I hate her

Unexpected

Unexpected《CH 5》

‘Who are you guys talking about?’ Jimin popped into the conversation while rubbing his wet hair with his towel.

‘Oh, you done with your bath?’ Yoongi questioned.

‘Yeah, are you guys talking about that new girl, Jeong Yerin or whatever?’ Jimin rested the towel on his bed.

‘Uh huh, isn’t she attractive?’ Taehyung looked down from the top of Jimin’s bunk bed, where Taehyung’s bed was.

‘Well, she isn’t. By judging on her attitude, I hate her,’ Jimin voiced his rather-surprising opinion out while walking to the fridge.

‘What?’ the 6 remaining boys gasped.

‘What?’ Jimin shrugged. ‘You guys do know that I judge random people by their looks or attitude, right?’

‘Yeah, yeah, as expected, Hwang Chaerin’s boyfriend,’ Jin clapped.

‘Whatever, I think I’m gonna break up with her soon,’ Jimin explained casually like it’s nothing big. ‘I’m growing tired of her bossy demands already.’

‘I told you not to date the school’s queen bee,’ Jungkook sighed while playing a game on his phone.

‘You did? I don’t remember,’ Jimin teased with his eye-smile.

‘Just go ahead, we don’t really like her anyway. The school doesn’t even like her drama,’ Namjoon rolled his eyes.

‘Seriously? A 1-year relationship, breaking it off now? Just break her heart, we’ll all love to see that,’ Yoongi, being savage as usual.

‘Same,’ Hoseok hi-fived Yoongi.

‘Hey, who knows you’ll start to fall in love with Jeong Yerin after that,’ Jin teased.

‘Bull, why would I even-’ Jimin was cut off.

‘I said, who knows? Go check your hearing system, please,’ Jin rolled his eyes.

‘Let’s sleep,’ Taehyung called out with his sleepy voice.

‘Sleep well,’ Jimin spoke while taking out an apple from the fridge for supper.