Chapter TEN!!!! Lol

I Like You Not?!

"Grandmaaaaaa!!! I missed you!" Mark rushed to an old lady who was watering some plant. He quickly jumped to attack the lady into a hug when the lady turned around then elbowed him in the rib.

"Argh!!!" He shouted. Ten's jaw were hanging making Taeyong and Hansol laughed.

"How many time do I have to remind you about don't shout around me Mihyung?" She nags.

"But grandma I missed you~" The boy whined.

"Miss me my .You just want to ask me where is nutty right?" His grandmother rolled her eyes.

Ten gasped before closing his mouth. "Wow." He murmured.

"You're not expecting it right?" Taeyong chuckled.

"Not in a thousand year."

"That's why I'm wondering if that sassy side in Mark was from her." Hansol said lowly. They then walk to greet the old lady who's showing her bored face to Mark.

"Hello Grandma." Hansol politely bow to the old lady followed by Taeyong and Ten. Mark already run into the house leaving his friends as he already know his friends and his grandmother are literally best friends.

"Hansol. Man long time no seen, is that Taeyong behind you?" Hansol grin to her than nod his head.

"Hello grandma." Taeyong smile politely.

"I see you finally settled up to get marry to a fine boy. What's your name boy?"

"But grand-" The old lady cut Taeyong by shoving him away as she walk to Ten making the boy shiver.

"M-My name is Ten ma'am." Ten bow again to her with his face turning red every seconds.

"Ten,eleven,twelve,thirteen.. whatever. Come inside you folks. That useless friend of yours are doing fine ditching you for his pet. And little Ten call me grandma too."  She blabbers while pulling Ten with her.

"Err..Oww my arms." Ten whined while the grandmother shouting for her husband and Mark.

"Ten look so cute." Hansol exclaimed chuckling at the sight Ten was looking at them with pleading eyes.

"He is. I wonder how a human can be so innocent and cute." Taeyong shook his head before following  and Ten. Behind him Hansol was smirking while murmuring to himself, "You really had that soft side to Ten."

"Err grandma I brought you some cookies and green teas for grandfather." Ten hand her the paper bag where he put the cookie jar and the box of green tea.

"Good. How did you know i love pastries?" She asked as she take the paper bag and pull Ten to her kitchen.

"Taeyong told me you like pastries and grandfather love green tea." Ten replied smiling as he sat on a tall chair.

"So you're marrying the cold blooded human ey? Hahaha. Is this home baked?" Ten blushed at her question.

"We're dance partner. I don't think he like me tho. BTW, yes it's home baked. I bake it few days ago. Tasha really like it. You know her right?"

"Dance partner my . You both look at each other with loves and act like a couple. You think I don't see you guys holding hands a whilr ago? And yes I know that cutie pie. Where is she anyway?" Ten's ear became redder as the conversation continue.

Not long after that they heard footsteps then an old man walk into the kitchen.

"Stay away from my kitchen man." Grandma rolled her eyes.

"You can't say that to me woman." The old man reply also rolling his eyes. Ten look at the elders couple with amusement filled in his eyes.

"Whatever you say old man. Now what do you need?" Grandma ask as she shove cookies in .

"I want to see the Thai boy. Taeyong said you pulled him into the kitchen which is weird since you never let the boys in here. Now give me that cookie too."

"No, thank you. Ten give it to me. Go eat your green tea. He brought it for you. And I pulled him here because he look more polite than others." Ten giggles as he thought the couples look so odd and it amuse him.

"So you're the Thai boy?" Grandpa turn his head to Ten. His face were plastered with big grin.

"Yes. Annyeonghaseyo.My name is Chittaphon Leechaiyakul but you can call me Ten." He bow politely to him. He smile as he saw the couple had their jaw down.

"Ohh such a good boy. Thank you for the tea anyway. You're so cute." Grandpa pat him on his head.

"Grandma what are you cooking for lunch?" Mark came into the room holding a snake which made Ten jumped than run to hide behind grandma. Taeyong and Hansol who just came into the kitchen laugh at his cuteness.

"Make t-that thing stay away from m-me." He demand but it turned to be like a plea.

"But why? Nutty is cuteeee." Mark pout.

"You're the only one who say he's cute. Now everyone leave. Ten and Taeyong can stay tho." Grandma command making others whine except for the two.

"But why??" Hansol pout.

"It's obvious kid. These two can cook and you both are horrible cook." Grandpa snorted then walk out of the kitchen.

"But grandma I'll be good boy." Mark blink cutely to his grandma.

"I don't want Ten to jump every 10 seconds because of your snake. Now leave kiddos." She wave her hand to Mark. The boy pout then say to his snake "Nutty don't be sad. I know everyone hate us."

"What a kid." Ten laugh. Taeyong look at him with loving eyes but it's too late to cover as grandma smirked evilly to him.

"Grandmaa." Taeyong whined his ears turning red. Ten turned his head to Taeyong as he heard him.

"I don't see anything." Grandma put her hands in the air turning to the door then walk outside.

"I'm going to get some spices outside. You two suit yourself." Taeyong and Ten both look at each other blushed then turned away.

Little did they know grandma was peeking through the window mutturing "lovesick idiots. What so hard to admitting your feelings."

Few hours later

"Why didn't you stay?" Grandma pout holding Ten's arm.

"I would love to grandma but we still have school tomorrow." Ten smile to her. Although just know her for a few hours he starting to develop love to the old woman.

"Hey who's the grandson here?!" Mark came beside them with Nutty in his arms. 
Ten turn his head laughing at Mark but scream when he saw Nutty.

"Argh! Stay away from me!!" He run until his nose meet a hard wall. Ten almost fall when the wall circled his arms around his waist. Ten hide his face in Taeyong's chest.

"Mark stop disturbing Ten." Taeyong laugh. His chest vibrating making Ten blushed before wiggling himself from his hold.

"Aww Tennie is blushing." Hansol chirped making Ten blush more.

"Hush guys. It's already 6 pm we should move now to reach Seoul before night." Taeyong hide his smile before walking to the car pulling Ten with him.

"Watch the two and give me good news. They're still in denial stage." Grandma whisper to Mark when the boy run to hug him.

"You really love to play Cupid grandma. After Koeun and Jaehyun, Tasha and Johnny, now it's Ten and Taeyong."

"Why don't you mention Haechan and you? How's my grandson in laws?" Mark blushed at the question.

"Grandpaa." He whined.

"I don't know. You all should get going. We'll see you soon." Grandpa laugh ruffling Mark's hair.

"Fine. I'll call later. Take care my Nutty." Mark kissed both his grandparents before walking back to the car.

"Next time you visit, I'll cook your snake." Grandma hollered.

"Grandmaaa!!!!!" Mark whined as the car move away from the lawn.

"Shut up idiot." Taeyong scold him. Mark turn his head to Taeyong then smile seeing Ten already sleep on Taeyong's shoulder.

"Did he realize he's sleeping on your shoulder?" Ask the younger.

"You think he would if he realize?" Hansol retorted.

"I'm sleepy. Wake me when you arrived at Ten's house." Taeyong shrugged.

"I wonder how these two can be so close in two days. I've been around him since we're small yet I never got a chance to do that." Mark said after they heard soft snores from Taeyong.

"There's different between best friends and the one who you love stupid. Look they way Taeyong treat us, the way he treat Tasha and Jeno and the way he treat Ten. It's simply love to friends, love to siblings and love to a special person." Hansol slowly said making Mark clap his hand.

"I never know you're actually quite understanding."

"I never know it myself." Hansol grin.