Dislike stops

Unexpected

Unexpected《CH 19》

“Hey, stop!” Jimin shouted playfully while giggling like a small child. “You’re making me soaked!”

The water flow that was shooting at him ceased. The person, Yerin, was pouting at him (probably only playing around) and looked at him. Jimin looked up and wondered why the water flow stopped.

The moment Jimin looked at Yerin, she immediately started the water flow again and led it to him. The playful water fight started again.

“Hey!” Taehyung called out, giggling at their small mini water fight. “Haeyeon needs drying!”

Both of the teenagers immediately stopped what they were doing and turned their heads, realising  Taehyung was there. They looked at him for a few seconds before realising that Haeyeon, the current large-sized Golden Retriever female dog both Yerin and Jimin were dealing with, was soaked after having a thorough shower and needed plenty of drying.

“Oops,” Yerin murmured to herself. “Sorry.”

She immediately rushed over to Haeyeon’s side and grabbed a towel that was the nearest to her. She dried up Haeyeon’s fur and ears, along with her tail at that moment, very quickly but also thoroughly. Jimin went to her side too, helping her with it.

“Aigoo, you guys were too busy playing with the water hose. Aigoo,” Taehyung sighed, fooling around with their previous actions. “Poor Haeyeon,” he said as he walked out of the pets’ shower room.

While Jimin was helping Yerin with drying up Haeyeon, he looked and stared at the girl beside him. At that moment, for some reason, all he thought at that moment was.

“You’re not so bad to be with, Jeong Yerin.”


He never thought he would enjoy her presence. He hated her at first, because of her outside looks, she looked like that typical girl who wants to cling onto his popular gang and just flirt. But, no. She was different. Way more different

He was thinking deeply about it on his bed, looking up to his ceiling. Until his dad knocked on his door.

“Jimin-ah? Are you sleeping?” The man knocked on his door, and sounded like he expected his son to be sleeping soundly at that hour.

“No, dad. You can come in,” Jimin mumbled back.

Mr. Park turned the doorknob slowly and went in, surprised to find his son staring up at the room’s ceiling and thinking about something, he was for sure.

“What are you thinking about at this hour?” Mr. Park smiled as he sat on the bed.

“Dad,” Jimin sat up. “You know those dramas where the girl and the boy hated each other at first but seem to enjoy each other’s presence after a while of getting along?”

“Hmm,” Mr. Park hummed, understanding Jimin’s words.

“I’m in that situation. Dad, you’ve heard of Yerin, right?”

“Hmm. Jeong Yerin. The boys keep on talking about her that day when they came to hang out. Why?”

“She’s the girl.”

“Oh. So what are you going to do about it?”

“I don’t know. I’m confused,” Jimin sighed, frustrated.

“Well, try to sort your feelings out. I’m going to sleep now. Goodnight.”

“Oh okay, dad. Have a good night’s sleep.”

----------

Author's note;

To all the misunderstanding, Jimin only realised that he doesn't dislike Yerin anymore like he did last time, but that doesn't mean that he already likes her more than a friend :3 And I'm so sorry to the delay for the new chapters, I've been really busy with school but now's the holidays and I'm able to write more~ please anticipate~