Tears

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TEARS

Why do we cry? Why do tears roll out from our eyes so easily when we fear or pain? It's interesting to see how our body works when situations like them happen... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with the sun shining against my eyes. I groaned as I twisted uncomfortably. I stopped moving for a moment before opening my eyes slowly. The room around me looked familiar but at the same time, it did not. I blindly touched the fabric that I was laying on and found out that I was sleeping on the couch. I tried to remembered what had happened last night and I groaned once again. This time, I turned a little too much and fell onto the soft, black carpet under the couch. 

"Oof," I grunted in pain, trying to lift myself up from the carpet but my arms immediately gave up on me and I fell back onto the carpet, my face buried somewhere between them. I tried to turning myself once again and stopped as I heard a soft creak of the door. I lay back down on the carpet, my head peeking up to see Yoongi... different.

His black hair suddenly turnt back to white and there was a scary and cold atmosphere around him. I shivered in fear as I continued to look at him. I didn't dare to call him but I had to. 

Gathering all my courage, I quickly sat down on the sofa and twisted my body to see him from behind the couch. "Good morning, Yoongi," I greeted. A smile on my face. 

Not replying, he just continued walking towards the kitchen, opening the fridge.

I bit my lips as I stared at his movement. I thought of what I could do but nothing seem to come into my mind. Thoughtlessly, I shuffled across the floor with my worn-out socks that I had always wear as I went to sleep. "Yoongi?" I called him, peeking at him through the fridge. 

He closed the fridge and walked away from me, as if I did not exist at all. I frowned. I didn't expect him to change quickly. A yawn escaped my lips as I stretched myself. I rolled my eyes. If Yoongi were to be like this, I might as well do my own business before something big happens, I thought to myself, still sulking over how Yoongi had treated me now compared to last night. 

I groaned as I messed my hair up. I turned to look around and started walking towards the bathroom that was on the opposite of the kitchen. I opened t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter