Bangtan's dorm

Unexpected

Unexpected《CH 8》

‘Thank you,’ Yerin spoke, still groaning now and then.
‘Where’s Sohee? And are you an idiot?! You shouldn’t have let them lure you into the auditorium!’ Jimin yelled at Yerin. ‘They’re one of the worst bullies in school.’

‘Sohee went home early, I’m so sorry for bothering you, okay?! At least I thanked you and Taehyung!’ Yerin rolled her eyes.

‘I’m going back to the dorm,’ Jimin informed Taehyung, ignoring Yerin’s remarks and walked out of the auditorium.

‘Come on, I’ll take you home. Where’s your bag?’ Taehyung offered.

‘No, it’s fine, my car will be here soon though,’ Yerin insisted.

‘When? Please don’t lie to me,’ Taehyung pleaded.

‘Five,’ Yerin replied.

‘It’s only four-fifteen now. I’ll take you to the dorm and treat your wound with medicine okay?’ Taehyung pouted.

Yerin stood still for a second before agreeing to Taehyung’s offer. They walked and talked to the dorm, which was a few blocks away.

‘So, how did you and Jimin find me?’ Yerin asked out of the blue.

‘We were actually exploring the part of the school we’re not familiar with, so ended up walking past by the school auditorium to get back to the dorm. Jimin heard people talking and quiet sounds of groaning so we went to check it out. Unexpectedly, it was you,’ Taehyung explained. ‘Why were they bullying you?’

‘Uhh, actually, Jungkook and Namjoon were walking together with me to class this morning. We reached class together giggling, so I think the girls got jealous and protective though,’ Yerin sighed.

‘What? Ugh, these delusional fangirls,’ Taehyung spoke in an annoyed manner.

‘It’s okay though. But please, don’t get too close with me publicly in school. You guys can do it secretly.Furthermore, I’m a new student,’ Yerin advised.

‘No, I wanna talk to you publicly in school. Is that even wrong to do so?’ Taehyung protested.

‘Okay, okay whatever. But please don’t overdo it,’ Yerin let out a soft smile, although Taehyung wasn’t really close with her yet.

They reached the dorm and the moment Taehyung unlocked the door, Jungkook rushed over with some of the members smiling at the back except for Jimin who glared at her.