Chapter Two

I Like You Not?!

Everyone was happy when the bell rang. Ten smile then put his head on his opened biology book. Tasha poke his head.

"Wakey wakey Tennie~" Ten grunt before looking at the girl who's currently poking his head.

"Aish stop it kiddo." He hold her hand making the girl sequel.

"Come Ten. Taeyong will scold me if I'm late." She whined. Ten then pack his book and pull the girl out of biology lab.

Taeyong and his friends were standing infront of their locker turn their head to see the laughing voices. Johnny grunt when he saw Ten holding Tasha's hand.

"Why he's holding her hand?" Hansol asked.

"If you see from the certain side, he's currently pulling her." Kun exclaimed. While Winwin nodded.

"And there we go again with our Einstein." Jaehyun and Mark say in unison then laugh.

Taeyong just stay silent and watch Ten and his sister pulling each other's ears.

"Then I'll see you guys in few weeks. My family need me at Japan." Yuta shake his friend's hands and walk with Hansol to his car.

"Well we'll be off too. Bye!" Kun waves then pull his boyfriend Winwin with him.

"So.. Shall we?" Mark grin at Jaehyun. The boy nod and waves goodbye to Taeyong and Johnny.

"I gotta go now.. There's something happen in the storage and my dad ask me to check on it." Johnny look at Tasha for the last time then walk away. Taeyong just nod to his best friend knowing the other boy was practising skills to inherited his father's company.

He then walk to Tasha and Ten who's currently looking at Ten's locker. Tasha was whining while Ten showing his stressed face.

"You should put our picture together instead of yours and Jisung." He heard his sister whine to Ten.

"I don't have time to actually print our pictures Tasha ah.. At least I have a picture of us here." He showed her their picture at their middle school graduation where it was the first time Ten be in a photo with Taeyong.

Taeyong is actually glad that his sister were gifted a friend that understand her well. He like seeing the way Ten treat Tasha like he's her brother instead of Taeyong. Plus the guy don't seem to have any bad intention and his love for the girl were genuinely because of their tight friendship.

Taeyong knew Johnny was jealous towards the two's friendship. He knew the guy had a crush on his sister but his ego gobbled his feelings.
That also explain why he became a playboy. And he already knew that his sister also feeling the same. Both are idiots if you ask him. As if he's not...

"Lee Tasha.. We have to head home now." His voice stop the two from playing around. Ten quickly shoved his books inside his locker.

"Wait. I'll put my books in my locker first." The younger then walk casually to her locker. Taeyong and Ten just watch the girl's hair swing swiftly.

Ten was shocked to see the boy beside him since he thought the boy was following Tasha,so he then turn his body to the locker and pretend he was packing his stuff. Taeyong cleared his throat to catch Ten's attention.

"I heard you're in my partner for the next dance competition?" He ask the more-likely-stupid question. Cause it's so obvious that Tasha already told him few times.

"Ah y-yeah. Kai hyung thought we might get a-along pretty well. P-plus Yuta said he's going back to Japan for few weeks." Ten's voice cracked at Taeyong's stare.

'Damn. Why did my voice cracked at this time.' Ten cursed at himself. He knew his ears were red.

'Damn. Why you have to be so cute when you're blushing?!' Taeyong hide his smirk.

"Yeah I know that." He replied like they've talk thousands of times.

"Of course. He's your friend." Ten mumbled to himself.

"Well let's try get along okay?" The guy smile. Ten nod and hid his crimson face.

"Taeyonggie let's go?" Tasha came back and stand beside Ten looking at her twin.

"Where's your language?" He dart her annoyed look.

"We're in school. Not home." She whined.

"I don't care. If not you're walking home." He threatened her.

"Aish. Tae OPPA let's go home okay?" She empasizes the word oppa and then glare at the boy.

"You're only born 5 minutes earlier than me." She added.

"And that made me the oppa here instead of a dongsaeng like you okay?" Taeyong playfully remarked. Ten smile at Taeyong's remark to the his best friend. Who know the beast can be very playful when he's with Tasha?

He know Taeyong is cold and the type that don't talk much but when it came to his siblings especially his twin all his love was poured to her. Plus they're only 3 siblings in their family . 'Too much love from a brother' according to Tasha when she told him about Lee Taeyong.

"I have to pick up Jisung.. I'll go ahead okay? Bye kiddo. See you tomorrow." Ten wave at the girl but avoid Taeyong's eyes.

He then walk through the hallway thinking about Taeyong who talked to him. This is the third time he ever speak to him. First when Taeyong was looking for Tasha and the second time is when they're partnered in English assignments.

"I suddenly can't wait for our next dance class." He said to himself.

Taeyong and Tasha were walking to Taeyong's black Range Rover when they saw Ten headlock a cute young boy and playfully push the boy into his yellow BMW before speeding out from the school.

"Isn't that Park Jisung from our dance class?" Taeyong ask the girl beside him.

"Yeah." Tasha glance to Ten's car then look back at her IPhone 6S plus.

"What's their relationships?" The boy curiously ask.

"Since when do you really care about other Lee Taeyong?" She ask while her eyes still plastered at the smartphone.

"Please.. I'm just curious here." The boy rolled his eyes before entering the car.

"Ten is Park's foster kid. Jisung is his adopted brother. Why are you being curious?" She look at him.

"Where the heck is Jeno?" He purposely ignore her question and look for their younger brother Jeno.

"There he is.Now, why are you avoiding my question oppa?" She pout but both of them were looking at their younger brother Lee Jeno who was walking casually to their car.

"Why are you late Lee Jeno?" Taeyong ask and look at him from the rear mirror.

"Mr.Minho ask me to send some files to Mrs.Sulli." The other boy shrugged. He then grinned at Tasha causing the girl to rolled her eyes.

"Why are you being like this Jeno?" She asked him.

"Idk. But I think my crush actually acknowledge me today." He smile remembering Jisung's smile when the boy mentioned his name. Yeah. He's been crushing on Jisung after watching the boy dance freestyle to a hip-hop song.

"Well lucky you I guess.." The girl murmured to herself. Jeno and Taeyong look at each other and communicate with their eyes. Taeyong continue his drive to home anyway.

"Are you feeling down noona?" He ask her when they finally arrived at Lee's mansion.

"Nah.. It's not a big deal." She smile assuring her two brothers. Being the only girl in the family made her the princess and of course it's a package with overprotective brothers.

"Come here you shortie. Where is my oh-so-annoying noona?" Jeno wrapped his arm around Tasha's shoulder while walking to the door. Their only 2 years which made Jeno look like an oppa to Tasha whenever they're together.

Taeyong smile at the two. He then came between them and put his arms on both shoulder pulling them close to him.

"No mushy please? Now who want patbingsu?" He ask making the his other siblings smile and cheered.