End

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

END

End is a final part of something... may it be of a story, a relationship, an activity or even a life. And the scariest part of an end? You never know how or when it will happen...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the final day before our adventures in another mysterious place ended and we would have to head back to our home. It was saddening but I was glad that I had made many memories with Yoongi. You might called it a honeymoon for married couples but for us, since we were not even close to marriage, we decided to call it... adventures and we were going to make this last day, the best of what we could have.

_________________

As they head down the everlasting quiet streets together, there were many looks and shooks as eyes followed them. They weren't really visible but they were felt by the couple that scrolled down the streets. Every pair of eyes that owned a shop had vowed not to serve them as they were disgusted by the couple. 

Meanwhile, the couple did not bat an eye on them since they knew that those eyes could not hurt them and that was kind of one of the reasons why the couple had decided to stay in a tent for the rest of their adventures rather than staying in a two-faced hotel. 

"Hey... Yoongi," the couple halted as the girl pulled Yoongi's arm. Her long brown hair blew against the sudden harsh wind as she turned to look at him. 

"Yes?" Yoongi answered her, his white hair starting to turn black.

The girl bit her lower lips before turning away from him. "Well, nothing..." she shrugged off, enlacing her fingers back into his. 

"You know you can tell me anything right, Eun?" He replied. She started to take a step before another and he was pulled along as well.

"I do... but it somehow seems difficult for me to... say it," she confessed. Her head tilted to the ground, watching her feet moving a step before another. She lifted her head after a brief second and stopped. "Well," she smiled, turning to look at him once more. "I guess I just have to say it even if it's difficult." 

He said nothing and looked at her, waiting for her to continue.

She took a deep breathe in before releasing it out slowly and looked at him, her hand grasping his as she took a few steps back, away from him. "I'm sorry," she began. 

Those eyes that had been on them widen as they eavedropped on the couple. 

She could feel those eyes were anticipating for a dramatic break up to happen and they hurt her like they were shooting lasers from every direction. "I'm sorry for... I'm sorry that you didn't get to see the best in this world, Yoongi," she continued. Her hand ran across his silvery hair. "If only... if only I could help you see something that is worth this world," her eyes dropped to the floor, as well as the gazes that were on them.

"I have seen the best of this world, Eun," he perked up. His hand gently lifted her face up to look into his eyes. "You... you are the best thing I have ever seen and you make my life feel... worth it," he continued. 

"But... I don't mean th-" She began to protest.

"Eun..." he interrupted her. "This... this world and that world... are the same... the only thing that differs them is the people. I have seen everything beautiful in this world such as the great sceneries and.... and you." 

She smiled before nudging him a bit too hard, causing him to tip over. "Aww, you're su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter