Fear

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FEAR

Fearing something is like having a phobia. It is a beautiful word which is full of terror. If you do not overcome it, it might haunt you... forever...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few days since I've last seen Yoongi- not that I was expecting him or what, but, to be a bit curious about his life. I had always wonder what he was doing right now and if he still remembered me, but I knew he wouldn't even have any interest in that.

"Hello?" Someone called me, waving his hand in front of my face. His voice was toneless... like other customers that had came into the store. 

I snapped out of my imagination and closed my eyes for a quick second before opening them again. I gave the customer a quick smile, not being able to see his face, before scanning the product that he had brought. I quickly scanned all the five bottles of canned beers before slipping them into a plastic bag to give to the customer. 

"Here you go," I smiled, glancing down at the cash register. "Sir, that would be 7,00-" My lips stopped. I started to realised that I was looking up to the person who looked like my first love. His blonde hair brushed against his eyes and his face remained emotionless. 

He looked at me uninterested and glanced at the cash register before producing a 10,000won note. He left the money onto the table and started to walk away with the plastic bags. 

"Yo- Yoongi?" I stumbled, bitting my bottom lips as the words came out of my lips like water. He stopped, not moving at all. "It's you, right? You're Yoongi right?" I asked, feeling hopeful. He had looked different from the night that I had seen him but he looked exactly like how he looked like when we were younger. He flinched a bit but finally turn to face me. His face was still emotionless. I managed to observed his face a bit. His eyes were heavy with eye bags and his forehead was starting to winkled up. I was a bit hurt by how much he had changed. "You- you forgot your change," I fumbled around the cash register, trying to open up the drawer to get some change out, since I noticed that he was waiting for me to tell him something else. 

"What if I am? How would this change anything... may I ask you?" He asked. His voice was toneless. I looked up, suprised. He was actually going to answer my question! "Even if I am, why would you want to know me?" He spit, his tone still remaining the same. 

I pursed my lips, trying to bit down all the hurtful things I am getting told off by Yoongi. "Do... do you still want your change?" I asked. My face showed dis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter