Questions

Unexpected

Unexpected《CH 16》

 

“What was that?” Sohee turned to Yerin with curious eyes while they walked together to the cafeteria for lunch.

 

“What’s ‘that’?” Yerin replied casually.

 

“Jimin held you when you tripped and almost fell! Hey, can’t you feel the jealousy bubbling inside all of Yeomsin High’s girls’ hearts? You must have saved the world or the country in your previous life to have the godly handsome Jimin to hold you that close,” Sohee complained loudly.

 

“If you ask, I have no idea what was that. It all happened in just a few seconds and I couldn’t get what was going on, come on,” she looked at Sohee before ordering her lunch.

 

“If I were you, I would have gone crazy inside on the spot,” she replied, squealing at the thought.

 

“Whatever,” Yerin rolled her eyes.

 

They both walked off to their regular lunch table and set their lunch plates down, with Yerin sitting down first.

 

“Can you get me a can of banana milk? I’ve been craving for it since Miss Jiwon’s class,” Yerin turned to Sohee.

 

“Fine. Don’t let the flies get to my food,” Sohee walked away to get the banana milk Yerin wanted.


 

“Hyung, what was that?!” Taehyung threw his arms over both of Jimin’s shoulders.

 

“Hey, hey, hey, chill. You startled me,” Jimin turned behind, so that he will get off his shoulders. Jimin swooped his right arm in the air and prepared to hit Taehyung.

 

He flinched.

 

“Hey!” Taehyung yelled playfully in the crowded hallways since it was lunch break.

 

Jimin laughed it off, putting down his arm and turned, continuing his walk to the school cafeteria.

 

“But, hyung,” Taehyung catched up with Jimin.

 

“What?” he replied.

 

“What was that?” he looked at Jimin,

 

“I don’t know,” Jimin shrugged it off.

 

Taehyung hit the back of his head.

 

“Hey! What was that?!” Jimin complained while rubbing the back of his head.

 

“Hey, you’re the one who did it and you didn’t know what was that? Do you know who you are in the school? Our schoolmates will talk about it for days,” Taehyung hit Jimin’s arm.

 

“Stop hitting me and I’ll answer your questions, okay? Yes, I did help Yerin when she fell but that was just helping her avoid being slightly injured because we were partners in a Science project. And yeah, I do know who I am in the school. Bangtan’s Park Jimin, isn’t it? And just let our schoolmates talk about it, it will surely fade after days,” Jimin explained and sighed. “Slight note, I still dislike Yerin a little bit even after the project anyway.”

 

Taehyung messed up Jimin’s hair with his hand. “Hey, how could someone dislike a girl like Yerin?”

 

“Me,” Jimin replied with a big smile, hitting the back of Taehyung’s head before running away playfully.

 

“Hey!” Taehyung shouted before chasing him. “If you knew that she’s my current crush, you wouldn’t say that you dislike her,” he mumbled quietly to himself as he chased Jimin down the halls.


 

“Here you go,” Sohee sat down on the bench, putting two cans of banana milk down on the lunch table, for Yerin and herself.

 

“Thanks,” Yerin grabbed one of the cans, immediately poking the straw given into it.

 

The second Yerin started sipping the beverage, shouts were heard from the cafeteria entrance. Running into there, eyes of students, especially the girls, switched to the eye candy from their lunch. They started squealing like dolphins that finally found their food (as expected, oh my gosh).

 

As soon as Yerin saw him, she choked on her milk.

 

“Hey, hey, what’s wrong?” Sohee expressed her concern and stood up, leaning over the table and patted Yerin’s back, who was coughing. “You should be careful while drinking milk everytime.”

 

“It’s not my fault that I choked,” Yerin whined between coughs. “Look ahead.”

 

Sohee glanced ahead as she was told to.

 

“Hey, it’s Jimin!” he hit Yerin’s shoulders several times, the excitement being the cause of it.

 

“Ouch, ouch. Hey, stop!” Yerin whispered loudly to the girl.

 

“Oops, sorry,” Sohee realised what she’d done and stopped. “But it’s Jimin! Wait, is that Taehyung I see chasing him?”

 

Yerin took a brief glance at them.

 

“It’s Tae,” she confirmed.

 

“Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!” Sohee started the shoulder-hitting again.

 

“Stop, what?!” Yerin whispered, annoyed.

 

“Taehyung’s looking over to our lunch table!” she stopped what she was doing to Yerin’s shoulders.

 

Yerin looked to his direction again.

 

“Whatever, he may be looking at-,” she was cut off by Sohee.

 

“He’s ascending towards our table!” Sohee whispered loudly, excited.

 

“Hi, Yerin,” Taehyung greeted her with a melting smile. “Is this Sohee you were talking about the other day at our dorm?” he looked and pointed at Sohee.

 

“Yes,” Yerin nodded to his question while massaging her painful shoulders, with Sohee’s shoulder-hitting hurting more as usual if she’s very excited.

 

“Hi, I’m Sohee, Yerin’s best friend,” she offered her hand for a shake.

 

Unexpectedly, Taehyung returned the handshake.

 

Sohee squealed quietly behind Yerin.

 

Girls who were in the cafeteria, mainly Bangtan fans, glared at Yerin and Sohee like lions preparing to jump over their prey.

 

“Hey!” Jimin shouted playfully as he jumped from the back and hung onto Taehyung like a koala.

 

As soon as he propped his chin on Taehyung’s shoulder, he saw Yerin and Sohee staring at him and nearly fell.

 

“Hyung, can we eat now?” Jimin leaned over to Taehyung’s ear and whispered.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“I’ll go first then, this baby needs to eat,” Taehyung shrugged and pointed to Jimin, who was still hanging onto him like koala.


“Sure.”