Chapter One

I Like You Not?!

Ten were walking to his locker when he feel like someone is starring at him. He turn around to see Taeyong were looking at him from the other side, in front of his locker with his friends not far from him. He dart him an asking look but the other boy just shrugged it off and turn to his friends.

'Weird.' He thought then opened his locker to take his textbook for the day.

Taeyong is the guy he's been crushing on since his first day when he meet him. He like his golden brown hair, his big eyes, not to forget his thin lips. Taeyong have that cold aura around him that made him a little bit scary to Ten. The boy was freaking rich and never really care what's around him. That made Ten like him more.

Lee Taeyong

"Good morning Chittaphon!" Cheered his girl best friend Tasha from the back. The girl walk casually toward him from Taeyong's group.

"Good morning Lee Tasha. Please call me Ten." He smile at her. The girl then lean on the locker beside him while looking at his blank face.

 

Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyakul

"Then call me Tasha too." The girl stuck her tounge at him. They then laugh although nothing is funny. He laugh because the girl in front of him think everything is funny and the thought made him always laugh whenever with she laugh.

Ten had always like Tasha's personality. She's bubbly naturally cute and love to laugh. She's not fake and try to hard to impressed everyone. He like her confidence. She's nice but not everyone can see it cause she only interact with people that is close to her. Meet her outside and she's cold as hell.It also because she's the Lee Freaking Taeyong's twin. Tho Ten had a tiny crush on the boy, Tasha never know.

 

Lee Tasha

"You don't know how happy I am when I saw you today!" She exclaimed after they stop laughing.

"And why is that? Something good happen to you perhaps?" 

"Aww Ten.. Look at me. Spot the different." She spin herself. She immediately hold onto the locker after spinning.

"Oh that was awful. Remind me not to spin around again. I feel like wanna throw up." She murmured making Ten grinned.

"Noted. So ... Did you wear new shoes?" He ask. He knew what she want him to say but playing around won't hurt right?

The girl then look down to her blue high cut bum shoes then pout. Yes it's new but that's not the thing.

"Yah! It so obvious. Are you playing dumb dumb on me?!" Tasha yell in slow note before hitting his arm.

"Hahaha. Nice hair cutie." He finally said the very thing that made her wait from him then ruffles her golden brown hair. 'Twin and everything is much similar. Good looks run in genes I think.' He thought.

"Right? Thank you Ten.I got it yesterday. Thought Johnny will acknowledged me. He's been watching short hair girl lately." She sequel but her last few words were gobbled up. At any course Ten understand her. The girl never try to impressed anyone but this certain guy that she like.

Johnny Suh or Seo Youngho. The boy from America. He's also one of Taeyong's best friend. Tall and good looking. Just like his best friend he's also had that cold facial expression. Tasha had been crushing on her since she know him past few years. And she always do thing to actually make him acknowledged her yet it will meet dead end. The boy would just complements for a while then turn away to other girls.

Johnny Suh

"Don't be insecure. You're so pretty. But I like your hair longer. You look more adorable." He assured her while walking to their first class. He turned his head to the back and saw Taeyong were looking at him. Their eyes locked a few moment before Ten turn his head to the girl beside him.

"So.... Did you finish your homework?" The girl ask after plopping herself at the back of the class. Ten take a seat beside her. Apparently they're not on the last row. Taeyong sit behind Ten with his other friends Johnny, Yuta and Hansol beside them, infront the two is Mark and Jaehyun while Winwin and Kun infront them.

"Nice hair you got there Tasha."Johnny said to the girl making her blush but she quickly put her poker face.

"Really? Thanks." She then turn her head to Ten wondering why the boy haven't answer her question.

"Chittaphon Leechaiyakul.. Earth to Ten, Earth to Ten, where are you?" She wave her hand in front of him but got no response.

Tasha then turn around to Jaehyun who's sitting next to Ten. Looking at him into his eyes.

"What?" The brown haired boy look back at the girl.

"Jaehyun oppa~" She blink her eyes several time to him. Taeyong laugh at Jaehyun's reaction. He's been watching his sister all the time. He know what she think. Jaehyun's toes curled since he really can't see people acting cute.

"It's not so nice you know?" He finally get what the girl actually mean by calling him oppa. He smirk before actually kick Ten's chair with his feet making the boy jump from the seat.

Ten turn his head to Taeyong then to Jaehyun and furrowed his eyebrows.Jaehyun quickly turn to Mark beside him while Taeyong look at Ten innocently then pointed to the girl beside him.

"Hello~ earth to Ten. Where are you?" Ten smile at her words. Knowing that he must been daydreaming again.

"Yes. Sorry my mind were off to somewhere. What were you saying just now?" He smile shyly to the girl.

"Your chemistry homework. Is it done?"

Ten nod. They both prepared themselves as Mr. Oh start talking infront of the class. Taeyong smile but still not getting his stare off from Ten.