Love

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOVE

Is there anything more painful than love? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His blood was boiling as his eyes continued to stare at her. His hand tightens around her neck as she started to gasp for air. He had been waiting for days to finally be able to kill her to get out of this dystopian world. 

Her breathing started to get shallow with her eyes going as wide as possible. He started to lift up his other arm to help make the process of killing her faster when he started to look at her again. This time, his piercing eyes started to lose its shape as he looked at her again. He had forgot how much he had missed her beautiful rough, yet elegant features. His other hand dropped to his side as the hand that was gripping on her neck started to loosen. He couldn't believed that he had forgot how fragile she was and how he had always wanted to protect her but yet, he felt a strange agony that was putting himself against her, hating and feeling despite towards her for making what he had become now. His thoughts started to fight against one another... to either kill her or to save her. 

Alas, he could not help it anymore but to scream into her face and to let go of her neck that were marked with angry red marks that were caused by him. He started to pace around the room, grabbing his head into his hands as he screams in confusion and anger all over again. 

When she tried to talk to him with her hoarse voice that was affected by the pain of his strangling, he had enough. He screamed one last time before slamming his bedroom door close behind him. 

______________________

I couldn't registered what he had said to me. My head was spinning as my neck started to sting with pain from that horrible strangling. It was after a whole five minutes that Yoongi had entered his room that I had felt this strange pain coming from my throat. The pain hurt me more than the strangling had.

I curled up into a ball on the couch, cradling my head as tears started to pour down my face from the pain and the confusion that the different Yoongis had gave me. Slowly, the words that both the Yoongis had said started to come into my brains. I slowly recalled what had happened and what they had meant about the two worlds that I had suddenly come to be afraid of. 

I quietly wiped the tears away from my cheeks and stopped crying. I knew I had to calm down before slowly understanding what I had heard but as soon as I tried to calm down, I broke down again. I started to get afriad of what was going to happen to me and Yoongi if I had known why the two worlds were created for me and what would happen if the two worlds disappeared... would Yoongi still be with me?

I stared back at the door that had closed behind Yoongi. I blinked the tears away from my eyes as I continued to stare at it before standing up to get out of the house. I knew... that if I had to stay here for a longer time, I would see his face again and I would start to feel hurt. 

Quietly, I dragged myself from the couch to the door and grabbed the nearest coat I could find before closing the door behind me. Pain from my foot immediately shot up and I groaned in pain. I looked at the now angry purplish mark that had appeared when Yoongi had pushed me to the wall, causing the muscle to pull even more. 

I bit my lips as to lessen the pain and to bite away my groans from the pain before limping down the stairs.

_____________________

He laid in bed, his bed was soaked with his tears. He had stopped crying and the tears had all dried up, lying on his cheeks. He quietly listened to her cries and groans from the pain that she had gotten from him. He knew that he was going mad from seeing- or even hearing her in pain but he had tried to resist himself from checking her. Because she was the cause of his misery but she was too, the cause of his happiness that he never knew had been in him for a long time. 

He waited until she had finished all her cries. He heard her groan and knew that it was the pain from her foot that she had pulled but he had made worse for her. He didn't know what to do but he continued to listen to her every move. 

He heard her dragging herself away with immerse pain and before he knew it, he heard the doors clicking shut. And that was all to get him crying again. Because he knew that he would never get her back.

______

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter