Another Bangtan member

Unexpected

Unexpected《CH 6》

The next day of school started off with Yerin carrying 3 thick-paged books with her arms, walking through the empty hallways to class. Not much students weren’t there yet, since it was still early. Soon, Yerin heard footsteps coming behind her.

‘Hey,’ a tall boy came beside her. ‘Are you Yerin?’

‘Umm, yeah,’ she replied with a smile.

‘I’m Namjoon, Jungkook and Taehyung’s close friend. They talked a lot about you last night,’ Namjoon let out a soft chuckle. ‘Come on, give me your books. I’ll help to carry.’

‘Well, really? No, thank you. It’s fine,’ Yerin insisted Namjoon who was willing to help her.

‘If you say so,’ Namjoon agreed.

‘Hyung, Yerin!’ a loud voice was heard calling their names way back in the hallway.

They both looked back to Jungkook and Jimin. Jungkook ran to them with a big smile and Jimin was walking slowly behind him, with an unhappy face.

‘Hey,’ Jungkook spoke breathlessly.

Jimin finally reached the group and introduced himself to Yerin, rudely and walked away to class alone.

‘What’s with him?’ Yerin asked the two boys who stood beside her.

‘I don’t know. He said he didn’t really like you last night,’ Namjoon replied.

‘If he doesn’t like me, nah, I don’t like him too,’ Yerin shook her head.

Jungkook and Namjoon giggled.

‘Hey, what’s wrong?’ Yerin glared.

‘No, I mean it sounded very wrong when you said that, but you were so cute,’ Namjoon told Yerin between giggles.

‘Hey!’ Yerin scolded.

They kept giggling until they reached class and whispers started to fill the room when they entered together. Namjoon and Jungkook stopped and sat down on their respective seats.

‘Hey, what were you doing?’ Sohee asked immediately after Yerin sat down with her books.

‘I met them when I was walking here. Namjoon is nice,’ Yerin complimented while placing her books under the desk.

‘Don’t you remember the warning I gave you? Girls in here are giving you death stares. Are you crazy? They’re gonna spread this to the other fans,’ Sohee whispered.

‘Okay, okay, I’ll avoid them the best I can next time,’ Yerin promised.