Bonds

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BONDS

What is stronger than bonds between love? Bonds are like invisibles strings attached on one another especially for love. But what happens if those strings are cut off by someone or something? Nothing can be fixed... unless the two loved ones finds one another. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi looked at her with his eyes wide when she looked at him as if he could not believe what he was looking at. "Ji- Jimin..." he muttered as if he was talking to his friend as he continued to stared at her.

Eun stared at Yoongi for a while, before trying to move around and felt something in her hand. She tore her gaze from Yoongi's face to her closed fist and slowly opened her palm to find a black and white pendant with a fine silver chain on it. She looked back at Yoongi. 

Her eyes started to watered before looking back at the black and white half hearts that were joined together to make a complete heart. A tear fell from her eye and onto her cheek. She opened her lips to say something to him but someone else called her. 

"Eun?" She heard a woman calling her. The woman's voice was a bit shaky. Eun turned to her left to find the older woman with a girl younger than her by a few years standing beside her bed, their face smeared with dried-up tears. Behind them was a man, looking at her worriedly.

"Eomma," Eun whispered. Tears falling from her eyes once again. "I... I'm so sorry," she whispered as she stared into the eyes of her family. She felt so sorry that her family had to wait beside her for a long time, worried sick, just waiting for her to wake up from her sleep one day. "I am... I am so sorry." 

Yoongi watched briefly at Eun before looking at her family and then back at Eun. He smiled as another tear fell and started to back away from the bed and head out of the room in order to not disturb the family's reunion. 

_________________

"Hi there," a voice appeared from my right. I turned my head around to find Yoongi walking towards me, a slight smile on his face. 

I smiled, as I watched him walk closer. He halted in front of me before taking a seat next to me on the bench.

"So... you can come out now?" He asked after a few hesistated moment, examinating me. 

I gave a light laugh. "Of course," I answered. It was just after a few hours that I had awoken from my 5 years coma and had my reunion with my family and had practically begging them to allow me to see the outside world that I had missed for a few years now. "It just took me a bit of convincing from my parents before they finally let me out." I chuckled to myself before turning around to find Yoongi staring at me. 

"You know..." he started, his gaze still fixed on me. "I never had the chance to officially introduce you to myself but somehow..." he chuckled, tearing his gaze towards the blue skies. "You know me." 

"Jimin... Jimin told me that I would meet someone better than him..." I drifted off, looking down at the pendant that was sitting finely above my heart. I picked the pendant up and looked at Yoongi. "But... I can't..." It hurted me. 

I couldn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter