Change

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHANGE

People would start to notice when something is off with you... is it because you've changed something? It is weird when someone suddenly change in front of you and acts the exact opposite of what they were suppose to be. I'm curious... to see what we might be next because of change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes from my nap, shivering as my hands gathered my knees closer to me. I looked around and found myself sitting on a piece of cardboard next to an alley near the house. Suddenly, I remembered why I was here... at the alley. Yoongi... I thought to myself. I twisted myself to get rid of any stiff area and stood up. As I stood up, something fell off from my shoulders. 

I turned towards to look at the stuff that had fell. I bent down to pick up a jacket. The jacket was soft and was a dull army green colour. 

I gave it a second glance before tying in around my waist. Thank person for lending me this jacket, I thanked within my head, looking at the jacket. I quickly stood up and looked at the time. My eyes widen as I read the time carefully. It was 7:30pm and I had been sleeping for almost 10 hours on the cold and dark alley. I mentally smack myself and proceeded to stand up. 

I did not have anywhere to go so I quickly head straight to a playground that had been near my old orphanage which I had went often since as a kid. 

____________________

The playground was dark as the lamp posts had not been turnt on since forever. The playground sat lonely and cold. Only a figure was moving within the ground. He was sitting on the swing, gently swinging it as the cold air blows on the leaves, creating a hustling sound. The boy's head was faced in the opposite direction from me. I quickly started to back away slowly, still staring at the figure before the figure's head started to turn to my direction. 

I could feel a electric current running straight into my body as our eyes made contact with one another. I quickly turn away just as he stood up and I started to pick up my pace. I could feel his footsteps starting to quicken as the dried up leaves crushed under his feet. 

"Eun!" I could hear his voice calling me. I tried to ignore his voice but he grabbed my wrist to make me stop. He turnt me to face him. My eyes stared at him lifelessly as it travels up to his hair. 

"Yo... Yoongi?" My lips trembling as I continued to stared at his hair. They were no longer a slivery white but the opaque black that I had missed. My legs suddenly gave up and I fell down, staring down at the crushed up dried leaves. 

"Eun!" He cried again, kneeling down beside me. 

I looked up and stared into his eyes in fear. "Yoongi," I started. "What is going on now?

He just continued looking at me. His lips started to tremble too.

Slowly, I reached my hand out and slide past through his silky black hair and stared at the hand that had touched him, as if inspecting for black powder to come out of his hair and him telling me that he had dyed his head like all the others out there.

I looked up and parted my lips. "Yoongi... something is defintely going on... am I right?" I told him carefully.

He sighed, still looking into my eyes. "Y...Yes," he answered at last. His eyes started to drop onto the floor. "But you have to promise that if I were to tell you, you have to calm down and listen to me.... and maybe they can answer your question

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter