Chapter Three

I Like You Not?!

 

"Jisung ah! Hurry up.. It's almost 7.30!!" Ten shouted from the door. He already waiting for 15 minutes for the boy.

"Sorry hyung. Eunha noona made me finish the breakfast." The younger quickly wear his grey converse which already waiting in front of the stool near the door.

"Serves you.. Eat more and gain weight okay?" Ten patted the younger's head. He love Jisung so much that Tasha always call him 'dongsaengpabo' because he'll do anything for the boy.

"Ah hyung~" the younger whine. Ten laugh at the Jisung's pout.

"Come." Ten pick up his bag then walk to his car with Jisung following him from behind.

"What time you'll be home?" He asked Jisung.

"I don't know. We have dance class today hyung." The younger smile happily.

"And why are you being elated here Park Jisung?" He glance at the boy while continue his drive.

"Considering I'll know who's my partner for upcoming competition today make me happy. I hope it will be Jeno hyung." Ten raised one eyebrows at the boy. He knew Jeno.

"Jeno as in Lee Jeno? Tasha's dongsaeng?"

Jisung nodded. He like seeing Jeno dance. The boy were like a pro on stage. Anyway he adored Jeno's eye smile the most. The boy have that pretty eye smile that made him shiver every time the older boy smile.

"Well then good luck." Ten grin wondering if he can sense something fishy between Jisung and Jeno. He know Jeno is his bestfriend's little brother. The boy is polite and nice too.

"Did you know who's yours hyung?" Jisung's question make the older blushed before nodded.

"Don't say its...." Jisung close his mouth with his hand.

"Don't be such drama queen Jisung. It's Lee freaking Taeyong." He give him a duh expression.

Jisung laugh at Ten's funny face. He always know his brother had a little crush on Taeyong. And the two being dance partner will be something worth watching.

"You don't good luck me hyung. Good luck to yourself with Taeyong sunbae." He grinned making Ten hit his arm.

"Get out brat. I see you in dance class." He push him to hide his crimson face.

"Hahahaha! Ten hyung I'll see you soon." The boy laugh and walk out to his group of friends who was waiting at the side.

Ten parked his car beside a silver Ferrari. He was shocked to see the person inside the car. It was the beast. Lee Taeyong.

"Why have to meet him so early in the morning?" He sigh then went out from the car. He opened the back seat and reach at his bag.

Ten quietly walk pass Taeyong and his friends knowing they were looking at him.

Taeyong smirk when he saw Ten and Jisung push and pull scene in the car beside him earlier. He quickly went to his friends and look at the boy who most people know as shy Thai boy.

Johnny just look at Ten with his arrogant face since he don't really like the boy plus he know nothing about the real relationship between Tasha and Ten.

"Morning Ten!" Doyoung and Taeil came aside him. They're his bestfriends.

"Morning. Where have you guys been yesterday?" He coldly look at them.

"Things came. At least we're here okay? Even if we arent here Tasha were still with you." Taeil reply.

"Speaking of the devil, where the heck is her?" Doyoung look around for the girl.

"Yah who are you calling devil? Well it's not like you don't know her." Ten reply him.

"There the devil and her twin plus their gang coming." Taeil mentioned. They then look at the grand entrance by Taeyong, Tasha and his friends.

"That's a group of angel not devil duh.Well that Tasha girl sure know how to act up." Doyoung state as he look at Tasha's cold expression while walking between Taeyong and Johnny.

Everyone there were in awe. Who don't know the rich twin and their group of friends. All of them were good looking and of course the mysterious aura around the twins plus they're freaking rich.

" Just wait until she saw Ten and be that bubbly Tasha again." They watch until the group was across of them.

"Tennie~" Ten chuckled at the girl suddenly bubbly act. She flew from Johnny's side and grin at Ten. Taeyong and his group just watch from their place while Johnny sigh heavily making Taeyong slowly smirk.

"You sure are a very good actor Tasha." Doyoung laugh.

"And why is that Doyoungie my baby bunny?" Doyoung pout at her words.

"Yeah you're so cold like Elsa until you came to us." Taeil added.

Tasha give him a duh look. That man always pair her with cartoon characters.

"Then Taeyong is Jack Frost. Besides if I don't act like that, who know what will happen.." She sigh then look at the group of cheerleader which is her old group of friends that backstabbed her.

Up until now she had only a few girls friends. It's better to socialize with boys tho there's rumours saying she's a and all. Also saying that she's good for nothing.

"Well since you have us now don't be sad okay?" Ten ruffles the girl's hair making her smile at him.

"Shall we go to class now?"

"Sure. Wait Ten will you come to dance class?" Doyoung ask.

"Yea. I got assign to a new partner since Yuta went back to Japan."

"Yuta went back to Japan?!" Doyoung and Taeil shouted.

"Geez guys. I still love my ears.He'll come back soon. He's just settling some business in Japan." Tasha glared at them.

Ten look to the floor since he's shocked and embarrassed by the two act. His ears were flushing red at everyone's stare.

"You guys are dumb ." He muttered.

"Ah.. I thought he just flew back to Japan and wont come back." Taeil sigh in relief.

"Stupid." Ten and Tasha say at the same time before high five. Doyoung just stuck his tongue at the two while Taeil just show his awkward smile.