Trust

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TRUST

What is trust? Does this mean to put your everything into someone who you... trust? It's dangerous to trust someone where you never know what their real intentions were...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His fingers intertwined into mine, gripping my hand tightly into his. We held onto our passports in our other hand as our eyes gazed at the television screen, bored as we waited for our boarding time to be announced, in the airport. The airport was pretty busy during the night.

I yawned as I continued to wait for our plane announcement. Yoongi had told me that the only great time to travel was during the night since the people in the day are rude and are strict with their laws or something like that but I didn't mind them since he was the only thing (or person) that I need to make me feel secure and happy. 

"Are you tired?" Yoongi nudged me. He had tore his eyes from the tv and had noticed that I had yawned. 

I shook my head. "I'm not tired," I answered him. "It's just that..." I looked at the tv and back to him. "The shows that are on this tv are boring."

He chuckled. "You only noticed about the shows just now?" He asked me as if he could not believed it and shook his head. 

"Because I don't watch tv when I have something more interesting to watch," I replied, raising my eyebrow, looking at him, smiling.

"And is that me?"

I looked away and my eyes trailed up to the ceiling. "Nah..." I answered. "It'll never be you because..." I bit my lower lips. I had totally nothing to reply back to him. "Actually," I raised my head, looking back at him with a silly smile. "Yeah, it's you since I have no idea what else is better than you." 

"Of course it's me," he smirked, looking proud.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "As if," I retorted.

He pressed his lips together. "So you don't think t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter