talking to me. I don't bite." Taeyong laugh lowly at his own jokes making Ten blushed for the thousands of times whenever Taeyong's around.

"So where will I be sleeping?" He raised one eyebrow to the younger boy.

"Up to you. My bed is wide enough but you can sleep anywhere you want." Ten clearly mumbled the bed part making Taeyong grin since he heard him.

"Can I sleep on your bed? My waist hurt from carrying you inside. Plus the new dance is hard." Taeyong faked holding his waist. Ten's eyes grew wider in horror.

"Okay you sleep in the bed. I'll find somewhere else to sleep."

"Nah. Like you said it's wide enough to sleep for both of us. Let's sleep now. I'm tired." Taeyong childishly whine making Ten smile without his knowing.

"Err.. you're not hungry? I can cook you something at least." Ten offered. Taeyong was about to decline it but his stomach we're growling begging for foods.

"Okay that's a signal. Let's go to the kitchen." Ten smile then pull Taeyong who's currently blushed madly as his stomach betray him.

"Jisung ah are you hungry?" Ten ask ad he saw Jisung still in front television.

"Hyung you're awake? Yep I'm starving to that I thought I might die now." The younger walk to them joining both in the kitchen.

"Wait. You'are dressed up. Where are you going?"

"I'm not going anywhere. Why are you asking?"

"Well, usually you only sleep in your boxer and don't dress up in our house after Eunha noona go home hyung." Jisung grin teasingly at Ten causing the older to frown at him then look at Taeyong.

Taeyong act like he heard nothing as he faked he was busy looking at his iPhone while trying hard to hold his smirk. So Ten wear clothes because Taeyong is at their house.

"Well then hyung will cook you something yummy. Is spaghetti good?" He changed the topic asking both of the boys as he bend to look into the fridge.

"Anything will do." Taeyong reply then continue typing on his iPhone, sending text to Jeno as he thought he shouldn't disturb Tasha and Johnny's date.

"Yep." Jisung grin at his hyung. He love when Ten cook spaghetti since it's the best in town. Atleast to Jisung and Ten's bestfriend.

"Spaghetti it is then." He chirped then start tossing the ingredients into a pan. Not long after that a delicious looking spaghetti were set in front of them.

"Ten hyung cook the best spaghetti in the town. You should really taste it hyung. I've been wondering what he put in it." Taeyong nod then laugh at Jisung excited face.

"I put a lot of love in there just for you. Enjoy kiddo." Ten playfully messing Jisung's hair before settle himself in front his plate. Taeyong smile at the two's close relationship. He all of sudden missing his two bratty siblings.

They then eat silently until Jisung burped. He giggle then clean his plate before saying good night to Ten and Taeyong but not before Ten kiss him on his head then let him go to his room.

"He's adorable." Taeyong smile at Jisung's back before turning his face to Ten.

"I know." Ten laugh then finish cleaning all the plates they used.

"Let's go. I'm really tired." Taeyong pull Ten's hand making the boy cancelled his intention on cleaning.

"Which side you usually sleep?" He gesured Ten to roll on the bed to his side.

"Left." Taeyong then plopped himself on the right side and face Ten.

"Good night Ten." He whispered.

"Night Tae." Ten reply slowly closing his eyes. He snuggle closer to the comforter as he's feeling cold all of sudden.

"Are you sure you can sleep? You've been moving countless time Ten." Taeyong opened his eyes after he felt Ten keep moving since they're sharing the same comforter.

"Yeah. I usually made Jisung sleep here. It's better to hug him and keep myself warm." Ten sheepishly reply slowly trying to sleep again.

Suddenly his body was spun around by a force making his back facing Taeyong. Ten's eyes grew bigger as an arm snakes to his waist and pull him closer to the owner.

"What are you doing?" He quietly ask.

"I'm warm enough. Besides I hate people touch what's mine although he's your brother.,It's only me who can do it." Taeyong whispered into his ear. Ten shivers as Taeyong's hot breath hit his neck.

He tried to forget what Taeyong just said which made him confused before practically snuggle closer to him. Taeyong smile as Ten moves closer. He tighten his hold on him then not long, both fall asleep with smiles in their face.