Chapter Nine

I Like You Not?!


As Hansol were driving and Mark
was beside him, Ten and Taeyong sit at the back.

"It kinda boring. Hyung entertain me." Mark turn his head to Hansol.

"Er..Buing buing?" Hansol grin awkwardly at him.

"What da fudge is that?!" Mark look at him. Horror filled his eyes. Ten and Taeyong both laughed at his expression.

"Man have you never heard ing aegyo somewhere? ." Hansol snapped at him. His face slowly growing red.

"That's the tiest aegyo ever .It ing don't suit you. So better stop doing it and you might get Yuta interest in you soon."

"Dude know where to close your ty big mouth will ya!" Hansol ears turn red when he slapped his palm on Mark's mouth.

" that hurt. Damn you!" Mark cursed to him.

"Go yourself dimwit."

"God guys,Ten is in culture shock here might as well cut all the cursing words." Taeyong frown at the two as he close Ten's ears with his palm. Ten look like he just saw something horrible.

"Sorry." Both turn to Ten with pleading eyes.

"Er.. it's okay. I'm not that innocent but well you might want to stop cursing cause I'm not used to it." Ten shyly admit.

"Ignore them. I wanna sleep." Taeyong then put his head on Ten's shoulder before closing his eyes. Ten's eyes widen but he keep it low.

"Are you guys dating or something? cause I swear you look like a couple since yesterday." Mark chirped turning his head to Ten.

"N-no. We're not." Ten stutter.

"Really? Do you like him?"

"Mark off before I kick you where the sun shines and make Haechan leave you." Taeyong deadpanned with his eyes still closed.

"Dude that's awful." Mark glare childishly at Taeyong. He would not risk his relationship with his boyfriend Haechan.

"Haechan as in Lee Donghyuck?"

"Yeah. Jeno and Jisung's friend which also his dance partner." Taeyong mumble.

"Ow.." Ten's mouth slightly part at the fact. Reality hit him as he actually know nothing about people around him.

"Its okay Ten. You don't need to know everything about them." Taeyong look at his gloomy face.

"Yeah maybe. You might want to sleep. I'm sorry I keep you awake last night." Ten turn his head to Taeyong.

"See? What did you two do last night? Ten why so naughty?" Mark chirped earning glare from Taeyong.

"Since when you're being Kun? Are you Einstein?  Or perhaps Aviencenna?" Hansol ask the boy beside him.

"Dude are we going through history again? I swear I'll stay up studying." Mark whined.

"We did nothing." Ten murmured slightly blush. Taeyong grin stupidly as he see Ten's reaction.

"Whatever. I wanna sleep." Taeyong shrugged then lean on Ten's shoulder closing his eyes.

Ten's face turn red as Mark and Hansol were wiggling their eyebrows to him.

"Stop it." He murmured making the two idiots laugh but Hansol being the polite one nod to Ten while Mark.... well it's Mark we're talking about. Ten ignore Mark then pay attention to his iPhone sending message to Tasha.

Ten
Tasha ah~

Tasha💞
Humm?

Ten 
Why you leave me with these boys?!😭

Tasha💞
I need you to get a life of course. And my brother is not bad okay? Plus you two already close right? You even sleep with him.

Ten
I have enough life with you and my friends. Yah! How could you!

Tasha💞
You're blushing~ I know you too well. It's okay Ten honey I support Taeten😍💕

Ten
Lee Freaking Tasha!!!! WTF with Taeten?!

Tasha💞
Aww Ten it's okay if you don't know. You're too innocent. I need to go. I'm having girls out with Herin, Koeun,Lami and Hina. Good luck with my brother.

Tasha💞
P/s: Mark is annoying right? Haha see you tomorrow. Ttyl Ten.

Ten
Tasha I swear I rather stay with you girls than being with Mark here. He's literally kill me. Good thing Hansol is polite. Aaaanndddd your brother is not helping as he's land his head on my shoulder. But it's my fault too. I don't let him sleep last night...😔

Tasha💞
Omygosh! You need to tell me everything. I don't know you have this naughty side.😏😏 Such a waste I'm not there.. why I didn't go with you guys.😞😞 argh well whatever.

Ten
You should come. I'm feeling awkward with them. Have you ever meet Mark's grandparents? Aaaaanddd how's your date?

Tasha💞
Its not a date but he treat me like a princess. I wonder what he think about me tho.Btw, I've meet Mark's grandparents. They're finee.. My dear Tennie dont feel awkward okay? I'm sure Taeyong wont let you down. Really need to go. Koeun's yelling at me. 😪 See youu! 

Ten then rolled his eyes before looking out of the window enjoying the view tho his heart beat faster than Hansol's drive.

Mark turn his head at the back already finding Ten sleeping on Taeyong's head. He giggle silently then pull out his phone.

"Mark what are you trying to do?" Hansol glance at the younger boy.

"Taking pictures of these two. I never know Taeyong have soft spot for Ten. I thought it's limited for Tasha and Jeno.." Mark reply him making Hansol sigh then rolled his eyes.

"Don't blame me if Taeyong going to kill you. But then, I also realize that. He's being so weird when Ten is around lately."

"That's what I'm saying." Mark clapped his hand then grin stupidly to Hansol. Hansol give him a 'really' expression then continue his drive.