Outsider

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OUTSIDER

An outsider means to not be a part of a particular group or a society. It is almost as scary as being alone as if it's you against the entire world without nobody by your side...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People had said that we could always see a brighter day after a worst one- or at least... that's what my brains tell me. The people who I had met ... they literally . I mean the entire world . Who was I kidding? Why does my mind always say the complete opposite of what is actually going to happen? I had stress out over the reality that I started to have hopes for myself and my brains to actually think of the expectations. 

Well, welcome to my life, where everything's either boring, uninteresting, or just plain rude. Life is cruel around here... especially when you don't have parents... like me. I was raised in a orphanage like since I was born and life was cruel there as well. I mean, well, maybe the only good thing about that place is my name, Eun, Kang Eun to be exact. I was suprised when they gave me such a good name like Eun which meant kindness. I could say that I was pretty kind to everyone I had met if they were nice to me... which were none. I  would used to be cane everytime for smiling or for just grinning. 

So, I would say that I was glad and happy to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter