Joy

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JOY

Have you ever heard of happiness? Do you think happiness happens forever? Why do people want to find happiness when joy... is already there? This is a word hidden from everyone else, a word that expresses more than happiness... Is happiness the only thing you are going to try to achieve now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As time flew past by, the two- actually, the three had gotten so much closer that you might had actually thought of them as a couple. It was rare to find a couple that had ever even lasted for just a few weeks in these worlds as many other would have started to face conflicts against one another and would eventually break off or just drift off somewhere else. It was also rumoured that this could end the human race in the two worlds in just a mere decades soon. It was a scary thought but living in these worlds are scarier as you would have no idea of what to expect as the worlds are much more complicated than ever. 

You might as well be lucky if you could survive the worlds...

__________________

He was sleeping peacefully on my shoulder as I started to wrapped my arms around him to just give the minimal warmth that my body could provide. The lights in the living room was off but the screen of the television continued to show life in it, showing many different colours which I had lost interest in already. 

Yoongi and I had went out to choose a movie from a thrift shop but like the worlds we had been living, the movie was reflecting how dull the worlds were. I broke my gaze from the television and turned to look at Yoongi. His black hair was starting to turn into white as they dropped above his eyes. I quietly swept the hair away from his eyes as I looked back at him.

I smiled as I stared at him for a few moments in silence before he started to shiver quietly. I straighten my back as I looked at his body that was half covered by the blanket that he had brought since he was complaining about the chills he was experiencing. I quickly reached over to pull the blanket over his body and laid on my back, looking at him. 

It had became an activity for me to look at him sleeping next to me. It was like the sweetest thing one could ever have asked for. As my eyes searched for his eyes, I smiled and continued to him gently.

I couldn't remember what happened later but I remembered him till darkness decided to take over me for now. 

________________

As she continued to him gently, it accidentally woke him up. He didn't want to make her feel bad that she woke him up so he laid there silently in her warm embrace. As he found her hand slowing down, he took this chance to look at her. He rolled around until his face was looking up at hers. 

He watched as her eyes started to dropped down. Her hand had finally stopped but her eyelids were battling whether they would want to close or not. 

He looked at her and opened his mouth. "If... if only we could spend a day together doing anything we had wanted... Just for one day, what would you like to do?" He whispered.

It was as if those words were lullabies to her eyelids, her eyelids gradually started to close slowly. He continued to stared at her with a smile. His eyelids began to feel heavy too but just before his lids closed completely, he was able to hear her reply.

_____________

The sunlight tried to bust open my eyes as I woke up. I tried to squint as I looked around my surroundings. I looked down to find Yoongi not in my arms already. I stood up and searched for him with no luck at all. I bit my lower lips as I walked over to the dining table where a small metal cover was. A note was discovered on the metal cover and I picked it up.

I had something to do today, but I'll be back by 11am. Get ready because I'll pick you up as soon as I get back.
~ Yoongi <3

I smiled at the tiny heart he had attempted to make at the end of the small stick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter