Be careful

Unexpected

Unexpected《CH 10》

Yerin let go of Taehyung after a few seconds and he immediately went back to treating her knee. After a few more dabs, Taehyung sealed it with a bandage and plasters to keep it secured.

‘Yerin, your noodles are done~,’ Jin chirped with happiness from the dorm’s kitchen. ‘Really, thank you, Jin oppa,’ Yerin smiled.

‘The treatment’s done and cleaning it today in the shower might hurt a bit so endure it,’ Taehyung informed. ‘Okay, sir,’ Yerin saluted Taehyung as if he was her military captain. They both laughed it off before Yerin went to the table to eat the noodles.

‘How is it?’ Jin asked. Yerin put her thumbs up, showing it to the boy in front of her. She was too busy eating.

‘Hey,’ a voice came from the back. Three of them turned their heads back and saw Jimin walking towards them. ‘What’s Yerin eating?’ Jimin asked.

‘Noodles,’ Taehyung answered. ‘Oh,’ Jimin nodded.
‘You want some? I’ll cook it for you,’ Jin offered him. ‘Sure,’ Jimin agreed. Jin stood up and started the stove to cook. Jimin sat down infront of Yerin.

‘Why did you transfer here by the way?’ Jimin asked the girl. ‘My parents wanted me to,’ Yerin paused and answered Jimin.

‘Oh, hey, please look out for the girls who bullied you just now. Avoid them if you don’t want to experience it once again. They ain’t friendly to people. Oh yea, if you threaten you again, please tell us. We’ll be able to help you with it,’ Jimin advised while playing his phone. ‘Don’t think that I like you, okay? I’m just helping another classmate. I still hate you the same.’

‘Whatever, thanks,’ Yerin rolled her eyes.

After eating the noodles and it was time to go home, Yerin bid goodbye to the members and Taehyung sent her away.

‘Hey, what’s with you being so kind to Yerin? I thought you said you hated her,’ Taehyung asked Jimin who was busy slurping down his noodles.

Jimin paused. ‘Cause me and you helped her in the auditorium right? Those girls will definitely tell Chaerin. She’ll come and find for Yerin. And I know her revenges aren’t sweet to people who touch me,’ he explained.

‘Oh, if that’s the case,’ Taehyung nodded.