Nobody

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOBODY

No one likes to feel ignored... because that would mean that they do not exist in the world to that particular person. It might be only one or two ignoring that nobody but having a large group of them?... it's unbearable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~My eyes caught a great beam as I opened my eyes a bit. I quickly closed them shut as they were hurting my eyes. I moved my eyes around my closed lids before opening them again. I quickly adjusted my eyes to the brighteness of the room and scanned across where I was. White... everything was white and I hate seeing the colour white because it would always remind me of the hospital- but I doubt that I was in the hospital. I thought that I was right but I groaned in fustration as a smell of clear chloride hit my nose. 

As I winced my nose, I saw a figure moving beside my bed... well, actually, the figure was stirring, maybe out of sleep. I squinted my eyes against the bright light and found the black hair dude sitting in front of me. He was about to get off his chair- maybe because he saw me stirring up. Out of my reflex, I quickly bent myself and caught hold of his wrist, holding his wrist as tightly as I could. He halt, not moving at all and definitely not turning to look at me. 

"Yoongi?" I began slowly. He only moved slightly before turning to face me. His face was grimmed. I bit my lower lips as I slowly regretted grabbing hold of his wrist. I quickly looked away. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have do that," I apologized as my fingers slipped off his wrist before hitting the side of my bed, making a big click sound. I closed my eyes firmly and pressed my lips into a straight line, hoping that everything was a dream.

"Ha- Haven't you ever wonder if right now, everything that you had went through were all a dream? Like how we were treated in the orphanage or how you really want everything to be untrue?" He asked under his breath. I opened my eyes and looked at him. My eyes shaking as I tried to look at him straight. I took a few more minutes looking at him quietly before opening my mouth to ask him a question that I knew I would never get to hear the answer.

"W-Who are you?" I asked carefully. His eyes were staring into me. 

He gave me an uninterested look and started to walk away. My eyes followed where he was walking. He stopped at the door, not turning his head at me. "I'm nobody," he answered and disappeared through the doors.

___________________

I found out that I had been in the hospital for one whole night and the doctors were telling me that I could discharge the next morning.They said that I fell unconscious was because I was in a total shock.  I was totally suprised, the doctors were nothing like the ones I had always seen. These doctors were actually nice and fun. 

"Thank you," I thanked for the nth time as the nth nurse had came in to offer me dinner. I was not hungry but the food looked good, so I decided to play with the food, eating only a tiny piece before playing the food around my plate. I smiled, after this night, I could finally go home. 

I might say, I can't wait to get back to my home. 

________________

The next morning felt really cold. The cold gush of air was the only thing that woke me up from bed. The sun was not up yet but I could tell that it was already the morning. Shivering, I quickly head down to the washroom that was located on the left of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter