Adventures

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ADVENTURES

Adventures meant to be going on exciting and daring places to get some experiences. Death... on the other hand, is the enemy of adventures. Dying... in pain... when traveling on adventures are the last thing that people ever want to have...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She grasped her hand tighter into his large palms, enlacing her fingers with his. She looked up at him, giggling as they walked along the chalky and dusty soiled path of the flower field. It was weird... that they had decided to walked along this way when they were looking for a more exciting and thrilling experience. 

"Eun..." the boy, who had his soft and white hair glowing from the passing rays of the setting sun, started. The girl, Eun, responded by turning to the sound of her name being called.

She smiled as she looked at the happy face on the boy's face. "Yeah, my love?" She replied, tearing her gaze away to the colourful flowers that started to sway left and right against the wind.

"Is... is this what adventures look like?" He asked uneasily.

She gave a light laugh. "Maybe... maybe not," her voice drifted off. Her head was at an angle that could see the beautiful sunset setting slowly. She unconsciously nudged him.

"Huh?" the boy responded by her sudden action.

"Yoongi... is the sunset beautiful? Or... is it not?" She asked, not diverging her attention from the sunset.

They halted and turn their bodies towards the sun. They stared at the sunset for a few moments before Yoongi started to slowly made his way behind Eun and wrapped his arms around her waist as he gently rested his head on the crook of her shoulders, not saying anything.

"Actually," Eun perked up, her eyes searching for Yoongi's. "We can make this a calming adventure... should we?"

He smiled and hugged her tighter into his warmth embrace. "Anything is fine... when it's with you, jagiya..." He whispered into her ear and they just stood there, moving gently along with the wind as the sun began to set.

________________

He was one of the cutest thing I have ever saw in my life. His head rested peacefully on my lap as my fingertips gazed across his raising cheeks softly. 

I tore my attention from him and looked at the entrance of our tent. We did not closed our tent so the starry skies were looking back at us. The chilly air would sometimes blow into our tent. 

I could feel Yoongi stirring around as I leaned forward so I just sat back straight, trying to look out into the skies. The starry skies... somehow reminded me of something and that resulted a tear to fall from my face. The tear trailed from my cheek and onto Yoongi's. 

"Jagiya..." I could hear a drowsy voice perking up. I looked down to find Yoongi trying to open his eyes. "Why are you not asleep yet?" He gently touched his cheek to find it wet from my tear. He looked at the wetness from my tear onto his hand and back up to me.

I tried to smile. "You're awake?" I said. It was not a question but I managed to make it sound like a question.

"Wh-why are you crying, jagiya?" He did not replied me but asked me another question.

I quickly wiped my eye with my left hand. "I'm not... a tear just fell from my face... that's all..." I explained.

He frowned for a moment before sitting straight from my lap. He immedia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter