Chapter Nineteen

I Like You Not?!

"You know, you should go and eat Tasha's lava cake. She looked so upset when you left." Ten broke the silence. Both of them were enjoying the view from Taeyong's rooftop.

"She don't know how to cook it when I asked her last week." Taeyong blinked innocently to Ten.

"I taught her. You should go and talk to her. I bet she's sulking."

"Nah. Tasha will stay at the kitchen aisle and think. That what she does whenever she upset me or Jeno. She's thoughtful. I bet she's regretting what she did." Taeyong laugh remembering his twin.

"Don't be too hard on her. She's in emotional state Tae." Ten warned.

"You mean?  What date is today?"

"27th."

"Aw ! I'm going downstairs. Are you coming?" Taeyong turned to Ten.

"Its okay. You should just go. I'm going to charge my vicam for tonight." Ten replied. Taeyong nod then walk away. Ten smile as he look at his back. 

The raven haired boy the walk into Taeyong's room looking for his video camera. As he finished putting the camera for charging, he reached for Taeyong's camera on the side.

Ten was about to open it when someone snatch it from him. He look up to see Taeyong with angry face.

"Don't touch it." The older growl. His face we're expressionless made Ten whimper in fear what will Taeyong do to him.

"I- I'm sorry." Ten look down. He suddenly feel his legs wobbly as it was the first time seeing Taeyong angry at him.

"Ten.." Taeyong trailed feeling guilty as he heard him whimper clearly.

"Err.. I'm going to the toilet first." Ten ignored Taeyong before turning away far from the boy.

Taeyong sigh in frustration as he up again. He kick the couch Ten used to sit a while ago before sat in frustration.

He dart his camera a look before opening it. There's too many Ten's picture that he kept. Thats the very reason he don't want him to see. The younger would think he's crazy.

Taeyong sigh deeply. He then put the camera in his walk in wardrobe before walk out of his room jumping in the pool in frustration. Taeyong dive deeply exhaling breath until he was out of breath before swim back to the surface.

His hair were damp. Taeyong then let his body float as he stare blankly to the seemingly empty January sky.

"Taeyong.." Ten called for the boy. Taeyong stand on his feet starring at the younger. He notice his shiny raven hair. His eyes were shining every time his smile. Ten is the type of boy who lighten everyone's mood with his cute smile.

"Taeyong. Its cold. What are you doing there?" Ten asked. Taeyong still showing his expressionless face before shook his head to Ten.Ten sigh then run inside Taeyong's room before reaching for a towel.

When he run back outside he saw Taeyong already walk out of the pool while looking at him with glassy innocent eyes. The boy shivered when cold wind hit his body mercilessly.

Ten's eyes soften at the sight. Taeyong look like a lost kid who's longing for his mother's warm embrace. Ten slowly walk towards the older before putting the big towel around his slender body.

"Go change. We're going in few minutes." Ten said gently pushing the older. Taeyong look at Ten. The younger was wearing all black outfit except for his yellow cap. His shirt were too big for him making Ten look small.

"Pick me some outfit." Taeyong said. His tone were demanding.

"Sure. Now go clean the chlorine from your body. You might get sick." Taeyong nodded before slowly walking to his bathroom while Ten went to Taeyong's wardrobe. The boy then pick a red shirt along with black jacket and black skinny he knew Taeyong like to wear. Sure his wardrobe are full of black pants.

"How about these?" He asked as he heard footsteps came into the room.

"No. All black." Taeyong replied before turning to his boxer section. The boy reached for his own undergarments then turn to Ten.

"What's wrong?" Taeyong asked as he saw Ten frown.

"Ah noo. Nothing. Here your clothes." Ten replied pushing the clothes he picked earlier before walking away not before Taeyong manage to cage him between the wall and his body.

"Tae-Taeyong." He stuttered. Taeyong look straight into Ten's eyes making the younger's soul almost flew away.

"Stay."

"What? I just wanna go downstairs." Ten almost snapped at the older.

"Let's not go to the circus." Taeyong sudden suggestion caught Ten off guard. "What?!"

"Let's ditch others. I know you don't even want to go there at the first place." Taeyong's voice remain calm.

"So where are we going if we're ditching others Taeyong? Yes I don't want to go but isn't this too much? We still don't have anything for the video."

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable Ten. Phobia is not a joke. I know well what happen when one has phobia attack. And I don't really want to take that risk." Taeyong sigh deeply.

"So where are we going? But we've promised to others right?" Taeyong almodt facepalm as he heard Ten. The boy was too nice that made him an easy person.

"I'll tell Johnny we aren't going with them." Taeyong replied. Mint freshness spread as his hot breath fanned Ten's face. The younger feel his cheek getting warm up making him turn beet red.

"Taeyong put on a shirt." Ten said pushing the older by his shoulder. The boy was only wearing boxer for God's sake with his towel around his neck.

Taeyong chuckled at Ten's shy face. He then pushed his face close to the younger before smiling teasingly. "Kiss me?"

"What?!" His request caught Ten off guard again. "Are you kidding me?" He added.

"You think?" Taeyong smirked then lean giving Ten a kiss at the corner of his lips. Ten's eyes grow in horror. "Taeyong!" He gasped. Taeyong chuckle softly as Ten gasped since he can feel Taeyong's lips curved up on his face. He linger a few seconds before pulling away looking at Ten with unreadable eyes.

"Wait for me outside or you want to see me change?" Taeyong smirked teasingly to Ten. "You.... really unpredictable." Ten said before running out. Taeyong wasn't sure if he saw tears flow at the corner of Ten's eyes.

"Sorry Ten but I don't regret what I've done." He whisper before reaching for the black shirt Ten picked before.

Meanwhile

Ten was panting as he sat on Taeyong's bed. Taeyong really know how to make the younger shock with his unpredictable behavior. Once he was nice the second he was scary. No wonder the nickname was beast.

Ten touched the spot where Taeyong lay the soft kiss. His tears touched his finger. If before Ten was sure he only have a small crush on the boy, now he wasn't sure at all. The feelings was starting to kill him. Slowly like a virus. A virus that have no cure.

"Don't cry Ten." Taeyong's voice were soft on his ears as the older sat beside him.

"I really don't understand you Taeyong." Ten muttures yet he didn't raise his head to look at the older.

"You don't need to. I'll open up when I feel like. I just need you to stay by my side."

"You mean? Out of all people why me?" Ten snapped at Taeyong. Tears were flowing on his flawless cheek. He was hurted. Hurted by heartless Taeyong.

"Because you're the one. It's easy. Come let's go." Taeyong replied closing any attempt of remarks from Ten. He then stood before held his hand for Ten to take it.

Ten shook his head. He was feeling sick. His heart ache along with his head. The pain was throbbing. He feel like daggers were shot to him.

"I'm not feeling well."

"Then we'll do the video here. You're going to lay down." Taeyong said before pushing Ten to lay on the bed comfortably. The older smile before walk away only to come back with Ten's video camera.

"Why use mine?"

"Let's do it together. We only need to submit one work for each pairs. Let just use yours? Rest here and I'll do the rest." Taeyong said before walking out of his room leaving Ten alone sighing. The raven haired boy feel sleepy then eventually falls asleep.

Ten woke up due to ruffling sounds beside him. He tried to sit properly and hardly manage to. Taeyong was looking for something in a first aid kit just beside him. The older hissed in pain while holding up a bleeding hand.

"What happened to you?" He asked sitting up. Taeyong slightly jumped as he was shocked with the sudden question. He turn his head to Ten.

"I accidently cut myself. Go back to sleep I'm alright." The older smile softly. Ten shook his head before crawling closer to Taeyong, pulling the box to him.

"T-Ten.."

"No. Sit properly. The blood would stain your bed cover." Ten glared at him making him stay in place.

Carefully Ten pull Taeyong's hand, putting it on his lap not before placing some tissues. He then clean the wound while humming a song. Taeyong just watch how the younger delicately clean up his wound, putting some iodine then wrap his hand with a bandage. Ten softly kiss his hand, smiling at his work.

"Why did you kiss my hand?" Taeyong asked.

"Uh.. My mother said when you kiss a wound that will help to cease the pain. I'm not sure if it was right or not but it went well for me and Jisung." Ten replied smiling before stretching his limbs.

"What time is it now?" He added. "Around 9 pm. Are you hungry?" Taeyong grin at him.

"Err.. kinda? I sleep that long? Fuuuuhhhh.." Ten shook his head. Suddenly a growl sound was heard. Both Ten and Taeyong snapped their head to Ten's stomach. "Don't laugh." Taeyong already burst out laughing before Ten could warn him.

"Let's go out. I'm hungry too. Since my attempt to cook failed as I accidently cut myself, let just eat outside." The older said smiling at Ten's flushed face.

"Sure. Let me change first. You too. Your shirt stained with.... flour?"

"Yeah.. I was trying some recipes I found but I failed. I guess I should only cook what I'm good at." Taeyong replied chuckling.

"Alright then food boy, go change your shirt." Ten smile as he stand up wanting to change his clothes.

Taeyong tug Ten's shirt when the boy was about to walk away. He pouted. "My hand hurt. How am I going to change?"

"Fine. Aren't you too adorable big guy?" Ten tease while messing Taeyong's hair.

"Yah! Ten stop teasing me!!" He whined making Ten chuckled in amusement.

"Alright then. What do you want to wear?"

"Anything same as yours." The older smile cheesyly. Ten pushed his face away. "Erk. Stop it." He said then walk away.

He then came back with a white shirt alongside Taeyong's jacket to prevent him from freezing. Ten himself was wearing white long sleeved hoodie.

"So.... Err.. Let me help you wear this." Ten said as his face turned crimson red. Taeyong chuckled in amusement yet he said nothing. He straighten his arms up to give easier access for Ten to pull his stained shirt.

"Up up again." Ten giggles before pushing Taeyong's shirt down properly. Both chuckles lightly before looking at each others into their eyes.

Taeyong lean straight to Ten's face. He was about to kiss him when the younger turn his head away saying, "Let's go."

Taeyong pouted behind Ten's back. "Why he just never get it?" He grunted in annoyance before standing trailing behind Ten.

"Where are we going?" Ten asked as they reached the living room. The environment was strangely quite.

"It was so strange with this quite environment . Erm. Burger King then I want to show you something. Did you bring your Vicam?" Taeyong turned his head to the younger. Ten nodded. Both then went to the garage after Taeyong sent a text to Tasha and others saying they are leaving.

The journey to Burger king was quite yet both feel comfortable with each others present.

Ten then take his camera to record Taeyong driving. "Hello Lee Taeyong~" He called. Taeyong turned his head to Ten then chuckled. "Hello to you too." He replied.

"So where are we going?" Ten asked as Taeyong seems don't mind being disturbed. "Burger King~ somebody got his stomach growling in my room few minutes ago." Ten blushed then push Taeyong's shoulder. "You don't need to tell that Tae." He scold with his face getting red.

"Uuhhh really? Ten always hungry! Today he slept from 2 in the evening till 9 pm. I almost thought he just died." Taeyong laughed after he said the words.

"Argh! Taeyong!" Ten whined. He turned the camera to his face then pouted. "He always mean to me. Meanie."

"Eany, meanie minie moe~" Taeyong sang mockingly. "Ten how about going drive through at McDonald? I'm lazy now." He asked. The answer he received was none. Ten was sulking.

"Aigoo~ my Tennie is upset. Aigoo~ Let hyung cheer you up. Do you want ice cream baby?" Taeyong cooed. Ten found it hard to resist as Taeyong was looking too cute. He then pouted to Taeyong before nodding his head.

"Haha. Sure anything for my precious." Taeyong chuckled messing Ten's hair. He then drive his car to the nearby McDonald.