Chapter Twenty

I Like You Not?!

"Taeyong where are we going?" Ten asked as he shoved ice cream into his mouth.

"Somewhere." Taeyong grin to the younger definitely enjoying his curious face. Ten pouted yet he still nudge Taeyong to open his mouth for ice cream. The older accept it with happy smile on his face.

"Ten I want moree~"

"We've ate two cups and mostly you ate it. Do you need that many sugar Tae?" Ten glared to the boy next to him.

"I like  it when you call me Tae~" Taeyong grin cheesyly. Ten rolled his eyes at his remarks. "Are we there yet?"

"Yep." Taeyong nodded. He then park his car next to an arcade.

"Arcade?"

"Yeah. Come. I've booked the whole arcade for us." Taeyong said. His eyes were sparkling. Ten chuckled then nodded. Both then walk into the archade.

"Eh. Koeun?" Ten raised his eyebrow to the familiar brown haired girl who's standing behind the counter looking to her phone.

"Ten! You came here... Oh hey Taeyong." Koeun smile to the two as they walk to her.

"What are you doing here?" Ten asked curiously.

"You think? This is my father's business. I'm helping since someone booked the whole arcade. Its not you guys. ... Oh right, it's you. Of course. No other than Lee Taeyong." The girl chuckles before bent down.

"So this is your tokens. I think that's enough but if you need more,I'm at the back. Good luck in your date~ bye Ten." Koeun said before walking away. Ten's mouth opened as he just want to reply her yet the girl was slightly faster.

"So?" Taeyong turned to Ten smiling cheekyly to him.

"You hold the camera I want to get plushies." Taeyong replied then run away to the claw game.

"Am I the only one who had to see childish Taeyong?" Ten shook his head to the camera. He then slowly walk to Taeyong.

"So here's this Lee Taeyong. Can you believe he actually love to place this type of game? Taeyong anything to say?"

"Nooo Tennie I want that spongebobby!!" The older jumped around childishly as he failed. Ten chuckled before putting the camera on nearest game stand.

"Try again then. If you want something you have to work for it." Ten said as he stood beside Taeyong.

"Like if I want you then I have to work for it?" Taeyong asked as he look at Ten. The younger was dumbstruck by his sudden question.

"Er.. That.. Emm.. Yes perhaps." Ten blushed. Taeyong smirk before caging Ten to the machine. "T-Taeyong!"

Taeyong chuckled lightly before leaning to Ten's left ear whispering "Then I'll work hard to get you." He then bit Ten's ear lightly making the raven haired boy yelped before pulling away not after he trail his lips on the younger's jawline.

"What are you doing?" Ten's eyes were filled with horror as he look at the taller boy.

"Nothing. Now help me get my spongebob or I'll kiss you when you failed."

"What?! But..."

"No buts..." Taeyong reply smiling cheekyly.

"I don't know how to play this." Ten sighed glaring to the brown haired boy.

"You know you can. Don't lie Tennie."

Few minutes later....

"Urghhh!" Ten grunted it's the third time he failed. Taeyong smile. He lean then give a peak on Ten's lips. 

"Are you seriously saying you're straight Taeyong?" Ten turn to the boy.

"Well I'm gay for you." Ten stared at him. Disbelief were shown on his face.

"No really. Don't look at me like that. Now babe go get the spongy for me or I'll kiss you until your lips bruised. Tasha would kill to know the reason you know?" Ten quickly shook his head before turning away from Taeyong. He took few minutes to calm himself down.

Taeyong cheered happily as Ten put the spongebob on his palm. "Hyung.." Ten called.

"Yes baby?" Taeyong raised his eyebrows smiling to Ten. 
"We haven't shoot anything except for.... The kiss you gave me..." Ten said as he look to his vicam.

"No worries. I have plenty of your video. I also have a few of mine so the only work to be done is editing and some video of we spending time together." Ten frowned at his reply.

"How did you?"

"I came prepared my dear.  Now let's have some fun then I'll ask Koeun for cctv footage for us to use." Taeyong replied then pulled Ten together with him.

The two had so much fun. Both had their arms full with toys and gifts the received from games. Ten was carrying a big panda plushies that Taeyong got after he won in the archery games.

"This is so fun.  Let's do it again soon."Taeyong said while Ten nod his head to the older.

"Whew.  That's a lot. What time is it now?" Ten asked as they finished putting everything in Taeyong's Range Rover.

"A quarter before two in the morning. We sure had a great time." Taeyong replied before starting his car.

"No wonder I feel so sleepy." Ten mumbled while yawning. 
"Just sleep. I'll wake you up when we arrived." Taeyong said looking at Ten with his loving eyes.

"No. I'll just accompany you." Ten retorted trying to hold his eyes from closing. Taeyong chuckled at his cute face. He then pull Ten's hand into his free hand, slowly caressing it.

Ten was startled yet he made no move to pull his hand away as Taeyong was comforting his cold hand. Not long after that Ten fall asleep leaving Taeyong on his own.

"Really Ten?" Taeyong smile to himself as he heard soft snores from Ten. The younger was sleeping peacefully with his hand in Taeyong's bigger hand.

They arrived at Lee's mansion not long after that.  "Tennie.. We've arrived. Wake up." Taeyong turned his body facing Ten.

"Hmmm. Hyung I wanna sleep." Ten pouted. Taeyong chuckled then mess Ten's hair.

"Come let's sleep inside. I think the others were already home. It's almost three anyway." Taeyong replied slightly yawn. He was feeling sleepy too.

"Fine." Ten mumbles. He then let Taeyong pull him into the house. Taeyong gasped then shook his head at the view they've came across. Their friends were sprawling in their living room.

Jaehyun was hugging Doyoung close with the older's head on his chest. Taeil and Jaemin were sleep on separate couch while others settled on the carpet. Winkun was ..as usual. Cuddling. Hansol sleep alone at the end of the carpet next to weird position Mark and Haechan.  Well you can imagine yourself.

"How did this two sleep when Mark was kissing him? And with their bodies entangled." Taeyong mumbles as Ten giggles.

Chenle and Renjun both were hugging each other with a plushie squeezed in the middle of them. Tasha and Johnny was nowhere in their sight so it's probably the two went to sleep in their bedroom. Cross that.  Tasha's bedroom.

"Wait. Who is that?" Ten asked as he pointed to a big couch with two head popping out from comforter.

"I'm not sure. Let's just check it out." Taeyong replied before tugging the comforter revealing their brothers sleeping. Jeno was hugging Jisung with his lips touched Jisung's shoulder while Jisung look comfy sleeping on Jeno's shoulder. 
"This...." Ten started. "Was totally expected." Taeyong finished. They then look at each other before laughing.

"Let's go to sleep. These peoples would be very awkward when they woke up in the morning." Taeyong said again then pull Ten with him.

"Eh? Tae, Ten." A voice said from behind them. Both turn to see Johnny with Tasha in his arms.

"What happened to her?" Taeyong asked his grasp on Ten became tight making the younger winched in pain. Ten then carefully touch Taeyong's hand to help him calm down.

"I found her sleeping at the kitchen. I don't know how she endded up there but I'm taking her to her room." Johnny replied rolling his eyes to Taeyong.

"Fine. Let just go up. I'm sleepy." Taeyong said then dragged Ten with him. Johnny also trailed behind them.

"Is it hurt? I'm sorry." Taeyong asked softly as he look at Ten's hand. Ten shook his head signalling he's alright.

"Bye guys." Johnny said as the lift stop at Tasha's floor. "Bye. John no funny business." Taeyong warned.

"Do you want me to get killed?I'll be dead before I know with this twin of yours." Johnny deadpanned then turned away.

"He carry her like she weight nothing." Ten giggles.

"Come. I'm sleepy." Taeyong said as he yawn. The two then settled on the bed. Ten wad feeling awkward as he don't know how to sleep.

"Ten come here." Taeyong said trying to pull Ten to be close to him. Ten slowly move close to Taeyong not wanting him to pull him by force or others.

Taeyong pull Ten close to his body as his arms snakes to Ten's waist settling under his shirt. "Taeyong you're shirtless." Ten whined feeling shy all of sudden.

"You like the view." Taeyong replied making circles on Ten's back. Ten's face turned red as he bit his lips. "Just sleep or you wanna do funny business with me?"

"Nooo. You warned Johnny so don't bother." Ten replied fast. "Johnny is Johnny. Me and you are different." Taeyong said teasingly as he start to nibble Ten's ear.

"No. Sleep Taeyong." Ten pushed him away blushing madly.

"Im just kidding. Sleep Chittaphon." Taeyong chuckled then pull Ten close again.