Chapter Sixteen

I Like You Not?!

"I'll see you tonight Jisung." Jeno wave his hand to the younger boy as the boy get inside Ten's BMW.

"Sure hyung." Jisung waved back smiling politely to Jeno and Taeyong who's also looking at them.

Ten who was at the driver seat nodded to Jeno slightly smiling as he completely ignored Taeyong before speeding out from their school compound.

"I guess you made Ten hyung angry?" Jeno turned to his brother.

"Nah.. he's being shy." Taeyong chuckled then walk inside his Range Rover. Jeno rolled his eyes knowing Taeyong just won't listen.

"How's noona?" The younger asked as Taeyong drove out of school compound.

"She's fine... Perhaps. I already send Johnny to look after her." The older boy replied.

"Is John hyung some sort of her boyfriend? I think they both look close."

"Well apparently both had crush to each other yet too scared to confess... I'm not sure what stage of relationship they're in." Taeyong rolled his eyes making Jeno laugh.

"Well everyone is in denial stage hyung. Everyone is." The younger boy reply with hint of sadness in his voice as he stare at his wallpaper which is Jisung and his picture.

"Perhaps you're right." Taeyong mumbles. Silence develop them until Taeyong drive into their driveway straight to his car garage which is underground.

He parked the Range Rover next to his Ferrari and Porsche. The garage was full with mostly cars and motorbike which belongs to the Lees. Most were Taeyong's since he love cars.

"It's quite.. where the hell is noona?" Jeno asked as they both walk into the house from elevator.

"Johnny's not around too.. Never mind.. you go change, Jisung and Ten might be here any moments from now. I'll check on Tasha." Jeno nod to Taeyong then walk away to his room.

"Where are these guys seriously?!" Taeyong complaint as he rode the elevator to the floor Tasha's room located.

He strode to her door without knocking he entered. The boy know pillow will fly to his face if the girl wasn't asleep cause he don't knock. Why the hell would he? He's her brother. At least that what he thoughts tho the other twin always mentioned about her privacy as a girl and the only girl in the household.

Taeyong frowned but later smirked at the view. "So much at denial stage," he chuckled.

Tasha and Johnny were sleeping peacefully as they were in each other's arms. Tasha's head were on Johnny's broad chest while the boy's arm wrapped around her waist securely.

He know the girl already changed since she's wearing long sleeved black shirt and not her pyjamas when he left her in the morning. Johnny also wearing a black sleeveless shirt and not his office attires.

Plus there's red and white tulips on her side table with bowls of red water and leftover porridge.

"Wow." Taeyong turned to Jeno who was chuckling behind him. The boy apparently had already changed to his casual shirt and pair of sweatpants.

"I don't know if I should be angry seeing her on bed with a boy who's apparently my best friend or should be happy that my twin look so comfy and happy in his arms.." Taeyong trailed.

"Me neither. Let just hope she's not wearing skirt or shorts under the comforter" The younger replied.

"I'm just hoping she's not wearing my boxer. She always take mine. How come she never wear yours?" Taeyong whined as his eyes tried to look for the girl's pants.

"She did. But I'm better at hiding things than you hyung. Besides yours are a lot more comfier." Jeno replied making Taeyong rolled his eyes.

"Go wake up the lovebirds. I'm going to change and cook afterwards. But wait.. Let's do this first." Taeyong said giving Jeno a knowing look.

"Sure." The younger smirked. Both take their iPhones out, starting taking pictures of the two.

"Good luck bro. I tell you Johnny's a sleeping log." Taeyong chuckled then walk out of the room leaving Jeno to deal with sleeping logs.

He went inside his room getting himself into a pair of black sweatpants alongside white sleeveless shirt showing his muscles.

He smile to his reflection then walk downstairs to the kitchen thinking what to cook.

As he was picking the ingredients their doorbell rang. Knowing there's no one to open the door, he walk out to the door.

He smiled to the person behind the door. "Hello hyung." Jisung greet him politely.

"Hi Jisung. Come in. Where's your hyung?" He asked but was cut by Ten calling out for Jisung.

"Park Jisung you brat come here and take your bags!" Both Jisung and Taeyong laugh at his adorable-ness.

"You go and look for Jeno inside. I'll help Ten." Taeyong said, playfully messing Jisung's hair.

"Sure." The younger boy run into the house as Taeyong walk out to Ten.

Ten who was busy holding his very own bag and Jisung's were struggling to lock his car. Unfortunate for him the key fall onto the ground making the boy hissed in annoyance.

"You're really a pure clumsy aren't you?" Taeyong chuckled seeing Ten's struggle.

"I'm not. You know lending me a hand would be nice." Ten glare at him.Taeyong laugh then bend to take the car key locking it in the process.

"Here. Give it to me." He take a blue bag from Ten's arm. The younger sigh in relief.

"Where's Jeno and Tasha? Where the hell is Jisung?" Ten asked as the walk into the house.

"Upstairs. Johnny is sleeping over too." Taeyong replied then lead Ten to his kitchen.

"Did you have your dinner yet?" He asked Ten who was admiring the interior design.

"Not yet. Why?" The younger asked turning his attention to Taeyong.

"Good now you help me cook." Taeyong smile cutely handing Ten a spongebob apron. He also grab on for himself.

"What's this? Ow why so cute?" Ten laugh as he wear the apron. In the front pocket there's a big 'TY' written with black marker.

"Tasha's doing. She know I like spongebob so she bought it for three of us." Taeyong replied wearing the similar apron just in his pocket there's 'TS' in bold black marker.

"What the?Hahaha." Ten laugh due to the unsupposed secret telling.

"Hey don't offend me. Spongibobby is awesome." Taeyong pout.

"Yeah yeah. He's cool. Just it doesn't suit your cold image." Ten retorted wiping his tears.

"Whatever. You're just jelly." Taeyong deadpanned.

"So what are we cooking now?" Ten smile. He's at relief since they're not in awkward situation after the kiss.

"I'm not sure... any idea?"

"I think it's too late for rice let just cook something simple."

"Fried chicken and mashed potatoes? Add on salad." Taeyong raised his eyebrows to Ten.

"That's a great idea. You cook chicken I'll finish the potatoes and salad." Ten nodded agreeing. Both started to work until scrumptious smell flew everywhere.

"Waaa I'm hungry~" Jeno shouted walking into the kitchen with Jisung behind him.

"Stay there kids. Where's Tasha and Johnny?" Taeyong warned to the two.

"Noona will come down later with Johnny sunbae. What are you cooking hyung?" Jisung asked Ten as he sat on a chair near the aisle.

"Fried chicken and mashed potatoes. Your favorite." Ten replied messing the boy's hair.

"Yeay!" The younger chorushed high five to each other.

"Someone's being hyper ey?" Tasha said walking into the kitchen with Johnny beside her.

"Urgh noona." Jeno rolled his eyes.

"Tennie~" The girl sprinted hugging Ten.

"Lee Tasha you're on fever. Go back to bed. Johnny can you please take her?" Ten replied as he put his hand on the girl's forehead. Tasha pout leaning dramatically on Jisung.

"How could you do this to your baby girl..." she cried.

"Yeah yeah.. now go.shoo I'll cook some porridge for you."

"Nuhhh... I want your cookie. Tennie~"

"John it's better if you take her away. I think she's getting more and more dizzy." Taeyong turn his head to Johnny who's standing beside him.

"C'mon Tasha. Let's go." Johnny said as he tried to pull the girl to follow him.

"Nuuhh.." Tasha cried.

"Aish.. Just carry her already John hyung. This girl is basically weird when she caught fever." Jeno whined.

"Heyy... brat don't you dare to say...." Not even finishing her words, Tasha fall onto Johnny's arms.

"Lee Taeyong I should really kill you for her being like this." Johnny exclaimed before walking out from the kitchen with fainted Tasha.

"Does noona always like that?" Jisung asked confused.

"If she caught fever it's a yes. She'll faint anywhere when her body loose it." Jeno replied laughing.

"Hyung you shouldn't be laughing. She's your sister." Jisung scold pushing Jeno's shoulder a bit.

"Hey I can't help. She look like a drunk lady whenever she caught fever." Jeno replied trying hard to restraint himself.

"Still not a good reason for you to laugh at her conditions." The younger boy pout.

"Aww.. Jisunggie don't be upset. Hyung is sorry.." Jeno said holding Jisung's hand in his.

"Go out and play.. we'll call you for dinner." Taeyong command making the two youngers nod then walk away leaving Ten and Taeyong alone in the kitchen.