Hidden

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIDDEN

There are many meanings in this particular word. It can mean great things like a hidden camera or a hidden surprise party for someone. But on the downside, there's always a 'bad' hidden in that word in particular. Like trying to know a secret that you were never to know of for too long because if you do, you might never make it out alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His head was rested on my lap. I brushed his hair away from his face, smiling as I looked at him. He was just as he was. Perfect. There were no other words to describe him.

"You're perfect, you know," I whispered as I continued to his cheek with the tip of my fingernails. 

"I think you meant that with another word: Hot," a voice added.

I looked down to see Yoongi. He was awake from his sleep but his eyes were half-opened. He shifted his head so that his face was facing my stomach and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. 

"So I have to call you hot?" I asked, my eyebrows raised as I giggled at him. 

He gave me a slight pout. "Of course," he whinned, burying his face into my stomach. 

I gently his silvery white hair and sighed. "Yoongi, can I ask you a question?" I asked, looking around the room.

He shifted his weight on the couch before looking at me. He looked as if he was unsure whether the question I was going to ask was a good one or one of his worst nightmares but nonetheless, he still gave me a slight nod.

"If... if you cha-change again... Would you still remember what had happened in your this form?" I stuttered, biting my bottom lips as I finished.

Silence was held for a few moments before he opened his mouth. "I... I don't think so," his face creased. He let out a big sigh. "If only life wasn't like that..."

"But when would you change again?" I asked.

He raised from my lap and glanced at the clock that was still on the wall, my eyes followed. He looked at me before looking down. Before I knew it, he quickly bent down and pressed his lips against mine for a quick second before looking back at the clock wordlessly. 

"Why did you do t-" I cut myself as I watched Yoongi's hair turn from the snowy white into opaque black... The one that I had missed. My tongue was tied as I looked at Yoongi. I could feel a tear welling up in my eye. "Y-Yo-Yoon- Yoongi?" That one word only managed to come out of my lips. That one word made him turn to look at me, his eyes filled with worriness. 

"Eun!" He exclaimed, cupping my face inbetween his warm hands. His eyes showed concern. "A-are you okay? He didn't hurt you right?"

"Y-You don't remember right?" I asked bitterly. Suddenly, a bunch of memories which Yoongi and I had spent this morning came and went.

"Remember what?" He replied, suprised.

I bit my lips. "Nothing," I mumbled. I was suddenly feeling different from what I had felt. It... It suddenly felt empty, being here with the Black hair Yoongi instead of the White haired. I was suddenly longing for that other Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter