7 flower boys

Unexpected

Unexpected《CH 3》

‘Didn’t you notice 7 handsome boys in our class? All other boys are psh, they are like trash. Those 7 members are Bangtan, the group I told you in Ms Hyorin’s class,’ Sohee spoke while she and Yerin walked to the cafeteria. It was lunch break.

‘I didn’t notice though. I thought they were just normal flower boys,’ Yerin replied with a shrug.

‘Aish, you know what? Every girl in Yeomsin High fangirls over them except you. I mean like, you know, in the morning, whenever they arrive at school, the hallways will be damn crowded just because of these girls trying to get their attention. Bangtan never spares a full-sincere look at them unless they wink or their lips for the girls. Once they do that, the whole fangirl community will just squeal like dolphins. Delusional people, though. I count myself in too,’ Sohee spoke in an annoyed manner to Yerin who was deep in thought.

‘So you mean, I’m special because two of them talked to me in a friendly and sincere way? And none of them never does that to any girl?’ Yerin asked Sohee upon reaching the cafeteria.

‘Yeah, Jungkook in the school’s playboy though. Taehyung is the weird one but of course, in a cute way. Jimin is every girl’s major crush. Jin is exactly boyfriend material. Namjoon is very inspiring and he's kinda a nerd?. Yoongi is damn lazy but in a cute way, I mean. Hoseok is the type to just change their behaviour in a matter of few seconds,’ Sohee explained.

‘Wow, daebak,’ Yerin gasped and shook her head.

‘Wow, daebak? If you’re lucky enough, they may pay more attention to you. But please, don’t respond to them. I mean, well, Jimin has a girlfriend. She’s Chaerin, damn popular and nasty. The type to claim Jimin as hers. If any girl touches Jimin, she would kill them,’ Sohee rolled her eyes.

‘She should kill herself though, doesn’t she touch Jimin?’ Yerin joked.

‘Yeah, yeah. Jungkook is the son of the school’s director,’ Sohee told Yerin casually.

‘Wow, really?’ Yerin gasped.

‘Yeah, the director’s really kind and understandable. Jungkook is too. Genes maybe,’ Sohee spoke. ‘My favourite is Taehyung, by the way.’

‘They are all from wealthy families, I swear. Although they’re rich, they live in the school dorm. The school dorm is awesome,’ Sohee sat down with Yerin at a random table.

‘I used to live in the dorms though, but I wasn’t able to after that,’ Sohee sighed. ‘Just because new students are coming in.’

‘Awww, that’s sad,’ Yerin teased Sohee.