Bullied

Unexpected

Unexpected《CH 7》

Yerin was pushed against the wall and dropped to the auditorium floor.

‘What do you want?’ Yerin asked loudly.

‘You get this for touching and joking around with Namjoon and Jungkook, you new girl,’ one of the other girls kicked her in the leg.

‘Stop, okay?! I didn’t do anything wrong,’ Yerin shouted.

‘Didn’t do anything wrong?’ another girl, who seemed to be the leader kicked her in the stomach.

Yerin groaned from the pain.

‘Hey, you helpless people,’ two boys entered the auditorium. Yerin opened her eyes slowly and saw Jimin and Taehyung approaching the scene.

‘No bullying in Yeomsin High, don’t you know that?’ Jimin shook his head, waggling his index finger in front of them, as if he was pitying the girls who bullied Yerin.

‘Jimin and Taehyung, leave,’ Yerin groaned.

‘Oppa, who is she that Bangtan befriends her easily?’ the girl who kicked Yerin’s stomach asked Jimin cutely, to get his attention.

‘She’s our noona, so shut up,’ Taehyung defended, rushing over to Yerin who was groaning.

‘Get out,’ Jimin scolded. ‘You have no right to bully a new student.’

‘But, oppa-’ the girl was cut off by Taehyung’s words.

‘He said get out, are you freaking deaf?’ Taehyung yelled at them.

The group of girls whispered to each other then glared at Yerin, who got up with Taehyung and rolled their eyes. They started to walk out of the auditorium, leaving the three of them.