First

Random TaeNy Musings
 

“Go on, give her the flower.”

“She doesn’t feel the same way, Sunny.”

“Apparently that didn’t stop you from buying her flowers.”

“I did not buy these for her!”

“Come on Taeng, the only 2 friends you have in this school is me and Yuri. We don’t even swing your way so there’s only one other person who you would buy flowers for.”

“I b-bought them f-for my myself!”

“Yea right. For your information, she finds you cute. I quote “I feel that her habits are pretty cute.”, when we were talking about your weird sleeping babits.” Sunny said with a smirk, thinking back to the bizarre moment where Taeyeon’s pen somehow rather found it’s way into her nostril while the girl while dozing off.

A pink hue spread across the cheeks of Taeyeon as she remembered Tiffany laughing at her with the same laugh she grew addicted to.

“Tiffany finding me cute doesn’t really change the fact that she goes on dates with boys. Remember the time we ran into her date outside the restaurant?”

“Of course i do. It was perhaps the first time i ever seen a person eating pasta with a knife. You were so distracted by the fact that she was on a date.”

“Oh wells. Still doesn’t change the fact she swings the other way.” Taeyeon pouted.

“You know what, just do whatever you want. I’m tired of telling you to go for it, you’re such a wuss.”

“Thanks for the “compliment”.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes at her friend.

Just as the duo turned round the corner towards their dorm, Sunny caught sight of a familiar pink bag just a few metres in front of her.

“Hey Fany!”

The owner of the pink bag turned around and smiled while walking to them.

“Hi Sunny! Hi Taeyeon!”

“Hi Tiffany! I just realized i left something in the classroom! You carry on ahead with Taeng, see you later!”

With that, Sunny disappeared from sight before Taeyeon could even say “omg Tiffany you are so pretty”. Hiding the single stem of pink rose from Tiffany’s eyes, Taeyeon look up to see Tiffany looking at her with a soft smile on her face.

“Hi Tiffany!”

“Hello! Are you going back to the dorms? We can walk together seeing that you live right across the hall.”

“S-sure! Let’s go.” Taeyeon gestured for Tiffany to walk first, unknowingly revealing the rose she was trying to hide.

“Hey! That’s a pretty rose you got there. Did someone give that to you?”

Before Taeyeon could answer, a loud voice rang throughout the corridor.

“SHE GOT THAT FOR YOU TIFFANY.”

Turning around in horror, Taeyeon caught a glimpse of Sunny’s keychain disappearing round the corner. Before she could even react to the situation, a soft touch on her arm brought her to turn around.

“Hey Taeyeon..” Tiffany voice slightly softer than before. “Did you really get that for me?”

“Y-yea….”

Tiffany took a step forward and wrap her arms around Taeyeon’s waist, inhaling in the smell of the shorter girl’s perfume.

“Thank you Taeyeon. You finally did it.”

“Did it? You were expecting me to give you a flower?”

“Well not at first, no. It was only when i started to realise the number of times you stole a glance at me in class. It was pretty obvious to be honest.”

“Oh… Sorry.” Taeyeon blushed.

“Nothing to be sorry about, i’m kind of guilty of the same crime.” Tiffany admitted, the same redness upon Taeyeon’s cheek spreading across her own.

“W-what?!”

“Didn’t Sunny tell you? You kind of caught my eye since the first day we met, and i told her about it at the party that you didnt want to attend.”

“Nope. She didn’t tell me anything about you.”

“That’s weird, because she told me lots about you. You’re really sweet Taeyeon, thank you for doing this.” Tiffany gave her a peck. “For telling me not to do anything as you want to be the one who takes the initiative.”

“No prob– wait what?!”

“Sunny said you told her that you wanted to be the one to confess your feelings to me, and that you told her you didn’t want me to make the first move. Which was kind of why i was holding back all this while.”

“You wanted to confess to me before?”

“Of course i did. In case you didn’t notice, this attraction is mutual. Can i kiss you?” Tiffany asked, her eyes fixated on the pair of lips in front of her.

“Uh…”

“I’ll take that as a yes, so nothing’s gonna stop m-mmmmphm?”

Taeyeon pulled back slightly, nudging Tiffany’s nose with her own.

“Since i confessed first, i shall also be the one to kiss you first. I love you, Fany-ah.”

“I love you too.”

At the back of Taeyeon’s mind, a plan was already brewing. She’d probably bring Sunny out to a michellin starred restaurant for a treat, not without bringing a packet of laxatives along with her. Oh ho, that plan was so smooth, Taeyeon knew it was going to flow smoothly. Sunny’s bowels included.