Feelings

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FEELINGS

What is that amazing thing that goes jumping in your heart and gets your heart beating so fast that it feels like it is going to pop out of your chest at anytime soon? It's a mysterious yet thrilling adventure, it can be risky but... that's the point of having those feelings right? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank god you arrived," I smiled cheerfully, watching as Yoongi walked towards me, holding a bag fulled of food in it. He carefully placed it next to me onto the wooden bench. "Thank you."

"You can't just wait, can you?" He asked, chuckling as he sat down next to me.

I grabbed a bun out of the plastic bag and tore the wrapper. "I'm hungry right now," I replied back before stuffing the sweet bread into my mouth.

"You're always hungry as usual, Kang Eun," he commented. I smiled at him and swallowed the bread.

"Aren't you going to dig in too?" I asked after observing him. He had been looking at me as I ate the bun. 

He shook his head slowly and connected my eyes with his. "You know, you and Jimin likes this bread a lot. So normally when you guys were to only to afford to buy one, you guys would always fight for that bread," he chuckled slowly.

"That's why you have brought many breads," I whispered, gazing into the bag and back at him. I gently placed my hand on his shoulder. "Thank you, Yoongi... for everything."

He strugged. "It- It's nothing. I'm... I'm just repaying my best friend for everything he has done for me," he whispered.

I smiled weakly. It felt empty in my heart... as if something was stabbing it but there was also something healing the wound slowly eventhough the knife was still intacted.

I winced, placing my hand on top of my chest and squeezed the skin just below my neck. "Why... why does it feel like my heart is aching just as you mentioned about him?" I chocked. "It's not about him but something about someone else..." I gasped for air and took a deep breath in. "I- I don't even know what I'm trying to say now..." I bit my lower lips.

He said nothing and diverged his gaze towards the skies. I looked bitterly at him as if he had stabbed another knife into me. 

He looked back down at me with a hurt expression. "I- I think it's... time for you to get back to your room... now, Eun," he mumbled before standing up. 

I immediately grabbed onto his arm. "Wait, Yoongi..." I started. I bit my lips, unsure of why I stopped him. "I-I-"

"Forget about it," He shot back, n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter