Last

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LAST

The word 'Last'... is a very powerful word indeed. It might be your last breath or your final meal or even... the last time you might ever get to express your love to your love...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few days past by quickly. Both the Yoongis had been sticking to me and spending almost all their time with me. It was as if they had made an agreement or something like that. 

The sun was summerging behind the mountains as he laid on my lap, my back was leaning on the willow, big tree. As we watched the sun going down, my hand automatically went over his head and started to his dark and soft hair slowly. Both of us not saying a word until the sun disappeared.

"Do you want to go back now?" He started, turning towards me. I gave my neck a stretch before looking back at him.

"Let's... let's just stay here for a while. Should we, Yoongi?" I suggested, smiling at him. He gave a slight smile before nodding. 

He turned his body so that his face was looking out into the mountains while my eyes were still fixed on him. 

"Are you going to admire me and not the beautiful scenery that is surrounding us now?" He asked after a moment. I shook my head and blink my eyes a few times. 

I smiled. "That's not a bad idea though," I replied. 

He grinned before turning back to me. He locked his eyes with mine before sitting up. He leaned beside me and looked out again. 

"So, you're just going to be looking out there when I'm here?" I asked jokingly.

"Well, I can see you anywhere, you know. At home or literally anywhere at all," he replied.

"Yah!" I playfully slapped his arm. "You just have no idea how limited edition I am!"

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. As he was doing that, he leaned in and pressed his lips onto mine for a few seconds before releasing them. "Actually," he smiled. "I do." He leaned in for another kiss. 

This time, the kiss was a minute long. I closed my eyes and a smile appeared on my face as his lips were still on mine. 

He broke apart and leaned back onto the tree. "Well, actually, I'm in love with this tree more than you," He started.

"This tree might be a few decades older than you," I replied. "And that will make this tree a 'noona'. Oh, wait. What if the tree was a dude?" I gasped sarcastically, covering my open mouth with my hands. "That'll make you gay!" 

"And how about a gay person kissing you?" He asked. I was about to open my mouth to protest when he leaned in again to kiss me. 

"Yah, you should stop doing that!" I argued.

He kissed me again. "Then you should stop making fun of me!" He replied. 

He pressed his lips together before he looked at me. He stared for a while before leaning back on the tree, stuffing his hands into his pockets. It looked as if he was wanting to say something but his actions were the exact opposite. 

"Eun-ah," he opened his mouth after a long battle between himself. He leaned forward so he could se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter