Foresight

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FORESIGHT

Sometimes, things don't go as well as you had wanted them to be but sometimes, those things that do not go well, you had already predicted about them. Nonetheless, even in bad times, when you see something bad that is going to happen, you can no longer deal with them too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello?" I called out as loud as I could. I waited for a while as my voice echoed across the white, endless place I was standing on. I sighed and looked at the ground to find that I had no shadow at all. "Where... where am I?" I muttered to myself.

A blast of cold wind blew past me and I shivered, holding myself in my arms, trying to warm myself up. The coldness suddenly disappeared and I was warm again. 

"Thank you," I smiled at the sudden warmth that replaced the coldness immediately. I had a habit of thanking non-living things that helped me in many funny ways such as what happened just now.

I continued to rub my arms up and down softly. Then, I heard a chuckled from somewhere. The sound echoed into the endless pit. I looked up and glanced around me with my eyes widen.

"Who's there?" I asked, still looking around. My voice was shaking. 

Silence answered me as I continued to look around.

"S-show yourself, stranger," I started. "I- I know you're here... somewhere."

Silence continued to take place. I bit my lower lips before looking down at the ground. 

I looked back up and gave a slight, soft smile. "Don't worry," I whispered. "I wouldn't hurt you because I too have nowhere to go since I have no idea how I ended up here. If you're here, maybe we can work our two heads to escape this place together."

"Ar-are.... you sure I could show myself?" The voice finally spoke. I could sense that the person was nervous. 

"Of course you can," I smiled into the empty and endless place. His voice sounded really familiar, it sounded more familiar than anyone I had spent time with. 

"I... I'm behind you," he called out. I smiled as I turned around.

But soon, I froze immediately as I looked into his face. I... I couldn't believe who I was looking at. 

"Ji- Jimin?" I called out, a tear falling from my eye. My legs immediately walked as fast as I could towards him. "Is that really you?" I stopped in front of him, staring from head to toe repeatedly before looking back into his eyes. Then, I hugged him as tightly as I could. "I... I thought I couldn't meet you for the second time!" I sobbed, pulling him closer. 

He leaned in, resting his chin onto my back. I could feel him smiling faintly as he continued to hold me in his arms.

I stood like that with him for a few more moments before releasing him. I smiled as I quietly wiped my tears away. He gazed at me and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. 

"You look as beautiful as I could ever remember, love," he whispered. 

"Jimin...." I started. "I have so many questions to ask you but let's get out of here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter