The fall

Unexpected

Unexpected《CH 15》

It was the day. The presentation day. The project which both Yerin and Jimin didn’t get along well in.

“Yerin and Jimin, please,” Miss Jiwon called out and greeted them with a sincere kind smile.

“Hello, our fellow classmates and our Science teacher, Miss Jiwon. Today, we are going to talk about the topic, given by Miss Jiwon herself and it’s a topic that is learned by ourselves,” Yerin started the whole presentation confidently.

“Please give them an applause,” Miss Jiwon told the students who were all listening attentively.

As expected, all of them clapped like what Miss Jiwon told them to.

The presentation went well all the way, and ended off with Jimin saying thank you. The students burst with big applause as the whole presentation was interesting.

“An A for this wonderful presentation. Congratulations, Yerin and Jimin,” Miss Jiwon announced after the huge applause.

Another set of applause came on again.

The pair started walking back to their seats with Jimin right behind Yerin, mumbling ‘thank you’ under their breath a few times and smiling, giving slight bows every now and then.

Yerin, who was too focused on doing it, tripped on one of Minho’s desk’s legs, causing her to fall.

Jimin immediately reached out to her wrist, grabbing it tightly to prevent her from dropping to the floor and slid his arm behind her waist to support her. Yerin’s position eventually turned to Jimin, and their faces went so close together, that the tips of their noses touched in that slight moment.

They stared at each other for a few seconds, before Yerin came back to reality and Jimin’s eyes avoided her gaze.

“Let me go,” she mumbled as she looked down.

He brought her up carefully to the standing position as both of them were bent down before. Yerin thanked him quickly, avoiding his eyes, and walked away to her seat, leaving him standing there awkwardly.

The class was in total silence.